Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 07:15 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,220,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I didn't click the video, but is this that stupid ad where the idiot's wife died 6 years after he lost his job and he blames Romney, even though she was only sick for something like 28 days.

Damn, libs can't even do simple math.
Well vulture capitalism sucks and Mr steal your pension and load you with debt Romney is a master at it. I believe something like this came out of Gov. Perry during the primaries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 07:17 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Well vulture capitalism sucks and Mr steal your pension and load you with debt Romney is a master at it. I believe something like this came out of Gov. Perry during the primaries.
Good. That's exactly what America needs. Someone who can fix our broken economy.

He's got my vote!

Old 08-07-2012, 07:19 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Bill Burton degraded himself with this garbage. You would expect something like this from Rove, not anyone supporting Obama. The "Understands" ad is awful, I hope Obama gets them to pull it down.

In Obama super-PAC ad, worker ties wife
This IS the kind of person obama is...especially when he's feeling desperate.

But I agree with you, it is disgusting and NOT surprising that it comes from former WH spokesman.

Do you understand now the kind of people that surround obama?

And don't for one minute believe this was not coordinated with obama campaign.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Good. That's exactly what America needs. Someone who can fix our broken economy.

He's got my vote!
you mean break it down to zero.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
I feel sorry for you.
You have to remember, the far Left loves stuff like this. However, they fail to consider "normal" people that will look at this ad and give a big thumbs down to OBAMA, even though it is the SuperPac running it. That is WHY they are FRINGE, they have no idea how offensive this stuff is.

Even CNN can't let the lie/smear go;

http://www.therightscoop.com/cnn-ste...-lost-his-job/

Not only was Romney not there (he was governor of MA at the time of her death), but she had her own insurance after he lost his.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This IS the kind of person obama is...especially when he's feeling desperate.

But I agree with you, it is disgusting and NOT surprising that it comes from former WH spokesman.

Do you understand now the kind of people that surround obama?

And don't for one minute believe this was not coordinated with obama campaign.
Mr Steal your pension and load you with debt Romney has the clowns who got us into this mess. They used to work for Bush

Old 08-07-2012, 07:23 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,122,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
It may be effective at making the RW zealots mad, but I think the undecided won't think well of it. My opinion is Burton should know not to stoop that far down to GOP levels.
I admire you for pointing that out. Burton went where rove lives. Hopefully he doesn't put up a tent there.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
I admire you for pointing that out. Burton went where rove lives. Hopefully he doesn't put up a tent there.
Oh? Can you provide evidence that Rove ever lied/smeared like this?

Old 08-07-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You have to remember, the far Left loves stuff like this. However, they fail to consider "normal" people that will look at this ad and give a big thumbs down to OBAMA, even though it is the SuperPac running it. That is WHY they are FRINGE, they have no idea how offensive this stuff is.
You Guys nominated Mr Steal your pension and load you with debt Romney after one of the worst primaries this country has ever seen. He continues to do the same type of ads as he did 9 months ago. So dont try to be above anything going on today

Old 08-07-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
You Guys nominated Mr Steal your pension and load you with debt Romney after one of the worst primaries this country has ever seen. He continues to do the same type of ads as he did 9 months ago. So dont try to be above anything going on today
Huh? Can you clarify? What "worst" primary? You mean the one that was supposed to do untold damage to Romeny, when the reality is he came out of the primary TIED with obama?

Show me an ad run by Mitt/Rove that equals the dishonest lie/smear of this one.

Oh, the person that has loaded you with debt is obama...$5TRILLION in new debt and just think, Romney has barely touched the surface of that topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections