Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 06:55 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,329,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This is the thing that is so annoying about trump. By playing dumb, he's actually insulting the intelligence of people.

If someone wants to criticize on legit means that's one thing, but to be so petty with the whole lame Birther thing I think that really discredits him.

I think a lot of times he makes statements that he knows aren't true. So he can't be trusted.
That's truly funny. You think Trump is PLAYING dumb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2015, 08:20 PM

47,021 posts, read 26,080,752 times
Aaaaaand now NASCAR cancelled their orders with Trump hotels and resorts...

NASCAR Distances Itself From Donald Trump After Remarks - NBC News

Is someone keeping a roster somewhere?

Old 07-05-2015, 07:57 PM

312 posts, read 269,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Donald Trump got fired by the richest man in the world - a Mexican.
Actually as of 2015, Bill Gates is the richest person in world . (And BTW, you dems believe in the war against woman yet you said man above which means you believe a woman can never be the richest person in the world )

Old 07-05-2015, 08:04 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,679,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifercheswold View Post
Actually as of 2015, Bill Gates is the richest person in world . (And BTW, you dems believe in the war against woman yet you said man above which means you believe a woman can never be the richest person in the world )
I would completely disagree with your statement, "Dems have a war on women." Dems have been at the forefront of every pro-woman initiative passed into US law.
The rest of your post is a dubious attempt at splitting hairs.

Old 07-05-2015, 10:40 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,488,169 times
#JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife - Trump's deleted Tweet

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: ""@RobHeilbron: @realDonaldTrump #JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife. http://t.co/joJJK7gTbf""

Old 07-06-2015, 07:28 AM

63,038 posts, read 29,243,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
There is some truth in that. I have seen it happen over and over.

Old 07-06-2015, 07:33 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,641,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Besides Univision is under Contract and could be sued for Millions for Breach of Contract! So they will be off the air if that pull back from their Opinion.
I guess you have never heard of a "moral turpitude" clause? Apparently TRUMP hasn't since he thinks he is the 'King of Siam"!

Old 07-06-2015, 12:20 PM

47,021 posts, read 26,080,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifercheswold View Post
(And BTW, you dems believe in the war against woman yet you said man above which means you believe a woman can never be the richest person in the world )
That - makes no sense. If the richest person in the world happens to be of the male persuasion, calling him the richest man in the world is a statement of fact. Seriously, that's a pathetic gotcha.

Old 07-07-2015, 12:51 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,379,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I was watching a Bill Maher special and he mentioned that Trump sued him for $5million, it was basically over a joke where Bill Maher said he would "bet Trump $5million" ..looks like he likes to sue people a lot.

He also says he's a great businessman , but his companies have filed bankruptcy four times..

Despite this type of stuff he is pulling behind Jeb Bush for the Republican Party.
Poll: Bush, Trump rising for GOP, but both trail Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

I'm sure some people find him entertaining because of the crazy stuff he says...but it's kind of scary to think how he might act if he were President..he doesn't seem to be too in touch with things from the comments he's said.

Looks like Trump just lost another business connection...Macy's just dropped him..
They will no longer carry his clothing line.

Macy's cuts ties with Donald Trump

I wonder who will be next to dump "The Donald"

I think too many people just buy the image of Trump that he has spent a lot of money creating , rather than looking into the reality of how he is.

Sure he's made a lot of money for himself and perhaps for some others, but he's also screwed over a lot of people too and caused harm via lawsuits,etc.

I feel there are likely many other successful business people that don't act in such a way...but of course Trump has household name recognition.
People don't seem to like to spend much time researching who people really are.
The irony - Trump likes to brag about his business prowess, but by opening his mouth and making intemperate remarks, he has really hurt his one major business asset - his brand.

Univision, NBC, and other companies' moves to sever their relationships with Trump has cost him financially. Way to go, Donald!

Old 07-07-2015, 01:02 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,504,434 times
Yeah I thought that was ironic too

I think the whole birther thing discredited him.

A lot of people have a short term memory though and probably don't even remember he was involved with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections