Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 09:12 AM

1,644 posts, read 2,174,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The Democrats nominated Obama because he was black. It made all these hipster, idiot, liberals feel good about themselves. Probably not unlike yourself.

They nominated him because of the -hitty job that bush did for one and the cryptkeeper and his bobbleheaded barbie doll was running against him. Hell stevie wonder could see that

Why in the hell else would he have been nominated??? The man had ZERO experience! If you objectively look at his resume he wasn't fit to be anything more than an attorney! I'm not saying that he isn't an intelligent guy but he just didn't have the credentials at the time. He was barely a junior senator and he spent the majority of his only term campaigning!

Huh, mitt has experience? Just ask the good people of Mass about his "experience" in running a government

Everyone was all jazzed up on voting for the "first black president."

Everyone was "jazzed up" because bush was leaving

Period. Which makes their decision racially motivated. For some reason it's taboo for a white guy to vote for Romney because he is white but if a black guy votes for Obama because he is black...that for some reason is fine and dandy.

WTF are you talking about? Stupid racist poor people (opps someone is calling you) are voting for mitt in droves, eventhough he said that he did not care about you

Right now Romney is polling at less than 1% of African American voters. Now...I find it very difficult to believe that Romney's message doesn't resonate with at least 1% of black voters. Which indicates to me that some extra-political issue is motivating their decision.........I'm just going to make a stab and guess that it is race which again means that you do-gooder, left-wing, hypocrits are basing your sole voice in government on something as stupid and inconsequential as skin color. Moreover, you guys have the audacity to blame US for making race based decisions.......BULL****.

Hmm, maybe black people are the only ones that can smell mitt's bullshyte. Hey brainiac, when was the last time that blacks voted overwhelmingly for a republican in the last 6 elections
Leave it to the second most profoundly idiotic poster CD has seen to come to the rescue.

Lets begin:

1- Bush did do a crap job. I won't contest that. But Obama's hype was biggeset among teens, blacks, and the affluent whites. The latter of which is not a characterically democratic voting block. He isn't polling well with them this time compared to 2008. Something has changed...People aren't all wet and happy to prove to themselves they aren't racist anymore. They don't care...they just want a viable candidate to run this country. And your jesus christ superstar Barack isn't the messiah afterall...sorry.

2- I'm not claiming that Mitt has a lot of experience either. But when Barack was nominated he had ZERO....unless you could a "community organizer" as a position. It sounds to me like a fluff job that was handed to him.

3- No....they were jazzed up because Obama is a unique candidate. If Biden were the candidate or Hillary the voter turnout wouldn't have been nearly as substantial with minorities and college age students.

4- What i'm saying is that it isn't NEARLY as big a social taboo for a black voter to vote for Obama for racially motivated issues whereas, if a white person were interviewed and said that he will vote for Romney because he is white he would be the scapegoat of the left wing for years and years to come.

5- Black people have overwhelmingly voted for democrats in the past, true. But if you would spend less of your time worrying about which emoticon you were going to punctuate your sentence with and more time reading the post you would see that I typed "POLLING." Obama's elections are the first time that the GOP candidates have polled at ZERO percent. When Dole, Bush, Bush Sr, and others ran...the GOP at least polled a percentage point or two. Now they are polling at ZERO percent.....coincidence???

Now...I'm going to make a brief guess at your retort to my post.

You're a racist! Boooooo racist!!!! I hate Womley!!!! Boooo racist! Yayyyyyy Obama! I loveee Obama sooooo hard!!! Mmmmmm he is sooooo sexy!!!! Booooo you kwazy wacist!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 01:08 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
His skin color, media lovefest, and liberal white guilt put him in power. He had absolutely no qualifications to be POTUS. As was obvious.
If Obama had no qualifications to be POTUS, then he wouldn't have been allowed to run.

Clearly that wasn't the case.

You're just upset that a black man is in office. Get over it.

Old 10-31-2012, 01:10 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,769,300 times
If Obama was white, he still would've been president. Americans did not want another Republican after Bush.

Old 10-31-2012, 01:29 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
If Obama was white, the birfers woudn't exist.

inane thread.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
If Obama had no qualifications to be POTUS, then he wouldn't have been allowed to run.

Clearly that wasn't the case.

You're just upset that a black man is in office. Get over it.
What qualified him to run?
Was it his tenure as a constitutional law lecturer (mind you not a full professor or even a tenure track position)?
His time as a "community organizer" <----whatever in the hell that is
His time as a state senator? During which he authored nothing substantial
His VERY VERY brief stint as a junior senator.....during which he spent the majority of his time campaiging....Bill Clinton (prior to latching on to BO's dingleberrys) even said it was a Joke that he was "prepared."

What was it that qualified him??? I see NOTHING...

And despite the fact that it is likely inconvenient for your short-bus quality argument, I am voting for Vernon Parker (black man) running for my congressional seat (arizona's 9th district) and I PRAY TO GOD he gets in. I have canvassed neighborhoods for him.

So...sorry.....the race card is out the window although I'm sure you can try to find someway to inject it again because god knows you lack the intellectual fortitude to support an argument on it's own merit.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:59 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,960,882 times
An idiotic thread, and I would easily venture that every single one of those "I agree!!" posts are coming from angry old white men.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:23 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnewberry22 View Post
What qualified him to run?
Obama and every other candidate who ran for the nomination met the requirements as set for by the United States Government. Maybe you ought to research what those requirements are? For starters, a Presidential Candidate has to be over the age of 35. That should be enough to get you started, sparky.

Quote:
What was it that qualified him??? I see NOTHING...
You see nothing because you refuse to do the work to research what the requirements are. Try taking off your ignorant cap for once and look up exactly what the prerequisites are for running for POTUS. Maybe then you won't sound like such a fool...though that's debatable.

Quote:
So...sorry.....the race card is out the window although I'm sure you can try to find someway to inject it again because god knows you lack the intellectual fortitude to support an argument on it's own merit.
I never used the race card. I only pointed out the fact that you're upset that a black man is president and you can't STAND that fact no matter who much hot air, steam, or spin you try to put out on this issue.

Oooh - intellectual fortitude. Nice job using the dictionary on that and thesaurus, too!

Have a cookie

Old 10-31-2012, 07:19 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,813,834 times
I cannot rep you enough for this. LMAO!!!!

Old 10-31-2012, 08:24 PM

5,238 posts, read 8,796,574 times
Common sense says...when someone starts their car video with "www.<insertmywebsitehere>.com," they are looking to sell you something.

In this case, it was racist BS that conservatives can eat up, without thinking they're being racist.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Obama and every other candidate who ran for the nomination met the requirements as set for by the United States Government. Maybe you ought to research what those requirements are? For starters, a Presidential Candidate has to be over the age of 35. That should be enough to get you started, sparky.

You see nothing because you refuse to do the work to research what the requirements are. Try taking off your ignorant cap for once and look up exactly what the prerequisites are for running for POTUS. Maybe then you won't sound like such a fool...though that's debatable.

I never used the race card. I only pointed out the fact that you're upset that a black man is president and you can't STAND that fact no matter who much hot air, steam, or spin you try to put out on this issue.

Oooh - intellectual fortitude. Nice job using the dictionary on that and thesaurus, too!

Have a cookie

Believe me, I'm well aware of the requirements to be the President. What I'm gathering from your post though, is that in your opinion the only thing Barack Obama has done that qualifies him to be the POTUS is not die for 35 consecutive years. What has he done in life (other than have a pulse) that uniquely qualifies him to run the country? I listed his resume on my previous post...feel free to augment it for inaccuracies. So far all that you've done is make appeals to race and rack your beleaguered brain for short-bus quality insults.

...and if the combination of the words intellectual and fortitude merit the use of a dictionary or thesaurus for you, then maybe you should spend less time spouting incoherent ramblings on a forum and more time brushing up your tenuous hold on the English language.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections