Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2011, 03:25 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,393,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has said she could defeat President Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

Mrs Palin made the declaration in an interview with ABC, one of several recently in which she has said she was weighing a presidential bid.

She told ABC she was "looking at the lay of the land".

BBC News - Sarah Palin says she could beat President Obama in 2012
These statements have no more meaning than if Tonya Harding or Britney Spears uttered them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 03:27 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Typical comment from 'Gayzo' country. Ya'll don't like Sarah because she has integrity, is a Christian...and will run the country unlike your current puppet.
If you think Palin will run for President and win you are in for a big disappointment as i doubt she'll run and if she does she'll lose.

'Gayzo' country??sounds like rush limbaugh terminology, meaning any one who doesnt agree with you gets called strange names.
Puppet? he was voted in by the majority of voting Americans to do our bidding,he's supposed to be a puppet.
Sarah Palin ,integrity?
After the citizens of Alaska voted her in as governor she promptly thanked their efforts by quitting midway through her first term..

Old 06-25-2011, 03:42 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
If you think Palin will run for President and win you are in for a big disappointment as i doubt she'll run and if she does she'll lose.

'Gayzo' country??sounds like rush limbaugh terminology, meaning any one who doesnt agree with you gets called strange names.
Puppet? he was voted in by the majority of voting Americans to do our bidding,he's supposed to be a puppet.
Sarah Palin ,integrity?
After the citizens of Alaska voted her in as governor she promptly thanked their efforts by quitting midway through her first term..
Are ewe homosexual too?

Old 06-25-2011, 04:07 AM

I guess if you think every one who doesnt agree with you is homosexual then i'll go tell my wife that according to quality guy i'm homosexual.
Really? she'll say.yup no doubt about it we live in gayzo and we are all homosexuals,hey if quality guy says so it must be true..

Old 06-25-2011, 04:15 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times
Quote:
I guess if you think every one who doesnt agree with you is homosexual then i'll go tell my wife that according to quality guy i'm homosexual.
Really? she'll say.yup no doubt about it we live in gayzo and we are all homosexuals,hey if quality guy says so it must be true..
I just asked the question.....but you sure twist and distort what is said..... like homosexuals tend to do. So....

Old 06-25-2011, 06:19 AM

I think you insinuated that every one who doesnt agree with you is from gayzo country and thereby homosexual,seems straight forward to me and devoid of any twisting and distortion.According to your logic half the country is gay.Difference between me and you is i dont care.

Old 06-25-2011, 06:52 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
That means if Sarah Palin thinks she can beat Obama in 2012 then she should put up or shut up,

Not sure what you buying another ak47 has to do with ityou'll have to elaborate.
Perhaps you hadn't replied to me as I dreamed. In the post above yours I used the words put my money where my mouth is. I had assumed your same words were a direct reply to me.

On Palin she says what she says, but I haven't heard her say she is running, yet anyway.

I don't believe we share the same ideas on much, but just the same we both see a grim future with a leaderless Nation.

I think Palin shouldn't say she can beat Obama untill she tosses her hat in the ring. Any fool can claim they can beat someone else, but if the proof is never forth coming there really isn't much point is there?

Old 06-25-2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Perhaps you hadn't replied to me as I dreamed. In the post above yours I used the words put my money where my mouth is. I had assumed your same words were a direct reply to me.
Sorry Mac, it was directed at Sarah herself..

Old 06-25-2011, 07:58 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Sorry Mac, it was directed at Sarah herself..
No Problem I explained , you have now. It's good.

Old 06-25-2011, 08:29 AM

316 posts, read 560,532 times
Sarah Palin says she could beat President Obama in 2012

She's just saying that so folks can keep talking about her on television, internet, and etc. But there is no way of telling whether or not she can win against Barack Obama in an election.

They are both pretty much morons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections