Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2015, 06:08 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,162,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntMaude View Post
This country does have an immigration issue but this clown is painting all Mexican immigrants as violent rapists who also bring in drugs. He is just showing his true colors and there is no chance in hell he is gong to win the nomination.
Wrong, he was referring to illegal alien Mexicans and he didn't mean that all of them are those things. He said nothing negative about legal Mexican immigrants.

Yep, he showed his true colors alright. A patriotic American that wasn't afraid to tell the truth about illegal immigration and to tell Mexico to take a hike unlike our limp wristed politicians on both sides of the aisle that are willing to sell our country down the river for the ethnocentric type of Hispanic voter who thinks their ethnic group is above our immigration laws.

You're right, he won't win the nomination but I am proud that for once a candidate running for the presidency had the guts to speak out on this issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 06:26 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Wrong, he was referring to illegal alien Mexicans and he didn't mean that all of them are those things. He said nothing negative about legal Mexican immigrants.

Yep, he showed his true colors alright. A patriotic American that wasn't afraid to tell the truth about illegal immigration and to tell Mexico to take a hike unlike our limp wristed politicians on both sides of the aisle that are willing to sell our country down the river for the ethnocentric type of Hispanic voter who thinks their ethnic group is above our immigration laws.

You're right, he won't win the nomination but I am proud that for once a candidate running for the presidency had the guts to speak out on this issue.
Yes, a "patriotic American" who has a history of hiring illegals (and then trying to stiff them) because it was lucrative for him. But it's all good for you, and you will give the guy a pass, as long as right now he is saying all the things you want so badly to hear.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yes, a "patriotic American" who has a history of hiring illegals (and then trying to stiff them) because it was lucrative for him. But it's all good for you, and you will give the guy a pass, as long as right now he is saying all the things you want so badly to hear.
There is no proof that he authorized his employees to do that and more than likely they got hired through an outside contractor. It isn't giving him a pass by just stating the more likely facts. If he actually did it knowingly then yes he is a hypocrite. Let justice take its course. Apparently, you don't believe in our criminal justice system's right to do its job.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:47 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
Quote:
There is no proof that he authorized his employees to do that and more than likely they got hired through an outside contractor. It isn't giving him a pass by just stating the more likely facts. If he actually did it knowingly then yes he is a hypocrite. Let justice take its course. Apparently, you don't believe in our criminal justice system's right to do its job.
Justice did take its course. He lost and paid an undisclosed settlement.

Old 06-26-2015, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Justice did take its course. He lost and paid an undisclosed settlement.
He wasn't personally charged,

Old 06-26-2015, 07:22 PM

Quote:
He wasn't personally charged,
Nah, you're not giving him a pass. Why would anyone think that? Just because you are doing contortions to avoid admitting he knowinglly hired illegals, even when the evidence is staring you right in the face?

Admit it, you could care less if he hires undocumented workers. You only care that he is giving lip service to your precious one and only cause. Nothing else matters to you. He is exactly the reason these workers come over the border to begin with, but as long as he says the right words, it's all good with you.

Old 06-26-2015, 07:29 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,376,569 times
Watch for the blonde hairpiece. You'll know Trump is all over once more when it floats to the surface.

But don't worry; he'll be back in another four years.

Old 06-26-2015, 07:59 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,032 times
Exclamation The Law is the Law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntMaude View Post
This country does have an immigration issue but this clown is painting all Mexican immigrants as violent rapists who also bring in drugs. He is just showing his true colors and there is no chance in hell he is gong to win the nomination.

Why do think there is Gang problem in LA county? Many of the illegals do have a dubious record and would not meet expectation to US Law for entry.

Yes I do agree some come here for a better life (At the expenses of American Workers and the US Tax Payer).Not all are felons, but they still have across the US Boarder Illegal and should be deported quickly so they do not prolonged detention in a BP Facility.

Old 06-26-2015, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Nah, you're not giving him a pass. Why would anyone think that? Just because you are doing contortions to avoid admitting he knowinglly hired illegals, even when the evidence is staring you right in the face?

Admit it, you could care less if he hires undocumented workers. You only care that he is giving lip service to your precious one and only cause. Nothing else matters to you. He is exactly the reason these workers come over the border to begin with, but as long as he says the right words, it's all good with you.
You can take your snotty, erroneous insinuations about me and shove them. He personally has not been convicted of knowingly hiring illegal aliens. Evidently the evidence wasn't staring the court in the face but you know better, right?

I would care a lot if he hired illegal aliens knowingly (no such thing as an undocumented worker) because that would make him a hypocrite. Illegal immigration should be a serious cause to any law abiding American who gives a damn about our laws and the American worker. I care, you don't! No one forces illegals over the border to work. They know what they are doing is wrong. They and their employers are equally guilty. Now kindly stay the hell away from me.

Old 06-26-2015, 09:03 PM

Quote:
You can take your snotty, erroneous insinuations about me and shove them. He personally has not been convicted of knowingly hiring illegal aliens. Evidently the evidence wasn't staring the court in the face but you know better, right?

I would care a lot if he hired illegal aliens knowingly (no such thing as an undocumented worker) because that would make him a hypocrite. Illegal immigration should be a serious cause to any law abiding American who gives a damn about our laws and the American worker. I care, you don't! No one forces illegals over the border to work. They know what they are doing is wrong. They and their employers are equally guilty. Now kindly stay the hell away from me.
Struck a nerve, huh? Katzpaw has posted several links that prove he did know, but you continue to pretend otherwise. But don't worry, I have no need to continue this discussion. I "get" your support for Trump. There's nothing left to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections