Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 09:20 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Quite honestly, this is probably the best answer. She was seated right behind Romney, impossible to miss in the crowd. It's not like the Romney campaign is short on cash.
That you would think that only demonstrates the contempt and perception that you seem to have for and of black people. People who call you racist are pretty close to the mark - I won't go that far - but I do question your motives.

What? A black woman couldn't possibly choose on her own to support Mitt Romney? She has to be bribed?

That is essentially what you just said.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:22 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,470,127 times
Like a chicken rooting for Colonel Sanders...the only thing stranger is meeting a proud homosexual Republican.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:23 PM

282 posts, read 472,296 times
Man, I hate liberals.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:24 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
That you would think that only demonstrates the contempt and perception that you seem to have for and of black people. People who call you racist are pretty close to the mark - I won't go that far - but I do question your motives.

What? A black woman couldn't possibly choose on her own to support Mitt Romney? She has to be bribed?

That is essentially what you just said.
That's what I think. She was PAID to sit in the audience, and come election day, she votes for Pres. Obama.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:25 PM

Was Mia Love bribed to appear at the RNC?

How about Condalezza Rice - don't you think that she would have loved to have stayed at Stanford and teach - rather then answer the call to serve her country as National Security Advisor and Secretary State - and put up the hassles that came with those positions, and the left-wing attacks on her character?

Nope according to the liberals like odanny - she must have been paid a large sum of money under the table to even consider being part of a Republican administration.

How liberals get away with such nonsense - without being branded racist is beyond me.

The mainstream media are just the talking heads of the leftists - that can be the only explanation.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Like a chicken rooting for Colonel Sanders...the only thing stranger is meeting a proud homosexual Republican.
Wicked!

Old 10-24-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
That's what I think. She was PAID to sit in the audience, and come election day, she votes for Pres. Obama.

OK then - you go and find this woman and verify her vote on election day. Once you can produce some empirical evidence of whom she voted for - then maybe I will consider your viewpoint as having a shred of validity.

I believe that she will vote for Mitt Romney - because I have more faith in her character and honesty than you do, apparently.

Think about what you are saying. You don't even know this person - but you are calling her a liar.

Sheesh.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Could not have said it better.......kind of a strange thread and if someone on the right had started it, it would've been closed......

Old 10-24-2012, 09:28 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Quite honestly, this is probably the best answer. She was seated right behind Romney, impossible to miss in the crowd. It's not like the Romney campaign is short on cash.
These are women who realize the world revolves around more than just theirselves.....or understand abortion and birth control are something they can manage on their own if they need to.
Don't feel like falling into a group of so called victims...as they're being labled by some on the left.

We do understand all those that stand behind President Obama just happen to be were the President was planning to stand..........

The President is not short on cash, but getting short on women's votes.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:29 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,157,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I believe Bill Maher once likened gay Republicans to "Jews for Hitler."

Bizarre, is it not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections