Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2012, 09:55 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Why would you poll unregistered voters? They arent going to vote..
lol.

I wanted to comment on that, too, but some things just leave ya speechless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

4,684 posts, read 4,574,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FargoBison View Post
Biden was about as personable and warm as a pit bull.
And Ryan's got the fang-marks to prove it.

458 posts, read 1,249,585 times
Quote:
Ok Ryan, good closing statement, but you should have had this the whole debate.
It wasn't good at all. It was a memorized speech. It sounded like a commercial. It sounded like he stood in front of a mirror and repeated that closing statement a thousand times.

12,642 posts, read 15,602,495 times
Quote:
A disaster is reading your childish postings which never have anything at all to say. Bravo.. You're just like Biden..
You gotta give it to Biden.

Every-time Ryan said something funny or stupid he laughed...then countered him.

Keep posting, I'm really close to tears.

3,179 posts, read 3,167,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Republicans always look for someone to blame when their kid gets his butt handed to him. You could have had King Solomon moderating and Ryan would have sucked rocks. He got stomped. Own it.
Ryan exhibited class, competence, confidence, statesmanship and sincerity. Biden was a disingenuous, rude, unhinged buffoon. A heartbeat away from the Presidency.

5,999 posts, read 7,101,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
The Middle Class lost.

Both candidates said Social Security needs to be fixed. And Biden has hinted means they cut a deal with the going to cut benefits, rather than raise taxes on the wealthy to cover the entire long term manageable deficit.

I couldn't look my kids if the face if I voted for a Democrat who is going to cut their benefits by 20%

And it makes me want to vomit that white, lower class whites would even contemplate voting for the GOP who is behind this move to cut Social Security.

You've got to be the stupidest voters in the World.
Stop being jealous, it's nauseating. "Gimme, gimme, gimme, I want what you have, whaaa, whaa, whaaa". Pathetic.

69,368 posts, read 64,128,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Ryan made his position on abortion crystal clear, whether or not he intended to. Let's see how this plays out with the pro choice group.
Presidents cant overrrule the Supreme Court.. doesnt matter what their position is.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:56 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,063,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Biden schooled your boy Ryan. Republicans here are a joke!
There wasn't enough water in Ryan's pitcher while he was being schooled with FACTS from BIDEN. President Obama will be re elected. Tonight Romney shot himself in the foot and tonight was one of the reasons why he lost the election. But sadly for Ryan, tonights performance caused him to be in the unemployment line. Tonight Ryan lost his seat in senate and he lost the 2012 election on the Romney/Ryan ticket. Tonight Ryan put himself in that 7.8% unemployed and due to his unpreparedness and him and his co hort think the world revolves around soundbites, Now is in that 47% that the top of his ticket talked about.

Romney/Ryan ticket will be no more as of Nov 7th, President Barack Obama is our 2 term President. Republicans need to start focusing on 2014 and 2016.

I didn't realize how the Romney ticket had no substance, I was a little concerned that Romney had a chance, but between Romney flip flopping and Ryan not knowing why there were not troops on the ground, the TRAINED Afghans were now on the ground. Ryan needs to start working on his resume tonight and get ready to look for a job for 2013.

At least McCain had specifics in 2008, Romney goes where the wind blows and where he thinks he can get votes. Romney will be embarassed on Nov 6, 2012.

Ryan is a punk!!! But most proudly I can say Romney Ryan will not be in the White House in 2013. Thank you Lord Jesus!!!

Old 10-11-2012, 09:56 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
Well, all a person can do when someone shows a person up for in the mess they are in is to shrug and laugh and smile. Just like a kid called on the carpet in the principle's office.

That was Bidden tonight. He knows Ryan was pointing out how this administration is failing so much and it is embarrassing to Joe. All he can do is smile and laugh, he can't answer why they made the mess so he deflects with making faces. Like our kids do when they are caught doing something wrong.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:57 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,128,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineer_Guy View Post
It wasn't good at all. It was a memorized speech. It sounded like a commercial. It sounded like he stood in front of a mirror and repeated that closing statement a thousand times.
Of course it was a memorized speech, you dont think Bidens was?
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
You gotta give it to Biden.

Every-time Ryan said something funny or stupid he laughed...then countered him.

Keep posting, I'm really close to tears.
Grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections