Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 09:13 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,545,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
You mean your candidate, Romney, is a fraud and a liar. Viewers on C-Span are saying Romney wouldn't shake Obama's hand at the end. THAT is disrespectful. It wasn't lost on the viewers. Very bad behavior.
Exactly this.

Mitt Romney has zero ability to be diplomatic. He proved that with his smirk-o-rama press conference to dance on the tragedy in Bengahzi before full information had come out.

Mitt Romney is a disrespectful dolt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

8,091 posts, read 5,916,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Even CNN Poll says this was not even close Obama wone easily

We need a chart that shows the percentage of CNN viewers who couldn't tell a debate from a bowling tournament.. It would be much more telling.

10,942 posts, read 10,262,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Obama also got nearly 4 minutes more than Romney. Candy is even worse than the last moderator.
Well, actually, he probably spent those four minutes arguing with the moderator and trying to dictate the rules of the debate to her.

6,933 posts, read 8,499,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
It's over for obama. That was just embarrassing.
I think you're the "lone wolf" on this.

3,887 posts, read 5,751,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
Of course you are standing way out in right field so everything looks left to you. Obama is a moderate, not a leftist. He is the least liberal candidate since WWII. Unfortunately, right wingers have moved so right into the loony bin. Anything that conflicts with their views is classified as leftist.

Our findings here echo those discussed in a prior post that Republicans have moved further to the right than Democrats to the left in the contemporary period. Indeed, as seen below, President Obama is the most moderate Democratic president since the end of World War II, while President George W. Bush was the most conservative president in the post-war era.

An Update on Political Polarization (through 2011) – Part III: The Presidential Square Wave | voteview blog

Any blog or study that shows George W Bush as the most conservative president since WW2 is a joke. Bush increased federal spending and programs more then any president outside of Obama, and most of that money did not go to the military.

2,546 posts, read 6,877,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Has anyone noticed the complete bias of the last two moderators? The VP debate was rediculous, almost like a tag team wrestling match against Ryan.

BTW, Obama never answered the question of "what happened to the protection of our ambassador?" He cleverly spun what he is going to do, without actually addressing the reason why it happened.
I agree.
Who chooses these moderators? The moderators should be neutral for both parties and not personal friends of either candidate.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:14 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,018,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
that's exactly how i felt watching the first debate when Romney lied so well to the American people

Nixon taught me well...I've felt that way about every GOP president since that corrupt liar.

20,127 posts, read 16,176,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I wonder when Romney is going to let all those women out of his binder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
That comment made me laugh out loud. I'm sure that the "binder full of women" has its own Twitter page by now.
Even a Republican like me has to admit that is worth a giggle or two.

25,850 posts, read 16,547,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
It's over for obama. That was just embarrassing.
As long as you believe that maybe it will give you peace. Good luck with that.

IMO, Romney was absolutely exposed tonight for being a flip flopping liar. Total sellout.

8,091 posts, read 5,916,023 times
Ron Paul won the debate tonight
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections