Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 06:32 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
This from the guy who starts such tasteful threads as, "Nothing like Dirtbag Obama making my ride home even worse"...?
Im not running for office now am I? You cant answer to my post clearly. Tying Romney or any other person or group that has an employee that loses their job and gets an illness and dies is pathetic, sad, and disgusting. Not to mention stupid, which in turn doesnt surprise me that you try to support such a low idiotic tactic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
obama and disgusting go hand in hand.
I dont think his re-election team put it out there, to be fair. However, if he had any sense and decency, he would try have it pulled or speak out against it if its coming from the PAC

Old 08-07-2012, 06:34 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times
Quote:
Since this recession began, lord knows, enuff of us have witnessed firsthand, just how folks lives change after a devastating reversal in their income, and the changes ain't always that "sudden". Losing their health plan is only a part of it, and the reality is that it often marks the beginning of a slow and prolonged slide downward, as they gradually use up their savings, resources, assets, and emotional energy, even while they relentlessly keep trying to cut back and cut back, just to stay afloat.

We can quibble about stuff like who was "really" in charge and when, but Burton's absolutely right, Romney hasn't a clue about experiencing such things... nor does he, or his sociopathic supporters care.
I agree, Romney is reprehensible, but his finger prints aren't involved in this lady's death. She went into the hospital with Pneumonia, they found out she had stage 4 massive amounts of Cancer and died a couple of weeks later. That was in 2006. I know how that can happen. In 2004, I went into hospital for Diabetes related Gangrene and they found that I had stage 2 Lung Cancer. Not eating properly, smoking and avoiding preventive HC, for whatever reason, has some potentially deadly consequences.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:36 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,461,442 times
BTW, I hear ya Bob, but unlike you, I dont need to see a "smoking gun". Circumstantial evidence is sometimes enuff for me.

In any case, judging from the howls of "outrage", sounds like the ad is also pretty effective...

Old 08-07-2012, 06:37 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,823,507 times
LOL I think we're finally beginning to see the Obama campaign endgame:

Vote for Romney = DEATH

Seriously, people ought to just stop watching tv. I have, and my life is all the better for it. It's amazing that stupid campaign ads are perceived to have this much power.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:37 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
Quote:
Well, judging from the howls of "outrage", sounds like the ad is also pretty effective...
I feel sorry for you.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Well, judging from the howls of "outrage", sounds like the ad is also pretty effective...
And that is all that matters to you and others like you. Not the facts, not how right it is or decent it is, as long as people buy into it no matter what.

I think that sums up all there really is to say on someone like you. You arent worth conversing with or much else for that matter. You arent going to change. Not worth wasting anyone elses time.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:43 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times
Quote:
BTW, I hear ya Bob, but unlike you, I dont need to see a "smoking gun". Circumstantial evidence is sometimes enuff for me.

In any case, judging from the howls of "outrage", sounds like the ad is also pretty effective...
It may be effective at making the RW zealots mad, but I think the undecided won't think well of it. My opinion is Burton should know not to stoop that far down to GOP levels.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:43 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,461,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
And that is all that matters to you and others like you. Not the facts, not how right it is or decent it is, as long as people buy into it no matter what.

I think that sums up all there really is to say on someone like you. You arent worth conversing with or much else for that matter. You arent going to change. Not worth wasting anyone elses time.
Buh-bye... and happy commuting!

Old 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
I didn't click the video, but is this that stupid ad where the idiot's wife died 6 years after he lost his job and he blames Romney, even though she was only sick for something like 28 days.

Damn, libs can't even do simple math.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections