Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Agree With Trump's Decision to Skip Fox Debate
Yes - MSM is worthless 54 26.21%
No - Trump should participate 33 16.02%
Doesn't matter, He Will Win Election 55 26.70%
Good Riddance 64 31.07%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 06:54 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times

Advertisements

Just another thread fail. No one that truly supports Trump is going to quit supporting him now. It is about the issues that are important to our country not about debates, hairstyles, etc. We support the solutions that he is proposing to SAVE our country.

I suggest all of those complaining about Trump put that effort behind their losing candidates.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:56 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I think it will encourage more people than discourage them when it comes to voting for Trump. Obama has let everyone walk all over him and made our country look weak. You don't want to show weakness, I guess Obama didn't get the memo.

I see no reason to deal with disrespectful people if you don't have to. You can see just how juvenile those that attack Trump act across the board.

They have had so many debates at this point, refuse to cut the herd to a manageable size because whatever Bush's percentage is as to be the cutoff for first string and many, if not most, have already decided who they will support.

I heard that Trump may host an event in competition with the debate. I'll be watching that! I am actually glad that I won't be watching the debate. It has all been said and watching Cruz and Rubio bicker, hearing Kasich go on and on about what he did in Ohio, etc., been there and done that more than once.

"You teach people how to treat you."
Absolutely. Fox has been very naughty while covering Trump. They demean him and marginalize his supporters a little bit. There have to be consequences for that.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:56 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,728,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Bad move if Trump doesn't show. I like Trump but I would tell him to show and Megan is small potatoes and no reason to not show.
His advisers better get him there unless it is a stunt to get more people to watch to see if he shows and then Trump shows up as usual.. Trump does things to stir it up but this could hurt him . But you never know.. he is the kind of guy who can make a fine wine out of lemons.
When are people finally going to throw the old playbook away?

This is a wildly popular move and will help him more than any of the other previous moves that were said to surely doom him this time....before they all helped him as well.

Trump is in charge here. Get used to it.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:58 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Just another thread fail. No one that truly supports Trump is going to quit supporting him now. It is about the issues that are important to our country not about debates, hairstyles, etc. We support the solutions that he is proposing to SAVE our country.

I suggest all of those complaining about Trump put that effort behind their losing candidates.
Who is complaining about Trump? Certainly not me, it is very funny to watch him make fun of what has become of the Repubs.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:58 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,337,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Bad move if Trump doesn't show. I like Trump but I would tell him to show and Megan is small potatoes and no reason to not show.
His advisers better get him there unless it is a stunt to get more people to watch to see if he shows and then Trump shows up as usual.. Trump does things to stir it up but this could hurt him . But you never know.. he is the kind of guy who can make a fine wine out of lemons.
I don't know if it's a bad move, but it's just so...unnecessary. There has to be more to this than just Megan Kelly. I have friends who know some of his advisers and they say he's surrounded himself with the best, but Trump just comes across as a prima donna the way he's handling FOX.

Old 01-27-2016, 07:00 AM

412 posts, read 452,055 times
Quote:
I think it will encourage more people than discourage them when it comes to voting for Trump. Obama has let everyone walk all over him and made our country look weak. You don't want to show weakness, I guess Obama didn't get the memo.

I see no reason to deal with disrespectful people if you don't have to. You can see just how juvenile those that attack Trump act across the board.

They have had so many debates at this point, refuse to cut the herd to a manageable size because whatever Bush's percentage is as to be the cutoff for first string and many, if not most, have already decided who they will support.

I heard that Trump may host an event in competition with the debate. I'll be watching that! I am actually glad that I won't be watching the debate. It has all been said and watching Cruz and Rubio bicker, hearing Kasich go on and on about what he did in Ohio, etc., been there and done that more than once.

"You teach people how to treat you."
Maybe they are just emulating the most juvenile of them all, your hero Trump, the petulant man child that can't handle direct questions from a woman who is politcially aligned with the very party he claims to represent. No wonder Putin likes him. He would eat Trump alive and we would all suffer because of it.

Old 01-27-2016, 07:02 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Trump stands for the people and the people stand and support Trump. That is just the way it works. His poll numbers will surge higher than Obama smoking a joint.

What I find interesting is that the media has been putting out all the information about how Trump is doing things that people should fear. That he is scary. And now they flip flop that message and say he is the one that is afraid. He is the one with fear of someone like Megan Kelly. They want to to ambush Trump and take him out of the race and see him loose the nomination. Trump is out smarting them again.

"GO TRUMP" or live in a 3rd world dump.

Old 01-27-2016, 07:03 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,390,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
He doesn't want look at all that blood oozing from Kelly's whatevers.

Who is more important? A bimbo asking loaded questions or the next President of the United States? FOX needs to remove Kelly from the event.

12,270 posts, read 11,337,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
After he decided he wouldn't participate in the next debte? I'm just curious.
I'm still a Rubio supporter, but personally IMO this is Trump's first misstep in his campaign. It's interesting how many disagree with me though.

6,129 posts, read 6,814,616 times
Please. Nothing he does will ever hurt him. It all goes into a "Trump is great" mass mind machine that spits out puppies and sunshine on the other end. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections