Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2012, 07:30 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,366,552 times

Advertisements

So I see a black woman clapping at a Romney speech today...

Money can sway a lot of people to do things that go against their own interests. I'm sure she's on the Romney payroll.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:36 AM

3,405 posts, read 3,449,665 times
Plenty of racist posts in this thread. Pay attention to what side they come from. Lots of closed minded folks...

Old 10-25-2012, 07:39 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,969,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
So is he a average american, does he relate to average people? Hes going to make A Lot of money when he leaves office(like most presidents). I high doubt the Obamas live in the "hood", I don't know what you mean by "down the street".
I think he does a great job relating to the average person.

You are the one who referred to his Chicago Southside neighborhood as the hood. His neighborhood is my neighborhood.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:43 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Almost none of the women on that list are "famous." In fairness, there are only thirteen total black Republican females in the USA, so I suppose just being on that list should confer some sort of fame.

If you folks haven't noticed, Republicans have kind of defined fame down. While the Dems get George Clooney or Scarlett Johanssen, the GOP gets Yakov Smirnoff and the bellboy from Love Boat.
Oh something to be so proud of, not!!!...........The Republicans have Clint Eastwood & Alveda King!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 07:46 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
..and, of course, I am puzzled as to why she would be a supporter of this man. Here is someone completely out of touch with Americans who are not millionaires, and while the GOP can always play on peoples fears and prejudices to get poor white trash to vote for someone like Romney, I have no idea what this black woman was thinking.

I have to surmise she was a millionaire. If she was, she at least would be likely voting for her own financial motives, but if not, then she identifies with someone who does not give a damn about anyone other than rich, white males.

Aint America great?
Libs loves they race cards

Old 10-25-2012, 07:47 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat949 View Post
What's funny is how people will hate on their own kind, and support someone who treats them like ****.

I forget. Wasn't it McCain who called the Vietnamese people "gooks", and they threw a rally parade for him when he visited Little Saigon just because he's a Republican and a previous war vet? They even had the flower floats and Miss Saigon there to greet him!

****ing hilarious!
Or would this have been those that tortured him for years........ at least McCain knows personally what it's like to be held prisoner, unlike this President who barely knows Americas history.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:05 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
I think he does a great job relating to the average person.

You are the one who referred to his Chicago Southside neighborhood as the hood. His neighborhood is my neighborhood.

Lmao, liberal hypocrisy. You admit that Obama is rich, but he relates to the average person, yet liberals say that Romney is out of touch because he's rich. Which one is it liberals. And yes south side chicacgo is a sh*t hole.

High Murder Rate Plagues South Side | Chicago Tonight | WTTW

The Housing Crisis on Chicago's South Side - The 312 - June 2011 - Chicago

Old 10-25-2012, 08:14 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
you have the audacity to write about Al Sharpton?
I guess I'm just an audacious kind of guy.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:22 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
I love how people say Romney is out of touch because he's rich. The Obamas are very rich too. What makes you think he's so in touch. If he were, we wouldn't have the economic problems we do right now.
1. Big difference between a $250+ million net worth and a $10 million net worth.

2. Romney has always been extremely well off (even as a child) and he's been making tens of millions every year since the 1980s. On the other hand, Obama didn't start making millions until 2005 or so. Once again, big difference.

3. The Obama's are Black, and regardless of how much a Black person has in their bank account, they almost always have ties to a few friends and/or relatives who are much less fortunate or even at the poverty level. I bet you could take virtually any wealthy Black person in America and link them to one or more friends or relatives who aren't doing well financially and have struggled greatly. However, in Romney's case, I have a feeling he doesn't have many (or any) friends or relatives who are not well off.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:26 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Intelligent black people quickly realized that Obama was installed in office by white guys..the worst of the white users..they understand that Obama is not loyal to any race...So when they applaud Romney it is because they figure that there are two sets of white rulers...and they just don't think that the whites that control Obama are of any use to them. So they choose the alternative- Having dark toned skin is not cutting it- The ruse is over- Do you really want to see Obama continue as Bindens meet puppet...Look at Biden's face- when you vote for Obama - You are actually electing Biden is President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections