Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 05:12 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times

Advertisements

Hillary does not have the gays safety in mind... she is for opened borders, anyone can come in, and Hillary is stepping up the amount of Syrians coming here..and ISIS said we are coming.. they hate gays so much they throw them off of buildings to kill them.

The gay community is now at a greater risk of being gunned down. There are terrorists that would copy what this shooter did . The gay clubs are now an easy target for someone to shoot them all down.. the gay community better have someone armed to take these savages down . It is Americans vs. terrorists. We are at war . These monsters shoot down the vulnerable , just when they think they are safe someone comes in and kills and maims them. This is the time to arm themselves. I wish the owner had been armed . Somebody, anybody with a gun.. this creep could have been taken out because he wouldn't have expected someone to shoot him dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 05:18 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,441,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
They can't be vetted because there simply are no records on them with which to vet.

But, yeah, I don't get the rationale of LGBTs voting for Hillary who is for letting tens of thousands if not more from DEATH to LGBT countries/cultures, immigrate to the US. Why would LGBTs want to vote for bringing those into the country who want to kill them?
Because they've drunk the liberal-left Koolaid and won't put on their thinking caps.

Old 06-20-2016, 05:20 AM

17,347 posts, read 11,293,931 times
Well, coming from a gay man, please allow me to disagree with what some of you are assuming. Of course, that's your opinion and I welcome it, but I don't buy into it. You're describing the LGBT community as one entity when in reality, they are individual people, have their own minds, and don't need to subscribe to voting for who their friends tell them to or who the DNC tells them too.
Trumps response to the Orlando shooting has been nothing but common sense but so many people are so hateful against Trump that they don't see that and don't care. I certainly don't hate Muslims, but am not stupid enough to think that the Muslim religion in general is the least bit pro gay or pro women for that matter. I haven't heard Trump say at any time that he "hates" Muslims. In fact, he's said he has many good friends that are Muslim and he probably does since he does business with many of them. He's looking for a common sense solution that will help the current problem we have with Muslim terrorists. I guess that's horrible and bigoted in your mind, but it's not in my mind. Does it frighten you that Trump is the most open minded and pro Gay nominee the Republicans have ever had? Are you afraid he will actually have the power to encourage gay men and women to vote and think for themselves instead of being lumped all together as some sort of minority and being told they need to vote a certain liberal way? I don't see myself as a minority, but rather as a human being.
I just finished reading an article written by someone on NBC news that stated that many Gay people are for Trump and will vote for him but are afraid to state so publicly for being ridiculed, and even physically beaten by the left as happened with one gay supporter already that wore a pro Trump T-shirt. Is this the open minded progressive party you now support? Shouldn't we be more afraid of not being able to support who we want to because of bigots and left wing radicals, some of which are gay themselves?
One person interviewed for the article named Eric who was afraid to state his last name for obvious reasons put it this way "It's easy to come out of the closet, it's dangerous to come out as a Trump supporter".

Last edited by marino760; 06-20-2016 at 05:28 AM..

Old 06-20-2016, 05:21 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
For most Republican/pro-Trump posters in this thread, I have a sneaking suspicion that this is their very first time being concerned about how members of the LBGTQ community felt or thought.

I hope I am wrong.

Mick
You got to be kidding.. I know gays personally , am very close who I dearly love so get off your freaking high horse that Republicans can't love gays!! They are humans, have a soul , are created in the image of God , and are equal to anyone! They are decent , wonderful, same as anyone of us and their spirits are beautiful. You know nothing!

Old 06-20-2016, 05:57 AM

When Bill Clinton was afraid to issue an executive order allowing open gays in the military because another Democrat named Sam Nunn made a big stink about it, Republican Barry Goldwater said, "I don't care whether or not a soldier is straight. I care whether or not he can shoot straight."

Obama has been just as much of a coward as Clinton -- only supporting gay marriage in the sixth year of his eight year term, AFTER he had been reelected.

Democrats couldn't care less about gays.

Obama and Clinton want to import gay-hating Muslims into this country.

Old 06-20-2016, 01:27 PM

1,683 posts, read 812,799 times
The only way Trump will start caring about gays is if he becomes one.... Because he only cares about one person : himself.

Old 06-20-2016, 02:42 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
At least we know Dems don't care about gays.

A lot of people claim the LGBT community (which includes family and friends) will only ever support and vote for Democrats. Well... Consider this... Obama and his Democrat Admin's State Department (Hillary - Sec State) shut down an investigation of the Mosques the terrorists attended in both the San Bernardino and Orlando cases because they "unfairly targeted Muslims." The FBI removed Omar Mateen from the Terrorist Watch list because they didn't want to bring down the wrath of the Obama Admin and the Democrats for giving the "appearance" of profiling or being Islamaphobic bigots.

Given those facts, the LGBT community CHOSE and KEEPS CHOOSING the VERY political party that got their friends and loved ones KILLED because of their preference for political correctness, and intentionally willful disregard of the truth.

Want more of that? Keep voting Democrat. Just be aware that BOTH Obama AND Hillary want to let tens of thousands if not more people who come from DEATH to LGBT countries/cultures, immigrate to the US.

Furthermore, the Obama Admin's refusal to profile and by necessity look much closer at the DEATH to LGBT/Western Infidels culture immigrants, their families, and their Mosques, will continue to get people killed until they get their acts together and put a stop to it.

See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government's Submission to Jihad
https://www.amazon.com/See-Something.../dp/1944229205

Old 06-20-2016, 07:46 PM

1,683 posts, read 812,799 times
trump has been a consistent opponent of marriage equality... he expressed support for the so-called First Amendment Defense Act (FADA) which would expose LGBT people to more discrimination.

Old 06-21-2016, 02:57 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
trump has been a consistent opponent of marriage equality... he expressed support for the so-called First Amendment Defense Act (FADA) which would expose LGBT people to more discrimination.
That's worse than Obama and Hillary wanting tens of thousands of people (if not more) from DEATH to LGBT countries/cultures to immigrate to the US, how?

Old 06-21-2016, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Where's your proof that Trump has been against gay marriage?

Please quote what he has said on this subject.

And please quote what he has said in general against gays and gay rights.

I won't hold my breath waiting....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections