Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Agree With Trump's Decision to Skip Fox Debate
Yes - MSM is worthless 54 26.21%
No - Trump should participate 33 16.02%
Doesn't matter, He Will Win Election 55 26.70%
Good Riddance 64 31.07%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 06:12 PM

26,003 posts, read 22,192,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
concerning a trump/cruz debate:

Trump's campaign responded to [Cruz's] debate offer, telling ABC News, "If he's the last man standing and it comes down to a two-person race Donald Trump will be happy to debate him."

This morning, Cruz poked a little fun at Trump by tweeting a video from "Monty Python" called "Brave Sir Robin Ran Away."

http://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-r...222350955.html
Cruz is so finished. When you pander for the Christian vote and then use deceit the way he did with the loans, you kind of blow it. I realize his daddy thinks he is an "anointed" one but that just makes Cruz a little more creepy. I wouldn't even want to be on stage with him.

As we know, Cruz is not too particular about who he shares a stage with, you all remember the one from the Religious Liberties Conference that was talking about killing gays, right? Why Is the Media Ignoring Ted Cruz's Embrace of 'Kill the Gays' Pastor?

Cruz is finished. Time for his supporters to move to plan B.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:14 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,504,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Lol, Megyn Kelly is a bimbo. Calling her a "journalist" is a joke. She should stick to her GQ lingerie spreads.
I believe she's a lawyer. In your world, you can't be attractive as well as intelligent? I'm not about to argue for Faux News broadcasters, and this isn't about Megyn Kelly - this is about the blowhard narcissist running for POTUS.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:31 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,816,302 times
Trump was a guest on ' Reilly, tonight.

Obvious, Fox asked/ told Bill to do what he can to get Trump to join the debate.

It's all about Megan Kelly. Bill implored him to be Christian and forgive. Trump went into the eye for and eye routine. Bill said that was Old Testiment and does not count.

I don't think Trump changed his mind.

Now the Newt is on, bashing Trump.

Life goes on.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:39 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,328,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty
Lol, Megyn Kelly is a bimbo. Calling her a "journalist" is a joke. She should stick to her GQ lingerie spreads.
How original. Trump labels her a bimbo and his fans follow suit. It wasn't that long ago that he was licking all over her and telling her/the world (in an interview) how good she was. The fact is he refuses to be on stage with her and that makes him look petty and weak. If she had treated him unfairly he could have used it to his advantage. Does he think the entire world is going to treat the president of the USA fairly? He's too thin-skinned to handle the job. The way he becomes unhinged and insults people right and left could get us into WWIII. It's time to send the TV reality star back to the entertainment world. Politics take more class, moral fiber and finesse that he's got inside him.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:48 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,098,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Trump is hilarious and very entertaining, he's got the Repubs in turmoil and now has spit in the face of the rightie media flagship FOX. And still he just keeps pulling ahead in the polls, must suck to be an anti Trump rightie these days as its obvious all they got as contenders in this Presidential race is a pathetic bunch of clowns who have no hope at all qand that includes Trump. ..
The right wingers are turning against Fox News. I don't know when I have enjoyed a presidential season more.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:53 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,049,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I believe she's a lawyer. In your world, you can't be attractive as well as intelligent? I'm not about to argue for Faux News broadcasters, and this isn't about Megyn Kelly - this is about the blowhard narcissist running for POTUS.
Which one and from what party? It's sooo hard to distinguish who you're talking about...

Old 01-27-2016, 06:53 PM

50,403 posts, read 64,129,909 times
Here's the thing. Trump realized that just because all the other candidates do whatever the media decides they should do, he doesn't have to. He can create his own media event any time he wants to instead. It's a genius move, really, especially when you consider the double-whammy of gained publicity also.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:56 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,857,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Did he? Really beat them? Or did he beat himself? Why did Trump call Romney and Bachmann cowards for skipping a Fox debate? Why did Trump tell Kelly that she was doing a great job of moderating the debates.

Seems like the only difference between 2011 and today is that Trump is the coward and the one belittling Kelly because she asked him a question he couldn't answer without demeaning her.

Give me a break.

Trump won that first exchange. Despite Megyn Kelly's smirk amid the applause for Trump, she exposed herself as a lightweight.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:56 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,710,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Here are some of the things that trump supporters have been calling her:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/34-donald-t...183113765.html

Bunch of high class folks there, for sure.

Old 01-27-2016, 07:03 PM

26,003 posts, read 22,192,881 times
What Trump Plans to Do During Tomorrow's GOP Debate - ABC News The record is set straight.

I heard that Wells Fargo has pulled their ad from the debate with no explanation. I wonder how many will follow.

Trump 2016. Show them how it is done!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections