Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 04:53 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,307,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
It is the goal of Christianity to convert every last human being on planet earth to Christianity. Being a pain in the neck and / or self-righteous so-and-sos have been their methods lately. At least they are no longer pursuing the method they tried in the 11th century.
Do you want to discuss any of the link or are you just going to keep up with the crap? Go ahead and read the link and lets have at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 04:53 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,740,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Michelle Bachmann's name is not mentioned in the link so maybe you do need to read before posting, Sweetie.
Is it truly necessary to be a condescending at all times?

Doesn't speak well for your stance if that is what you're reduced to in order to keep your thread alive.

Also doesn't speak well for the attitude toward women from Republicans, which you've just confirmed.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
Is it truly necessary to be a condescending at all times?

Doesn't speak well for your stance if that is what you're reduced to in order to keep your thread alive.
Not only have you not read the link but you haven't read many of the posts in the thread. Two of our women are involved in the Sweetie thing and you didn't know about it. Should I feel sorry for all the uninformed people around. Can't do it.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:57 PM

990 posts, read 940,482 times
Quote:
Michelle Bachmann's name is not mentioned in the link so maybe you do need to read before posting, Sweetie.
Her name was mentioned in the thread.
It's called a discussion. Someone brings up a point, and then people make counterpoints. Just because the discussion starts with a link to a BLOG written by a right-winger, doesn't mean we have to cite it in every post.

Do you people ever have evidence that is not sourced from a Right-Wing blog or a radio broadcast by Beck, Limbaugh or another conservative icon?

Seriously, this guy quotes the Bible in his blog on why homosexuality is an abomination. Every post he's made is about how the Liberals are wrong and the Hardcore Christians are correct in everything.

How about you source something with some kind of intelligent argument?

Old 08-27-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Not only have you not read the link but you haven't read many of the posts in the thread. Two of our women are involved in the Sweetie thing and you didn't know about it. Should I feel sorry for all the uninformed people around. Can't do it.

I have a comeback as far as being uninformed, but I'll abstain. Too tired.

This thread is a duplicate, a cross-posting, and belongs within your first thread....both of which squarely belong in Elections.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
I have a comeback as far as being uninformed, but I'll abstain. Too tired.

This thread is a duplicate, a cross-posting, and belongs within your first thread....both of which squarely belong in Elections.
I have reported the stolen thread that once was on here and asked that it be deleted. Stupidity runs rampant around here as far as stolen threads are concerned but here is a chance to see another part of the link that you haven't seen.

What about one of the Democrat’s poster boys – former President Bill Clinton? We could just mention the Monica Lewinski case which did reveal that Clinton had oral sex with Lewinski in the Oval Office while he was married to Hillary. However, according to Michael Isikoff, author of Uncovering Clinton: A Reporter’s Story, the former president has been implicated in at least five instances of rape, including the rape of former Miss America Elizabeth Ward Gracen.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:07 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,415,700 times
Quote:
Actually, I was responding to sea-girl's post. She brought up Michelle Bachmann. Maybe you should try reading all the posts and not just selectively ignoring off topic ranting in the posts you like.

Go back to the first response to your thread. I read every single word of your link. It was absurd, utter crap.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:07 PM

47,000 posts, read 26,056,438 times
Quote:
Do you want to discuss any of the link or are you just going to keep up with the crap? Go ahead and read the link and lets have at it.
How about you formulate an argument for a change?

Old 08-27-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
I have reported the stolen thread that once was on here and asked that it be deleted. Stupidity runs rampant around here as far as stolen threads are concerned but here is a chance to see another part of the link that you haven't seen.

What about one of the Democrat’s poster boys – former President Bill Clinton? We could just mention the Monica Lewinski case which did reveal that Clinton had oral sex with Lewinski in the Oval Office while he was married to Hillary. However, according to Michael Isikoff, author of Uncovering Clinton: A Reporter’s Story, the former president has been implicated in at least five instances of rape, including the rape of former Miss America Elizabeth Ward Gracen.
First, you get upset that your thread gets moved to the proper subforum (and not in the limelight of the main forum), then you react with bolded red lettering.

Sorry, your postings just scream for attention and nothing of substance.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:11 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,488,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Actually, I was responding to sea-girl's post. She brought up Michelle Bachmann. Maybe you should try reading all the posts and not just selectively ignoring off topic ranting in the posts you like.

Go back to the first response to your thread. I read every single word of your link. It was absurd, utter crap.
Well, apparently you didn't read the link standing on your head with your eyes crossed. Otherwise you would have come to the "right" conclusion.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections