Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 06:29 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,656,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
And that my friends is the honest gods truth. This man hits the nail on the head. It is refreshing to hear someone speak his mind without fear of crossing the invisible race line. If Obama was white with his record or background he wouldn’t even be considered right now. There are so many unknowns about his background. So many missing records that patriotic Americans want to see. Listen to what is said in this video.

If Obama was White He Wouldn't Be President - YouTube

Agreed. Many people voted for him because of his race. Witness Colin Powell, who claims he is a republican and has supported Obama X2 simply because he is black.

I prefer to choose my candidates based on "the content of their character" rather than "the color of thier skin".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 06:30 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,562,340 times
Hey, earth to conservatives, Obama already is white!

Old 10-29-2012, 06:39 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,238,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Ah, changing the topic again?
Wealth envy is not a good thing.
Pot/Kettle.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Agreed. Many people voted for him because of his race. Witness Colin Powell, who claims he is a republican and has supported Obama X2 simply because he is black.

I prefer to choose my candidates based on "the content of their character" rather than "the color of thier skin".
yeah, right.

I'm guessing alot of republicans voted for Obama last time after considering the alternative, and, that might happen again, because the alternative hasn't changed that much. Except for the fact that the veep GOP candidate isn't a busy ditch.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:35 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,050,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Pot/Kettle.
You brought up the silver spoon... I discredited that... then you tried to change the topic. Maybe you are getting confused in your effort of "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't."

Old 10-29-2012, 08:35 AM

12,957 posts, read 13,668,599 times
If he was White he would be a Republican. Quite a bit of what he's done has been done by Republicans and the only thing they disagree with is he is not a Republican.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
you brought up the silver spoon... I discredited that... Then you tried to change the topic. Maybe you are getting confused in your effort of "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't."
wthayta?? silver spoon, silver spoon, hmmmm.
Did you know willard was academically challenged? His major was tackling young boys with long hair and chopping it off.

Last edited by NoJiveMan; 10-29-2012 at 10:19 AM..

Old 10-29-2012, 10:09 AM

29,214 posts, read 22,351,209 times
If a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump it's butt on the ground.
This topic is ridiculous. 'Ifs' can be spun in any direction, and can be spun out forever.

Old 10-29-2012, 10:43 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,491,545 times
Quote:
"If Obama Was White, He Wouldn't Be President"
And if Romney were Black ... the GOP wouldn't have nominated him. For that reason alone.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 AM

1,644 posts, read 2,171,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
And if Romney were Black ... the GOP wouldn't have nominated him. For that reason alone.
The Democrats nominated Obama because he was black. It made all these hipster, idiot, liberals feel good about themselves. Probably not unlike yourself.

Why in the hell else would he have been nominated??? The man had ZERO experience! If you objectively look at his resume he wasn't fit to be anything more than an attorney! I'm not saying that he isn't an intelligent guy but he just didn't have the credentials at the time. He was barely a junior senator and he spent the majority of his only term campaigning!

Everyone was all jazzed up on voting for the "first black president."

Period. Which makes their decision racially motivated. For some reason it's taboo for a white guy to vote for Romney because he is white but if a black guy votes for Obama because he is black...that for some reason is fine and dandy.

Right now Romney is polling at less than 1% of African American voters. Now...I find it very difficult to believe that Romney's message doesn't resonate with at least 1% of black voters. Which indicates to me that some extra-political issue is motivating their decision.........I'm just going to make a stab and guess that it is race which again means that you do-gooder, left-wing, hypocrits are basing your sole voice in government on something as stupid and inconsequential as skin color. Moreover, you guys have the audacity to blame US for making race based decisions.......BULL****.

Last edited by wnewberry22; 10-29-2012 at 11:25 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections