Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 05:21 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,041,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
please keep your racist Democrat ideology to yourself.

Let's look at this simply, for one, since race was not mentioned in the OP, yet he asked if it would be racist, then he obviously is looking at a specific race being the poor. Also his history of posts about black people makes it easy to deduce he is meaning black people.
I simply repeated what Barack has said and suggested. I just thought id see the type of responses I got before I showed who actually said it. Now that you know it is Obama and how he feels about our society, i am sure you will suddenly see it differently.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,196 posts, read 839,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
What'll be fun is watching right wing trolls become enraged when the public shrugs it off.
And watching the obama brownie queens tripping over themselves trying to get the spin out

387 posts, read 1,046,215 times
Quote:
OBAMA DECLARES HOW POOR PEOPLE: 'Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up for work on time, how to wear the right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office'.
So? This is true. There are charities that teach people these specific skills. There are places you can donate business attire for poor people. There are organizations that teach basic money management.

Many of the poor are poor partially because no one ever taught them basic skills. White or black, this is true. If you come from a ghetto or trailer park background, often you just don't know how to present yourself.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:22 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,984,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
please keep your racist Democrat ideology to yourself.

Let's look at this simply, for one, since race was not mentioned in the OP, yet he asked if it would be racist, then he obviously is looking at a specific race being the poor. Also his history of posts about black people makes it easy to deduce he is meaning black people.
For the record, I think many blacks are obnoxious and get away with behavior not appropriate in an office setting.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:23 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,082,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I simply repeated what Barack has said and suggested. I just thought id see the type of responses I got before I showed who actually said it. Now that you know it is Obama and how he feels about our society, i am sure you will suddenly see it differently.
why would I see it differently? I said that type of thinking was ignorant, how would who said it make any difference? you may not want to admit it, but you are sure sounding just like a democrat. you want to make things about race and racism. remember Obama is just as much your race as he is mine, and he was raised predominantly more by yours.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:24 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,838,522 times
nobody cares what obama said 20 years ago. you have his whole presidency to judge him on and the right thinks a video is going to ruin him? this isnt romneys 47 percent which happened a couple months ago.

the right is desperate.

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
It's racist because there isn't even a word for non- racists.

Everyone whether or not they will admit it is a racist. I didn't think I was until i came to Cd. But here I learned everyone is a racist. No one can prove different either!

I have 3 or 4 races with in my family unit and they are all racists too!

2,546 posts, read 2,466,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up to work on time, how to wear right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office?

Just a question
Clearly, you've never dealt with middle-class-and-up office workers, as they showcase many of those same problems.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:25 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,082,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
For the record, I think many blacks are obnoxious and get away with behavior not appropriate in an office setting.
I am sure you probably do think that way, and good for you, it is that Democrat belief system that I have fought against most of my life. But thank you for that, it is because of that, I have exceeded more then people like you could dream of.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:28 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,481,994 times
I have a customer who I know makes above $100k. He has a heavy beard and one day I asked him if it got itchy. He replied that it dosnt but he makes sure he keeps it clean. " even on the days I dont shower I make sure I wash it" I almost puked. The dude has days he dosnt shower. How discusting is that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections