Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2012, 10:12 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
In fairness, there are only thirteen total black Republican females in the USA, so I suppose just being on that list should confer some sort of fame.
How come liberals seem to do nothing but lie?

If their are only 13 black Republican women in the United States - that means that I am friends or aquainted with 1/3 of them.

Those 4 live in both the Seattle and Los Angeles areas.

What do you think the probability of that is? I will help you out: the answer is ZERO - because they are many more black Republican women then you erroneously claimed.

Sheesh - liberals can't even come up with believable lies anymore - they are so desperate.

Wow.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:22 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Yea, and you probably opposed birth control measures and hate Planned Parenthood.

As far as Romney is concerned, hell, I might even sit in the audience and clap for the Mittster if the price is right.

But I don't come cheap, and I don't accept checks. Cash money!
It is hard to hate something you know little about. Right now I am confused as to what Planned Parenthood even is. I had always thought it was help for couples planning their families. I am taking this post as a joke because surely no one would allow their reputation to be bought. There is not enough money in the world to make me sit behind a candidate I do not believe in and clap as if I agree with what they are saying.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:46 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
..and, of course, I am puzzled as to why she would be a supporter of this man. Here is someone completely out of touch with Americans who are not millionaires, and while the GOP can always play on peoples fears and prejudices to get poor white trash to vote for someone like Romney, I have no idea what this black woman was thinking.

I have to surmise she was a millionaire. If she was, she at least would be likely voting for her own financial motives, but if not, then she identifies with someone who does not give a damn about anyone other than rich, white males.

Aint America great?
Oh God, not another, "See how compassionate I am towards blacks?" thread by a lib. You libs are so full of racism, you can't even see it.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:51 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,417,800 times
What's funny is how people will hate on their own kind, and support someone who treats them like ****.

I forget. Wasn't it McCain who called the Vietnamese people "gooks", and they threw a rally parade for him when he visited Little Saigon just because he's a Republican and a previous war vet? They even had the flower floats and Miss Saigon there to greet him!

****ing hilarious!

Old 10-24-2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat949 View Post
What's funny is how people will hate on their own kind, and support someone who treats them like ****.

I forget. Wasn't it McCain who called the Vietnamese people "gooks", and they threw a rally parade for him when he visited Little Saigon just because he's a Republican and a previous war vet? They even had the flower floats and Miss Saigon there to greet him!

****ing hilarious!
Senator McCain is a Vietnam War veteran. North Vietnamese soldiers and Viet Cong were called "gooks" because they were the enemy - just like "Japs" and "Krauts" were used during WW2. South Vietnamese soldiers, ARVN sympathizers, and North Vietnamese civilians were not referred to by that name because were either allies or they were not considered the enemy(the common people in Vietnam during that period tended to be more concerned with the rice crop and the stability of their family than the idealogical viewpoint of the leadership of the country).

John McCain attended the functions in Little Saigon because that area is populated by many South Vietnamese refugees who as a general rule - are anti-communist.

Your problem is that you are lumping all Vietnamese together - and forgetting that there was an idealogical and geographical divide which was at the heart of the war. Not only that but there were various other ethnic groups - like the Montagnards and Hmong who may or may not have had political leanings - but were nonetheless affected.

It helps to be educated about a topic before you spout off on it. I hope that I have helped.

Last edited by Harrier; 10-24-2012 at 11:53 PM..

Old 10-24-2012, 11:07 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,442,341 times
Quote:
..and, of course, I am puzzled as to why she would be a supporter of this man. Here is someone completely out of touch with Americans who are not millionaires, and while the GOP can always play on peoples fears and prejudices to get poor white trash to vote for someone like Romney, I have no idea what this black woman was thinking.

I have to surmise she was a millionaire. If she was, she at least would be likely voting for her own financial motives, but if not, then she identifies with someone who does not give a damn about anyone other than rich, white males.

Aint America great?
You do realize that Obama was/is a millionaire right?

For your reading pleasure.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ama-and-biden/

Quote:
President Obama remains a millionaire with assets that could reach around $8 million, thanks to proceeds from his two best-selling books and investments made possible by them, according to financial disclosure forms made public by the White House on Tuesday.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
You do realize that Obama was/is a millionaire right?

For your reading pleasure.

White House Releases Financial Disclosure Reports for Obama and Biden - NYTimes.com
Liberals conveniently forget that - because it interferes with their narrative that the Democratic party "cares" about the "working person".

As if people who have money don't work for it. Shoot - even I acknowledge that President Obama earned his millions by writing his books. Meanwhile - I will earn less then $30,000 a year and vote Republican - because the liberal lie that only rich people are Republicans is just that - a total sham.

Check this out - the most wealthy people in the U.S.A. are Democrats. Why aren't they paying their fair share!

Those "Evil, Rich People are Democrats!".

Old 10-24-2012, 11:15 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
Well we do know one thing for sure, this woman is courageous. Many blacks who say they are going to vote for Romney are called really bad, horrible names from libs and other blacks. We shouldn't be like this in a free country.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:17 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,442,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Well we do know one thing for sure, this woman is courageous. Many blacks who say they are going to vote for Romney are called really bad, horrible names from libs and other blacks. We shouldn't be like this in a free country.

So much for the "tolerant" left.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:18 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
I hate to pull the race card but this is one of the most racist posts I've run across. It indicates how you really view blacks.

Black = poor.

Black = dependent.

Black = intolerant.

Black = anti-white.

Black = incapable of critical thinking.
So true! Extremely racist. She /he makes them out to-be incapable victims.
She /he is also sexist. Very offensive!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections