Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2015, 08:42 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No. We simply watch Carson being interviewed.

I don't so much think he is a con artist but rather a doctor with no qualifications to be President and some beliefs that I consider to be 'out there".

And he cannot handle tough questions and has no business running for office.

Go back to writing books and being revered by the evangelical right would be his smartest move.
Looks to me like he handles tough questions very well. But Hillary gets visibly angry when she is asked tough questions. Did you watch her when she testified in the Benghazi hearings recently? She was about to wet her panties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2015, 08:42 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
LOL! Obama had no qualifications at all to be President either, and neither does Hillary! What qualifications does Hillary have? Is being female a qualification?
I bet Hillary knows that the Baltic States are part of NATO. I bet Hillary could discuss, in detail, the U.S. Mideast policy, and name world leaders, most of whom she knows personally and has dealt with already. I bet Hillary could talk knowledgeably about the wet foot/dry foot Cuban policy that Carson, who lives in south Florida, had never heard of when asked about it the other day.

Hillary would run rings around Carson in an in-depth discussion of foreign and domestic policy, and Carson's only response would be, well, I need to read up on that before I can answer that question. Which has been Carson's response to numerous questions put to him thus far.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:43 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
His entire university record is locked up. Do you know of anybody coming forward saying I was his friend or recount any story from their college days? Did he have a roommate? The man sprouted up like a mushroom.
I personally don't, no. But then I don't know that about you either.

Please post your college transcripts here so I can determine how credible you are. Also a contact list of your friends, for the same reason.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:43 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
I saw an anti-Carson TV advert? yesterday. It said that Carson was a liar. Hasn't told one verifiable fact.

They were complaining that he is perceived as being more honest than King Hillary.

Well..... That is a particularly low standard.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:46 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
No one here put words in his mouth, do you really think that he has some kind of right to be exempt from questioning about things that he claimed that are either false, or at the very least questionable. Don't you remember the crap that was brought up about Obama? The birther crap continued for years after he took office. If you think this is some kind of leftist plot, then what exactly would you call the accusations made against a sitting president?
It still continues. Right here on c-d.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:47 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If he can't handle fielding questions from reporters without a tantrum, he'll have serious problems when the Oval Office door closes and he has to perform. Putin would suck him up and spit out the shell like he was chewing a sunflower seed.

Carson Has Complete Media Meltdown, Whines: ‘Obama Got Treated Better’ (VIDEO) «
This man is being grilled like none other on the left past or present! Meanwhile, Hitlery is treated with kid gloves as the Obummer was. If you asked Dr. Carson when he was most discriminated against in his lifetime, he would probably answer by the Demoncat main stream media during this campaign. The only good African American is a liberal left wing African American....give me a fing break.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:48 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
It's hilarious watching O-cult members completely lose it and heads explode over a successful black GOP candidate who calls out the press and leftists on their ridiculous double standards, particularly with regard to Obamessiah. They are entering the crazy witch hunt category now for sure.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:51 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
His entire university record is locked up.
So is yours, assuming you went to college. Everyone's records are "locked up." Google FERPA and educate yourself.

Quote:
Do you know of anybody coming forward saying I was his friend or recount any story from their college days?
Yes, lots of people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/30/us...wanted=2&_r=1&

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider
Did he have a roommate?
Why yes, yes he did.

"Barack Obama ’83, My Columbia College Roommate"

Alumni Corner | Columbia College Today

Quote:
The man sprouted up like a mushroom.
Well, yeah, maybe to someone who is too challenged to actually use the Internet. For the rest of us, his life has been very well documented.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:53 AM

25,575 posts, read 17,293,027 times
BWAHAHAHA!
LISTEN to the usual group of Democrats (all FIVE of them)! They howl with glee as they promote their nutcase version of events, which are invisible to everyone but them.
Could it possibly be because Carson leads Hillary in a national match-up by 5.2%?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...tial_race.html

I remember when Bush "was toast", and how "this has legs". Nah. The left came up empty then and will come up empty now.

I don't know whether Carson will be the nominee. If he is, it will be because he weathered a storm of wind-blown idiots and won the contest. And he'll get my vote.

Last edited by Listener2307; 11-07-2015 at 09:02 AM..

Old 11-07-2015, 08:56 AM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
His entire university record is locked up. Do you know of anybody coming forward saying I was his friend or recount any story from their college days? Did he have a roommate? The man sprouted up like a mushroom.
Do you knoww what FERPA is? Are you asking about college records of other candidates?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections