Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2016, 12:27 PM

1,185 posts, read 804,713 times

Advertisements

Khan's descent into Cindy Sheehan-land is almost complete.

To play the devil's advocate, I didn't see the media slam Hillary for calling the family of the victims in Benghazi liars.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:32 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
I will not do your research pal. As is you leftist are lazy, I will not entertain you nor do I need your rep. I owe you nothing. Remember my words carefully. When the time comes and you are on your knees begging your Muslim overlord for mercy "but I was a good liberal, I defended Islam", realize what a clueless pawn you were.

Save your BS for someone who gives a damn, I see right through you.
Bravo! And Amen!

Old 08-04-2016, 12:33 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,697,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Whether someone else was thinking it doesn't negate that Trump's comments were insulting. He intended to demean her by implying that her religious faith or culture compromised her ability to exercise her free speech.
She's Muslim and her husband believes in Sharia law; of course it compromises her ability to speak. Muslims believe Sharia supersedes the Constitution, so they would not recognize her free speech right.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:38 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Hillary is not and has never been directly responsible for the death of Ms. Smith's son. Just ask Trey Gowdy who initiated 11 separate investigations into same.
I, as do many others, hold her personally responsible, because as Sec'y of State, she was responsible for the security of ALL embassies and their personnel. That is part of the job. In that, she failed. She had been asked multiple times for increased security. The requests were denied. Then, on the night of the attack, she did nothing! She stood by and watched. Help was requested. It never came.

Then, to add insult to injury, she later said in a statement, "We didn't lose one person in Libya."

Old 08-04-2016, 12:39 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
And a stunt it was! It was discovered that the copy of the Constitution he held up was purchased for him just hours before he gave his speech, which had also been prepared for him hours earlier.
link?

Old 08-04-2016, 12:40 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Remember this?

If the Khan family supposedly used their son as a "political pawn", then why didn't the same conservatives condemn her for doing the same? Both lost sons in the line of duty; both had opinions and got up at the respective conventions and spoke.

It is very interesting that you chose such an unflattering picture of Mrs Smith to make your point....It tells a lot about your leanings

Old 08-04-2016, 12:40 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
I, as do many others, hold her personally responsible, because as Sec'y of State, she was responsible for the security of ALL embassies and their personnel. That is part of the job. In that, she failed. She had been asked multiple times for increased security. The requests were denied. Then, on the night of the attack, she did nothing! She stood by and watched. Help was requested. It never came.

Then, to add insult to injury, she later said in a statement, "We didn't lose one person in Libya."
Because you failed to listen to the findings of your own witch hunt.

Whatever.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:41 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post

So, this how it happens. Now you will be calling this an attack on your military relatives? Or, on ALL veterans??

When someone says 90% of liberals never heard of Gold Star families, which implies that liberals do not serve in the armed forces, they are wrong. I see the poster I was replying to has not returned to defend himself because he CAN'T!

You have taken my post out of context. That post WAS an attack on my relatives and any liberals who served in the military. My relatives are liberals but they are not dim-witted and have served this country well.

You?

Old 08-04-2016, 12:41 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
French for, I won't accept any source.

Frank Gaffney: Khizr Khan

Khizr Khan Has Written Extensively On Sharia Law | The Daily Caller
“All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims.” - Khizr Khan
Will you accept his own words?
It's from a law review article discussing classification of ISLAMIC LAW. Not a word about advocating for Sharia law in the US.

Context matters.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3200...on-Islamic-Law

Old 08-04-2016, 12:43 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
She's Muslim and her husband believes in Sharia law; of course it compromises her ability to speak. Muslims believe Sharia supersedes the Constitution, so they would not recognize her free speech right.
Of course you are completely wrong. But it's that assumption that is offensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections