Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2016, 03:04 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,097,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Do you have proof of this. Why is that so hard to come up with? Show the proof that "thousands of his supporters are sympathetic to white supremacists". PROVE it.
I can't prove it. It just really seems that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2016, 03:05 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,973,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
funny when I go to gang lands in Los Angeles, Oakland, Chicago, D.C., Baltimore or Detroit. I;m not looking our for the K.K.K., I'm looking out for racial gangs.

K.K.K. never robbed me or tried to beat me up.....Mexicans gangs tried.

I have to love the hypocrisy and double standards here!
Maybe you need to visit the Deep South

Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man, says DA - CNN.com
Quote:
As the teens were partying and drinking miles away from Jackson that night, in largely white Rankin County, Dedmon told friends they should leave, saying "let's go f*** with some n*****s," according to law enforcement officials.
Then, the gang of teens climbed into Dedmon's green truck and a white SUV Cherokee, and drove 16 miles down Interstate 20, to the western edge of Jackson, a predominantly black area.
The teens would have seen Anderson immediately as they exited the highway, as the parking lot where he was standing is just beside the exit ramp.
"This is the first business that you get to coming off the highway and so that was the first person that was out here and vulnerable," said district attorney Smith.
On the videotape, obtained and reviewed by CNN, the group of teens is seen pulling into the parking lot, and stopping where Anderson is standing.
The teens can then be seen going back and forth between their cars and Anderson. Witnesses told law enforcement officials this is when the repeated beatings of Anderson took place.

Shortly after he allegedly drove the truck over Anderson, Dedmon allegedly boasted and laughed about the killing, according to testimony given by some of the teens to detectives.
"I ran that n***** over," Dedmon allegedly said in a phone conversation to the teens in the other car.
He repeated the racial language in subsequent conversations, according to the law enforcement officials.
"He was not remorseful he was laughing, laughing about the killing," said district attorney Smith.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:06 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,281,778 times
He "disavowed" Duke on Friday. Why are they asking him again? Oh yeah, just to gin up a fake story.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:11 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,536,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Do you have proof of this. Why is that so hard to come up with? Show the proof that "thousands of his supporters are sympathetic to white supremacists". PROVE it.
Here, I googled it for you:

trump stormfront

Old 02-28-2016, 03:13 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I said that thousands of his supporters are sympathetic to white supremacist (or white nationalist) ideology. He constantly makes hostile remarks about Mexicans and Muslims and his supporters wildly cheer him on. If you don't see it you're not looking at it.

And just where are you getting that info? No links provided. It's a hostile remark to denote that some Mexicans here illegally are violent criminals? Um, no it's the truth. As for Muslims we just need to make sure they are vetted properly for terrorist ties and until we have a good system in place to do that we need to curtail them, IMO.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:13 PM

20,050 posts, read 20,867,177 times
Nice try.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:14 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
He "disavowed" Duke on Friday. Why are they asking him again? Oh yeah, just to gin up a fake story.
Yep.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...96959544250373

Old 02-28-2016, 03:14 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,297,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
It's not a fake story since he declined to denounce the KKK and David Duke when asked by Jake Tapper three separate times. It wasn't a gotcha question. If he had really wanted to denounce support from David Duke he had full opportunity to do so. He did not because he wants the votes of the knuckle dragging racists on Super Tuesday in the SEC Primaries.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:15 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,350,064 times
As the truth finally begins to trickle out, people are starting to recognize the Trump movement for what it is, anti-constitutional authoritarian neo-fascism.

Old 02-28-2016, 03:18 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I It wasn't a gotcha question.
It certainly was. Instead of asking about taxes, war, jobs, anything that Americans care about, CNN puts for questions about a fringe group that hasn't amounted to anything in decades.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...96959544250373
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections