Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 02:19 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
She had to quit to save her career, man.

She's skyrocketed since.
Save her career? some might think being governor of Alaska is a darn good career move, but i guess being a talking head on Fox news trumps the wishes of the people who voted her in to represent them as governor of Alaska and the Fox job probably pays more with much less stress,yeah take the easy way....
Sky rocketed? In popularity no doubt but whats she accomplished? Got a job at Fox news,Big deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2011, 05:35 PM

306 posts, read 355,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101
Where the hell do you get "fear" out of all this? Nobody is afraid of Sarah "The Quitter" Palin. She's a sideshow and it's amusing to watch you people fall all over yourselves to make sure she has all the money she wants.

She kind of inspires me to a degree. I wonder "How can I get in on her game and scam money from those sad people on the right?"

Again, you are delusional if you think anybody fears Sarah "The Quitter" Palin.

Posted by 1101 on 'New York approves Gay marriage' Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101
Honey, Don't you realize that throwing bible verses at people like us MEANS NOTHING?

It's a waste of time and energy on your part and it has NO effect on anyone other than yourself. It's pointless. Oh, but I guess it makes other "christians" think good of you. Maybe thats why you do it.

Whatever!

Just wanted to let you know that it's having no effect over here on the sane, rational side of the world.

Thanks for playing!

Try again?

1101 and his/her Gay pals dislike Sarah for obvious reasons.....She is a Christian. - That's the Bottom Line.

There are many reasons to despise that stupid woman you seem so taken with and being a "christian" is just one of them.

BTW, you don't have to be gay to despise her. Theres an awful lot of heterosexuals out there who see this grifter for what she is.

But'cha know ... What I think doesn't matter in the big scheme of things if you are absolutely right about Sarah "The Quitter" Palin being the answer to all our problems ..... maybe you ought to donate all the money you have to her (if you really believe) and get down on your knees and pray pray pray about it because you can move mountains with prayer, right? I mean if you really believe.

Go ahead Palin supporters. Empty your bank accounts if you really believe and don't stop praying praying praying! Prove me wrong!

LOL!

Let's see how this all plays out!

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-28-2011 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 06-27-2011, 06:31 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I really don't care who it is. I will vote for ANY candidate against Obama in 2012. And I will instruct anybody I can to do the same. This country will not tolerate another 4 years of him in the White House.
I am caught in a bind. I will not vote for Obama, and i didn't before.

But then I will not vote for anyone coming from Mass or NY either no matter what.

I might get to sit this one out. I hope not and I will be some hot under the collar if I do, but I am not going to vote for a better fool. Right now it's like there has been no leader for 3 years.

I don't think the country can take 5 more years of corruption. No matter who has the helm. I would vote for Palin before many others, but she hasn't stated she will run, and then I hope someone better comes along.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:40 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post

There are many reasons to despise that stupid woman you seem so taken with and being a "christian" is just one of them.

BTW, you don't have to be gay to despise her. Theres an awful lot of heterosexuals out there who see this grifter for what she is.

But'cha know ... What I think doesn't matter in the big scheme of things if you are absolutely right about Sarah "The Quitter" Palin being the answer to all our problems ..... maybe you ought to donate all the money you have to her (if you really believe) and get down on your knees and pray pray pray about it because you can move mountains with prayer, right? I mean if you really believe.

Go ahead Palin supporters. Empty your bank accounts if you really believe and don't stop praying praying praying! Prove me wrong!

LOL!

Let's see how this all plays out!

Lets see violate the rules here for starters, then you say money is worth something, when all it is is fake debt notes, and it's likey you never once in your entire life held a real dollar. You knock a entire religion.

You bad mouth Palin because she stepped down, which may not have been her smarest move, but doncha know Hilliary commited an illegal act and everyone looked the other way. She was a NY Senator and switch jobs in the middle and that my friend is totally illegal, Go look it up since you won't belive me.

Me, I will spend the fools note for silver and bullets every time unless I decide to buy land. If i buy land it won't have anything on it but trees and maybe a year round brook if I get that lucky.

Do look up what a troy ounce of silver is worth. I used to spend that in real silver dollars. Hell you don't even probably know what 2 candies for a cent was.

I hope quality guy gets you busted by the mods. You have indeed violated the terms of posing here. bye bye mac

ps: I mean posing, not posting

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-28-2011 at 10:08 AM..

Old 06-29-2011, 08:18 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,575,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
If thats all you see you may want to read up on the rest of the story,
Putting politics aside for a moment his educational career is quite an impressive achievement for a black man coming from a broken family and rising up through all the adversity he had to face to become President of the United States of America...
Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you say," for a black man" as if he was some what less then everyone else. adversity!! like all the love he got from the media! he got a free ride the first time around. he voted present 80% of the time as a senator. is that showing leadership, don't think so. He shies away from leadership opportunities,letting other people tackle the hard work while he sits back and watch. there is a man with real book smarts but no concept of reality!

Old 06-29-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Not as much as when you had bush...
At least the america-jokes have quitted down a little since then...
you are right the liberal media love the new president. they cant say jokes about him, no! they love him. the only thing that is quiet is the liberal media nothing else. it is axpected! sad but true!

Old 06-29-2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
QG what do you base this "Palin is the best choice" on? cant be her academic career as it took her many years and at least 4 colleges to get a Bachelors degree in communications.She may have been an adequate mayor of Wasilla but quitting the governorship at half term shows her to be some one who thinks more of herself than the people who elected her.The people also had the choice to elect her as vice President,they chose not to so why would they now vote her in as a President?
The subject is rendered somewhat moot as i doubt she will run,she;s having too much fun just being something akin to a Paris Hilton type personality.
lot of people did not like McCain.I voted for the republican party simply because of Palin. Sahara Palin is a great leader and not a community organizer with no leadership skills what so ever. Paris Hilton and Obama can be place in the same catigory as all the other useful idiots. Sahara Palin is way above those two!

Old 06-29-2011, 08:53 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
lot of people did not like McCain.I voted for the republican party simply because of Palin. Sahara Palin is a great leader and not a community organizer with no leadership skills what so ever. Paris Hilton and Obama can be place in the same catigory as all the other useful idiots. Sahara Palin is way above those two!
I don't know if you're serious ...or not? Do you really like Sarah?

Funny....but why do you call her ''Sahara?''

Old 06-29-2011, 09:20 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,571,410 times
The only thing Palin could beat Obama in is a beauty pageant. Even that would be difficult, as one has to speak to win.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:14 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times
Default Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
The only thing Palin could beat Obama in is a beauty pageant. Even that would be difficult, as one has to speak to win.
I just spoke with you on 'Direct Message''.....you were very cordial.

Why do have such 'venom' for Sarah. And do you support Obammy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections