Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2016, 05:19 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So you think racism is inherited? Whom is Trump supposedly racist against? My wife's father was an alcoholic yet she never touches the stuff simply for that reason. Kids can be influenced by their parents or they can learn not to be like them.
Dad was his mentor and Donald inherited the family slumlord business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2016, 05:19 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,598,551 times
Why i think Trump did not answer directly, though he did ,, on Friday he said "ok i disovow them"

Trump is not going to be forced into a corner to give in to the demands of people. He wants to answer questions on his own time, his own choice. If he does, he sets a precedent, where all the other worse flood of questions will be thrown at him and they will say "oh why did he not answer that one? so he must be a supporter of it"..

I look at it like he is carefully make a choice not to answer just because someone is forcing him to.

Old 02-28-2016, 05:20 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
I don't care if Trump disavowed him or not. Duke supports Trump for a reason: his blatant racism.
I care a helluva a lot that Trump didn't disavow David Duke. What the hell has this country come to if a presidential frontrunner wouldn't disavow anything to do with a white hate group or one of its members. Absolutely despicable.

Old 02-28-2016, 05:28 PM

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/stat...12878104252416

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-28-2016 at 06:07 PM..

Old 02-28-2016, 05:31 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I care a helluva a lot that Trump didn't disavow David Duke. ....
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...96959544250373

Old 02-28-2016, 05:32 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
I don't care if Trump disavowed him or not. Duke supports Trump for a reason: his blatant racism.
Castro supported Obama, Chavez supported Obama, Communist Party USA supported Obama, and now we know Ayatollahs must have supported him. What does Obama have in common with them? Why only Trump has to answer for every unsolicited endorsement he receives?

Old 02-28-2016, 05:33 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I care a helluva a lot that Trump didn't disavow David Duke.
He did. On Friday. You just don't want to hear it.

Old 02-28-2016, 05:34 PM

Trump gets the Putin and the French fascist endorsements.

Jean-Marie Le Pen endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Jean-Marie Le Pen, the founder and former leader of France's National Front party, said Saturday on Twitter that he would support Trump if he were an American.

Putin praises 'bright and talented' Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

"He is a bright and talented person without any doubt," Putin said, adding that Trump is "an outstanding and talented personality... He is the absolute leader of the presidential race,"

"It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond," Trump said

Old 02-28-2016, 05:43 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Dad was his mentor and Donald inherited the family slumlord business.
Slumlording, isnt how you could classify Donald Trumps business he's built..

Old 02-28-2016, 05:53 PM

23,635 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I bet the GOP establishment payed Duke to go public....Trump doesn't need Duke. He has the South on Super Tuesday won.

Trump has NEVER met Duke and they have NO relation....this is GOP establishment dirty tricks.
I bet Duke, and company, has been on the Bush/Walker payroll for years since B/W are tied at the hip with Hitler and his regime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The orange doesn't fall far from the tree. Trump's dad was a protestant Klansman and arrested at a Klan rally brawling with the mainly Catholic/Irish police.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d=ss_tw-bottom.

On Memorial Day 1927, brawls erupted in New York led by sympathizers of the Italian fascist movement and the Ku Klux Klan. In the fascist brawl, which took place in the Bronx, two Italian men were killed by anti-fascists. In Queens, 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through the Jamaica neighborhood, eventually spurring an all-out brawl in which seven men were arrested.... all of whom were represented by the same lawyers.

One of those arrested was Fred Trump of 175-24 Devonshire Rd. in Jamaica.
Which happened some 18 years or so before Donald was born.
Fred was the only one of those who were arrested to be released without charges. The article even stated "It's not clear from the context what role Fred Trump played in the brawl.". Could he have been in that parade? Who knows. Could he have been a parade watching bystander who got caught up in the brawl and the arrest sweep? Who knows.

Without positive proof it is only a guess and a guess is a non-issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections