Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 05:56 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,806,830 times

Advertisements

Pence hates gays, and that's all that matters to the #NeverTrump GOP base that he is trying to shore up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2016, 06:02 PM

25,943 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Pence’s congressional library sealed

Well, that's surely what you want in someone who has a good chance to be a VP nominee.

I'm sure he'll agree to open the records so voters know what's in them - probably right after Donnie releases his tax returns, right?
No, he won't be the choice for VP, so this is yet another non-issue that will be exploited by the desperate supporters of the criminal Hillary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Pence hates gays, and that's all that matters to the #NeverTrump GOP base that he is trying to shore up.
Do you have a link where Pence has said that he hates gays? If so, please provide that. I think you will find that he doesn't "hate" anyone based on his religious views. Gays have a lot of self-hate that reflects back, a kind of paranoia. You might want to read on what Pence's stand actually was as it had nothing to do with "hate". "Hate" is a buzz word used to push an agenda, many different agendas, thus loosing its "teeth".

Old 07-13-2016, 06:22 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,276,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
No, he won't be the choice for VP, so this is yet another non-issue that will be exploited by the desperate supporters of the criminal Hillary.

Do you have a link where Pence has said that he hates gays? If so, please provide that. I think you will find that he doesn't "hate" anyone based on his religious views. Gays have a lot of self-hate that reflects back, a kind of paranoia. You might want to read on what Pence's stand actually was as it had nothing to do with "hate". "Hate" is a buzz word used to push an agenda, many different agendas, thus loosing its "teeth".
He might not hate them but he certainly is no far of them either.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:08 PM

17,340 posts, read 11,268,717 times
Quote:
Pence’s congressional library sealed

Well, that's surely what you want in someone who has a good chance to be a VP nominee.

I'm sure he'll agree to open the records so voters know what's in them - probably right after Donnie releases his tax returns, right?
You would bash any REP vice president nominee so I don't see the point of this thread or any other regarding possible candidates. You're not interested in an open discussion, just anything to raise up Hillary will do for you. If Trump chose left wing liberal hypocrite Nancy Pelosi, you'd still be doing the same bashing.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:12 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,182,129 times
Default Dan Quayle

I would have gone with Dan Quayle.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
He will be doing a rally with Pence tonight, maybe they will announce it then.
Friday in New York.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:25 PM

Trump also said that he has two people on the list that no one knows about. I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of this is disinformation in order to keep the news on him for awhile.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:32 PM

4,582 posts, read 3,406,988 times
Pence's skill set is more of Secretary of Transportation

Old 07-13-2016, 08:10 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,196,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
You would bash any REP vice president nominee so I don't see the point of this thread or any other regarding possible candidates. You're not interested in an open discussion, just anything to raise up Hillary will do for you. If Trump chose left wing liberal hypocrite Nancy Pelosi, you'd still be doing the same bashing.
Yeah, I know, how odd that I might post true but negative things about Republicans. I mean, no one ever posts negative threads about Hillary Clinton.

Oh, wait. I'm pretty sure every pro-Trumper in this thread has started at least one, and in some cases, dozens of Hillary-bashing thread.

Stop dishing it out if you don't want to take it. I'll post only pro-Hillary thread if zero Hillary bashing threads are posted and there are no attacks on Hillary in pro-Hillary threads. I'm sure that will last about .003 seconds, of course.

Old 07-13-2016, 08:38 PM

17,340 posts, read 11,268,717 times
Quote:
Yeah, I know, how odd that I might post true but negative things about Republicans. I mean, no one ever posts negative threads about Hillary Clinton.

Oh, wait. I'm pretty sure every pro-Trumper in this thread has started at least one, and in some cases, dozens of Hillary-bashing thread.

Stop dishing it out if you don't want to take it. I'll post only pro-Hillary thread if zero Hillary bashing threads are posted and there are no attacks on Hillary in pro-Hillary threads. I'm sure that will last about .003 seconds, of course.
Sounds like I struck a nerve. I'm making the point that it wouldn't matter who Trump chooses for VP. You'd still be bashing that person to no end as if you're making some kind of fair important public announcement about that person, LOL. Just fill in the blank with any name, and your posts would all say the same thing. So, therefore your posts bashing Trumps pick are irrelevant unless you're already a Trump hater in which case your posts are nothing more than cheer leading for Hillary, with little fact or substance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections