Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2016, 05:56 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
This would have been an ideal opportunity to disavow. It shouldn't take more than 30 seconds to process and respond. He didnt, obviously. I hope Black and other GOP minorities see through his racist qualities on Tuesday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2016, 05:59 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Trump has demonstrated time and time again that all this free advertising gets him votes. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me that he deliberately played games with CNN just for all this attention because he knew it would drive his detractor bat s--- crazy and let him own another 24 hour news cycle.
Just when Rubio thought he has figured out how to capture the news cycle, Trump once again proved to little Marco that he has a lot to learn. The wet pants story got old real fast.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:03 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
This would have been an ideal opportunity to disavow. It shouldn't take more than 30 seconds to process and respond. He didnt, obviously. I hope Black and other GOP minorities see through his racist qualities on Tuesday.
Let me guess. This is your 12th time predicting Trump's demise. You STILL don't understand what is going on. You have learned nothing since June 16.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Let me guess. This is your 12th time predicting Trump's demise. You STILL don't understand what is going on. You have learned nothing since June 16.
Where did I predict anything? Read for comprehension. "I hope" is not a prediction. It is a desire. Do you not know the difference?

Old 02-28-2016, 06:05 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,435,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I care a helluva a lot that Trump didn't disavow David Duke. What the hell has this country come to if a presidential frontrunner wouldn't disavow anything to do with a white hate group or one of its members. Absolutely despicable.
Well in fairness you've cared a helluva lot about everything Trump says or does for months so its not like you're a former fan who suddenly had a 'Paul on the road to Damascus moment'. When you're outraged by everything Trump related in general after awhile people tend to stop considering whether you have a legitimate point on a specific issue.....

Old 02-28-2016, 06:10 PM

It's like"Mr Trump, how do you feel about Neo Nazis endorsing you?

"Well Jake this is the first I've heard this, let me get back to you on that one." Bad answer.

Better answer.....Jake, I despise what that group stands for and want nothing to do with them!"

Old 02-28-2016, 06:27 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,183,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
Well in fairness you've cared a helluva lot about everything Trump says or does for months so its not like you're a former fan who suddenly had a 'Paul on the road to Damascus moment'. When you're outraged by everything Trump related in general after awhile people tend to stop considering whether you have a legitimate point on a specific issue.....

Ha I couldn't have said it better myself......

GROUPTHINK

The Anti Trump crowd personifies that word

Old 02-28-2016, 06:32 PM

35,083 posts, read 31,331,023 times
Duke has been saying a lot of the things Trump has, especially regarding immigration, for years now. Take out the Jew hating, and Duke is right on a lot of things. Most Trump people probably don't know about Duke, but he makes a lot of sense on many things

Old 02-28-2016, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
Duke has been saying a lot of the things Trump has, especially regarding immigration, for years now. Take out the Jew hating, and Duke is right on a lot of things. Most Trump people probably don't know about Duke, but he makes a lot of sense on many things
Just unbelievable.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:42 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,226,123 times
Blacks killed more other blacks than that in just 2 years. You just want a non-issue to whine about!

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime - Breitbart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
The KKK killed 3,446 blacks in 86 years.

How many whites were killed by the Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam? How many white churches were burned? How many white schools were shot up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections