Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 09:31 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,461,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by &heart View Post
Man, I hate liberals.
Hate and fear, it's the Republican way.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:32 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Seeing the quotes reminds me why I love the ignore button.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:32 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,153,884 times
I must object to the sentiments from my brethren here. Perhaps no white person on the planet is more in tune with African-American culture than Willard:

Mitt Romney - Who Let the Dogs Out? - YouTube

Old 10-24-2012, 09:35 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
women in america aren't victims anymore, although democrats want them to think that they are....

The party and their media minions treat (or pretend to treat) women like an oppressed class when the female population in our colleges and graduate schools (notably law and medicine) has already outstripped or will soon outstrip the male in almost every area save engineering and science, and they are gaining in those.

And this has been going on for some years. Soon enough, as more women matriculate, they will dominate many fields of endeavor in our country and salary inequalities that remain will vanish or be rationalized through maternity or childcare leave. It’s beyond anything the women’s movement ever conceived and it is happening naturally.

But it’s a reality the Democratic Party is desperate to ignore, since the oppression of women — certainly true in the past and still obviously true in other cultures today — is their most important ideological pillar. In fact, they could not possibly win a major election without it. They would lose in a landslide even if they were still able to Balkanize the black and Latino votes.

Hence constant appeals are made to the lowest common female denominator in an attempt to terrify single women and soccer moms, etc., that their “reproductive rights” are being violated or someone is about to deprive them of birth control pills or force-feed ultrasounds.

It’s absurd, if you think about it — but the Democrats don’t want you to. They just want women to feel deprived or manipulated.

...and women aren't falling in lockstep for that anymore.

(let me add that it isn't all democrats, but certainly the party leaders)

I always pay attention to your post, because they make sense. And you tell it as it really is. And the point is what of this post. People are not allowed to have their own mind and ideals. They need to be brainwashed by society, the media, politicians, who think they know it all, Late Nite Talk Show Host, HollyWeird Celebrities, and Musicians.

I do not know any baby who was slapped at birth, and said, now in life you have to be a Democrat or else, do you.

I made just as much as my male counterparts, when i was working before owning or our business, and loved my job. I was good, and was rewarded but worked hard also.
I was never manipulated, nor will i manipulate or lie my way, in order to achieve success as some do in life.
And if i made a mistake, i owned up to it, did not blame or lie my way out of it. As some do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a dumb post, and FYI i have black friends good black friends who are Republicians, imagine this concept, they cannot be bought, nor brainwashed! or Bribed, they have their own minds, and have achieved sucess from being smart.

Don't ever assume everyone has to think or act a cetain way, or they are crazy, that is what is wrong with most of you Dems, you assume much too much.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:37 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That's what I think. She was PAID to sit in the audience, and come election day, she votes for Pres. Obama.

Shhhhh...OP did you miss the last meeting of your local chapter of the Secret Council of American Negros? At the last meeting we decided that (after we re-elect President Obama) we (non-Whites) are going to infiltrate the GOP and fundamentally change them in accordance with the "browning" of America.

Well, if you missed that meeting you should make sure to login to the national website of the Secret Council of American Negros so that you can get caught up on the strategy.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:42 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Are you asking why women or why black women? If it's why black women.........
Do you have a problem with Republican black women or women like Alveda King or women from this list...........Famous Black Republican Women List

Old 10-24-2012, 09:44 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
Quote:
That's great, glad to hear it. Now how about answering my question: Why do women vote for Republicans?

Do they like being told what reproductive choices they can make? Do they like making less than their male counterparts in the workplace?

Surely you can use your education to explain the psychology in play. Thanks in advance.
If your only reason for voting for someone or a party is so you have the right to MURDER your offspring, then you have a much bigger problem than you think she has. Our constitution gives us the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and that should be granted to new lives too. There are enough birth control methods in the world today that MURDERING babies should never be necessary. Nobody is stopping anyone from using birth control. You need to educate yourself on the constitution and birth control.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:53 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
If your only reason for voting for someone or a party is so you have the right to MURDER your offspring, then you have a much bigger problem than you think she has. Our constitution gives us the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and that should be granted to new lives too. There are enough birth control methods in the world today that MURDERING babies should never be necessary. Nobody is stopping anyone from using birth control. You need to educate yourself on the constitution and birth control.
Yea, and you probably opposed birth control measures and hate Planned Parenthood.

As far as Romney is concerned, hell, I might even sit in the audience and clap for the Mittster if the price is right.

But I don't come cheap, and I don't accept checks. Cash money!

Old 10-24-2012, 09:55 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,153,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Are you asking why women or why black women? If it's why black women.........
Do you have a problem with Republican black women or women like Alveda King or women from this list...........Famous Black Republican Women List
Almost none of the women on that list are "famous." In fairness, there are only thirteen total black Republican females in the USA, so I suppose just being on that list should confer some sort of fame.

If you folks haven't noticed, Republicans have kind of defined fame down. While the Dems get George Clooney or Scarlett Johanssen, the GOP gets Yakov Smirnoff and the bellboy from Love Boat.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:08 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
As far as Romney is concerned, hell, I might even sit in the audience and clap for the Mittster if the price is right.

But I don't come cheap, and I don't accept checks. Cash money!
In other words - you are a mercenary who can be bought.

Fortunately - most people - like this Romney supporter - aren't like you.

Haven't you ever heard of principles?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections