Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 04:37 PM

396 posts, read 365,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
So you can complain loudly on some anonymous web forum, but when it comes to taking REAL ACTION you cower in your boots. You're an Internet Tough Guy .

Let me Google that for you:
HSI Tip Form
1-866-DHS-2ICE

Let us know how it goes.

taking real action? LMAO........we don't need to secure the border and enforce our immigration laws.....all we need is HSI TIP FORM. Why didn't anybody think of that before, you are amazing. They should send you to Washington to testify in congress of your discovery and resolve the 15 million plus of illegals in the country.

Amazing, fill out a form and the feds will take care of it........LMAO!!

Quote:
Let us know how it goes.
obviously not too good or we wouldn't be in this mess. LOL

Old 09-03-2013, 06:41 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,512,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush71 View Post
taking real action? LMAO........we don't need to secure the border and enforce our immigration laws.....all we need is HSI TIP FORM. Why didn't anybody think of that before, you are amazing. They should send you to Washington to testify in congress of your discovery and resolve the 15 million plus of illegals in the country.

Amazing, fill out a form and the feds will take care of it........LMAO!!

obviously not too good or we wouldn't be in this mess. LOL
What will a "secure border" do for illegals who are already here? Absolutely NOTHING.

Enforcing immigration laws: where do you think investigations and prosecutions start? they start with YOUR report.

Yes, filling out a form is the first step. It's just like 911: you see a crime, you report it to the police. You see an immigration violation, you report it to ICE. So simple, even you could do it.

You coward; you're all talk, NO ACTION. You have no right to complain about illegal immigration if you facilitate it with your complicity and inertia.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:17 PM

Quote:
What will a "secure border" do for illegals who are already here? Absolutely NOTHING.

Enforcing immigration laws: where do you think investigations and prosecutions start? they start with YOUR report.

Yes, filling out a form is the first step. It's just like 911: you see a crime, you report it to the police. You see an immigration violation, you report it to ICE. So simple, even you could do it.

You coward; you're all talk, NO ACTION. You have no right to complain about illegal immigration if you facilitate it with your complicity and inertia.

A secure border has nothing to do with the illegals already here. its about keeping OUT millions more of coming in so our federal government can deal with the ones already here, DUH!

Basically you want any ordinary citIzen to profile Hispanics and report any latino to immigration based on what? on what legal grounds?........do you have the power to demand papers and do background checks and check data bases with people you profile in the streets?.....tell me how do you spot an illegal in the streets by just looking at him? .....if they don't look "AMERICAN" you report them?...tell us genius! because you are so smart and so brave with the reporting form...LMAO!

can we go to any latino community and demand papers? do you do that to all the latino restaurants you go in to eat, you ask the papers of your servers and cooks and the dishwashers?....are you the Sherlock Holmes of immigration now? LMAO!

you are not too bright are you, you talk a lot of ignorance......that's the job of the federal government to enforce federal laws not the average citizen especially deciding who is legal and illegal in this country.

What a joke, if it was so simple as filing a report of anybody you suspect of being in this country illegal we wouldn't be in this mess, would be?

Last edited by Rush71; 09-03-2013 at 11:34 PM..

Old 09-04-2013, 07:46 AM

Quote:
A secure border has nothing to do with the illegals already here. its about keeping OUT millions more of coming in so our federal government can deal with the ones already here, DUH!

Basically you want any ordinary citIzen to profile Hispanics and report any latino to immigration based on what? on what legal grounds?........do you have the power to demand papers and do background checks and check data bases with people you profile in the streets?.....tell me how do you spot an illegal in the streets by just looking at him? .....if they don't look "AMERICAN" you report them?...tell us genius! because you are so smart and so brave with the reporting form...LMAO!

can we go to any latino community and demand papers? do you do that to all the latino restaurants you go in to eat, you ask the papers of your servers and cooks and the dishwashers?....are you the Sherlock Holmes of immigration now? LMAO!

you are not too bright are you, you talk a lot of ignorance......that's the job of the federal government to enforce federal laws not the average citizen especially deciding who is legal and illegal in this country.

What a joke, if it was so simple as filing a report of anybody you suspect of being in this country illegal we wouldn't be in this mess, would be?
You are the one who specifically said:
Quote:
I deal with illegals everyday
Given everything you wrote above, how did you determine the people you deal with are "illegals"?

Old 09-04-2013, 09:04 AM

1,963 posts, read 1,823,701 times
Nope.

And its gonna be entertaining to watch them try for the next 8 years, before they finally realize pandering to the ridiculous evangelicals has got them nowhere.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
You are the one who specifically said:
Given everything you wrote above, how did you determine the people you deal with are "illegals"?

Because I work in a hospital in a southwestern state and do charity work with local churches.

Now tell me since you are so smart, since when hospitals and churches have to report illegal immigration status to the feds? How is that our responsibility and jurisdiction and how is that ethical ?

Since you are so familiar with forms of reporting people to the feds maybe you should educate yourself with the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, hospitals are required to screen and treat all patients regardless of their healthcare coverage or immigration status for emergency care.

Also learn about the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)

Our immigrations laws are very complicated its something the FEDS have to deal with and not blame ordinary citizens like me with silly "RAT" forms that you ignorantly brought up here without knowing anything about me and calling people cowards.........get a clue.

Old 09-04-2013, 01:14 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Because I work in a hospital in a southwestern state and do charity work with local churches.

Now tell me since you are so smart, since when hospitals and churches have to report illegal immigration status to the feds? How is that our responsibility and jurisdiction and how is that ethical ?

Since you are so familiar with forms of reporting people to the feds maybe you should educate yourself with the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, hospitals are required to screen and treat all patients regardless of their healthcare coverage or immigration status for emergency care.

Our immigrations laws are very complicated its something the FEDS have to deal with and not blame ordinary citizens like me with silly "RAT" forms that you ignorantly brought up here without knowing anything about me and calling people cowards.........get a clue.
You are right, they do not have to report them. Our granddaughter is an ER nurse, she can fill many people in on a lot of what goes on. And I work at a church food bank. We don't report anything to anyone. We simply help people, regardless to get a decent meal for themselves and their families. We do not play judge and jury.

Old 09-04-2013, 04:23 PM

Quote:

Quoting you again:
Quote:
what's wrong with self deportation?.......don't give jobs to illegals and don't give them handouts at taxpayers expense and they will eventually return to their country....
So it's OK to give them medical care and charity, but it's not OK to give them employment? Isn't that another incentive for them to stay? By your logic, the most humane thing to do would be to return them to their country of origin. But instead of helping law enforcement you choose to look the other way, and then rationalize that I'm wrong for calling you on it. Why is that?

I think the real issue here is your employment depends on illegals, and you hate it.
You: Part of the Problem. Admit it.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Quoting you again:

So it's OK to give them medical care and charity, but it's not OK to give them employment? Isn't that another incentive for them to stay? By your logic, the most humane thing to do would be to return them to their country of origin. But instead of helping law enforcement you choose to look the other way, and then rationalize that I'm wrong for calling you on it. Why is that?

I think the real issue here is your employment depends on illegals, and you hate it.
You: Part of the Problem. Admit it.

My employment depends on illegals and I hate it?......LMAO! you are amazing, you already know me and what I do for a living and what I like and dislike.......what's next you are going to tell me my favorite color and my lucky number from your computer. Stay away from the crack pipe.

helping law enforcement? bhaaaaa!!! The feds are the problem. You don't think the feds already know who are the 15 million plus of illegals in this country and decide to do NOTHING but your solution is if enough citizens report all suspicious persons to immigration the problem will go away, how naive and silly can you be?......the problem is a lot deeper and more complicated than just filling out a RAT FORM on line to the feds, like the will actually investigate and do something about it, LOL, its way over their heads. ....the feds are the problem, that's the reason they need new immigration laws, they can't handle the ones already in the books. The feds don't want the states and locals to enforce any of the immigration laws and you complain about me? LOL

There is a difference helping and giving medical care in the emergency room to any person regardless of their immigration status than to give them jobs under the table and keep them in the dark in our society where they can't never fully be integrated in the system that hurts them, the tax payers and the country in the long run ....too bad you can't tell the difference. If you have a problem with that then write to congress or fill out a federal for on line....LOL

Churches will always do charity work for the poor regardless of immigration status....but funny how you mix what churches do for the poor to what the feds are failing to do.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:15 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
, it would have to be a candidate who was ALWAYS a moderate, ran as a moderate through the primary, and was at ease with demographic groups different from his friends/family as W was with Latinos. They would have to run on a NON pro-life platform in order to truly qualify as a moderate. They would have to be seeking immigration reform to truly be seen as a moderate.
In other words, George H.W. Bush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections