Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Okay. INFLUENCE TO DO WHAT, and in WHAT HIGH PLACES? Do you have any specifics at all or do you just make silly, vague, general statements about these things?

Tell us WHO are these "extremist Muslims" and WHO from "the Brotherhood" that are exerting influence in WHAT high places? Spit it out now, and be specific. Name names.
How about the 19 from 911 or were they not "extremist Muslims" enough for you? How about all that used to occupy training camps with in the USA one of which i was most famliar with used to be located in up state NY, and is currently a open cesspool with a few old muslim women too old to be bothered with by the rest of them. These camps were scattered all over the USA.

How about the groups here now who are too small to stand up and what will you do in the next coming years when they do gain parts of their laws which they had in Detroit.

There are so called honor killings there now and all you need to do is google it.

It is a fact that their Koran says to do this and we both are the Infidel. I have a few words to say about that but I can't on CD.

You may be willing to let them hack off your head with the dullest knife they can find, but you will have to excuse me from that as I will be working on doing the very same thing back to them.

You must be blind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 05:51 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,116,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am stupid and didn't know that lesbians were women other than in construction. At least half of that group is like that.

You are a non-reader of links that steals threads. Can you deflect that at all?
From my post in your other thread:

Quote:
Well maybe you should just post the link with a few excerpts instead of injecting your opinion into it the OP. The first thing I read is your post and I immediately realized your premise was flagrantly incorrect.
If you want people to take you seriously then need to reconsider how you format your threads. Again just give us a link and some excerpts from the link.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:51 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,233 times
Quote:
Who is the main speaker at the convention next week? Bill will be there and cheered wildly because he did all those things that ended up in lying to a judge in open court, but then that doesn't mean anything. He isn't the only criminal that will be there.
Bill Clinton is still only one person, even though you think he is far more than that.

Bill Clinton will be wildly cheered because of his success as President and his good work since his Presidency ended. You are starting to sound like a very poor sport now, old boy. Just because people can refute the points set out in your beloved blog piece, it's not necessary to get all angry. Btw, was Clinton charged with perjury and prosecuted for it? I don't remember. Was there a guilty verdict? What was the sentence?

Old 08-27-2012, 05:53 PM

Clinton knew these words from a time before “What luck for the rulers that men do not think” he used them well.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:53 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,546,726 times
Quote:
Yesterday I posted this link and the first lib to reply, reply number one, stole the thread by getting all wound out about sex. I will say nothing about what you might find in this link other than that the Democrats really support the Muslim Brotherhood that has changed the way women are treated in Egypt. They treat women the same as they do their cattle, goats and camels and yet Dems support that bunch.
Oh, Roy, don't you have anything else to do than go around batting at hornets nests?

Old 08-27-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
How about the 19 from 911 or were they not "extremist Muslims" enough for you? How about all that used to occupy training camps with in the USA one of which i was most famliar with used to be located in up state NY, and is currently a open cesspool with a few old muslim women too old to be bothered with by the rest of them. These camps were scattered all over the USA.

How about the groups here now who are too small to stand up and what will you do in the next coming years when they do gain parts of their laws which they had in Detroit.

There are so called honor killings there now and all you need to do is google it.

It is a fact that their Koran says to do this and we both are the Infidel. I have a few words to say about that but I can't on CD.

You may be willing to let them hack off your head with the dullest knife they can find, but you will have to excuse me from that as I will be working on doing the very same thing back to them.

You must be blind.
You know, for some reason I didn't know about the 19 original hijackers having access and influence in "high places" in our government. Maybe you could refresh my memory about that?? Are you saying these people "influenced" Bush to turn his back?

Muslim training camps in upstate NY? How are the people in these camps "exerting influence" in the "highest places" in our government? However, tell us about those camps and why you consider them so threatening.

Are you really afraid of something written in some group's "Holy Book".......so afraid that you think it's possible for that group to convert the entire world, including the U.S.?

the post I was responding to said that there was strong influence by Muslims and "the Brotherhood" in high places in our government. I asked WHO and WHERE. Apparently that poster doesn't have the answer to those questions; he/she just throws out vague and general statements I guess to make people afraid.

Respectfully, from reading your post, my impression is that you must be blinded by fear and paranoia.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
However, evolving is what libs are best at.
Well, thank you. thank god we're not totally rigid and stuck in a rut.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:10 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,116,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
Oh, Roy, don't you have anything else to do than go around batting at hornets nests?
It's cute he had to start another thread, I ruined everything for him. I am so powerful.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
You know, for some reason I didn't know about the 19 original hijackers having access and influence in "high places" in our government. Maybe you could refresh my memory about that?? Are you saying these people "influenced" Bush to turn his back?

Muslim training camps in upstate NY? How are the people in these camps "exerting influence" in the "highest places" in our government? However, tell us about those camps and why you consider them so threatening.

Are you really afraid of something written in some group's "Holy Book".......so afraid that you think it's possible for that group to convert the entire world, including the U.S.?

the post I was responding to said that there was strong influence by Muslims and "the Brotherhood" in high places in our government. I asked WHO and WHERE. Apparently that poster doesn't have the answer to those questions; he/she just throws out vague and general statements I guess to make people afraid.

Respectfully, from reading your post, my impression is that you must be blinded by fear and paranoia.
Sure i fear just look at the CONS not once is the word Democracy written and look at the mess you have made! I think you Democrats should have a UPC code on your fore heads so we can tell who the enemy is.

See if the main chump in chief can get you that ok?

I think the terrorists got GWB's attention that day and on a few other days..... I have not yet forgotten the high places that cheered that day with in our very Govt...

The camps are gone now, but there existed once I can see you don't read very well.

Please go on be as vulgar as possible......

Old 08-27-2012, 06:31 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,691,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

You must be blind.
Libs just talk the talking points; they don't read, don't care to open up their minds or consider other views. If they don't like it, they deny it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections