Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2011, 02:29 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
LOL This will be interesting if she indeed wins.
Oh boy, I'll say...being that she is not even running.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2011, 02:36 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
You have exposed the fear of the folks such as Jambo101, southward b.

In their deceived minds...they have to rationalize and then..... justify, their uncivilized mind-set. Consequently....when confronted with the reality of the decent, high standard of TRUTH which they flee from....their only recourse is to attempt to find fault with the messenger who has spoken the truth.

That is their problem with Sarah Palin. She is a 'lightening rod' for civilized, quality standards this country was founded and based upon. -- Simple
Quote:
so say the small number of folks who idolize moose girl
__________________________________________________ _________________

You're proving my point, 'nothot."

Old 06-26-2011, 02:37 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:

In their deceived minds...they have to rationalize and then..... justify, their uncivilized mind-set. Consequently....when confronted with the reality of the decent, high standard of TRUTH which they flee from....their only recourse is to attempt to find fault with the messenger who has spoken the truth.

That is their problem with Sarah Palin. She is a 'lightening rod' for civilized, quality standards this country was founded and based upon. -- Simple
You are aware that typing with bold fonts does not make something true, aren't you?

Palin is far from sincere in her rhetoric. She espouses whatever will get her the most attention and the bigger paycheck.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:56 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
[quote=quality guy;19762641]Quote:
so say the small number of folks who idolize moose girl
__________________________________________________ _________________

If she would put moose meat on every tabe in the USA that most certainly would get my vote. I hope if she decides to run and does that she starts in NH, since I am sick and tired of so many Moose getting killed on the roads here. I have suffered too many incidents with moose myself, and lucky to be suckin' air on this side of the grass. I did this to my bike

because I hit the jeep that did this

That is the next day, and I wasn't real pleased.

Old 06-26-2011, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by quality guy

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Hey Mac, the 'quote' you used is not mine. - Thanks

Old 06-26-2011, 03:18 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:

What a load of bafflegab, Cut and paste much?thank the powers that be that people of your ilk arent running the USA .
And dude theres no fear here i just post on this forum because people like you are very entertaining in your whacked up way of thinking.

Old 06-26-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
What a load of bafflegab, Cut and paste much?thank the powers that be that people of your ilk arent running the USA .
And dude theres no fear here i just post on this forum because people like you are very entertaining in your whacked up way of thinking.
Because of fools like you....I POST.

quality guy

Old 06-26-2011, 05:10 PM

Quality Guy, I quoted and agree the way it came up was strange. I did make the error thinking it was your quote though. Thanks for clearing that up, and pointing out my error. There is nothing I can do now I have timed out to edit. mac

Old 06-26-2011, 05:27 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:
Because of fools like you....I POST.

quality guy

Oh yeah bring it on. ever think of going on Saturday Night Live as you are coming across like a Robin Williams the preacher routine.
As for Sarah Palin?tell us more about how much you like her, do you ever....

Old 06-26-2011, 05:31 PM

Jambo, If she does run and it gets to her and obama she will get my vote for sure. But then I would vote for a dog before i would vote for him. If another black male or female runs against him I will decide for that then, but Obama will never get my vote.

Maybe when he gets the boot he can run in Russia or some place like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections