Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 11:48 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,109,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Repeating the lie that was JUST debunked above is what's disgusting.

And IRS tax audit isn't a criminal trial so no, there is in fact no comparison.

You attack Trump for following the advice of his lawyers, and you applaud Hillary for getting a guilty child rapist off.

Sorry, but the only thing that has been established is that Hillary is a psychopath for laughing about getting a guilty child rapist off, and that democrats are hypocrites.

Old 08-10-2016, 11:49 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,129,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Repeating the lie that was JUST debunked above is what's disgusting.

And IRS tax audit isn't a criminal trial so no, there is in fact no comparison.
They would rather wallow in this oft repeated bullcrap, then learn the truth about it.

Old 08-10-2016, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The only thing that has been established is that Hillary is a psychopath for laughing about getting a guilty child rapist off, and that you democrats are hypocrites.
Wrong again. Knowledge is good. The hypocrites are the RWNJs that pass this polished turd around and declare it to be a diamond.

Old 08-10-2016, 11:55 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,298,021 times
I feel the straws are near.....must.....try....to.....reach.....them!

Old 08-10-2016, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
I feel the straws are near.....must.....try....to.....reach.....them!
This topic always gets all the dems coming out of the woodwork because they all know how damning it is.

It clearly shows just how psychotic Hillary really is.

Just wait until all of Bill Clinton's rape victims start telling their story, and how Hillary attacked them.

A whole new generation is going to be shown the truth about the Clintons, and the Clintons can no longer stop the truth from coming out.

Old 08-10-2016, 12:00 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,893,118 times
Given how this rape victim was treated by Hillary, I think she is more than entitled to be upset. She was brutally raped and Hillary made it the victim's fault.

Old 08-10-2016, 12:01 PM

17,616 posts, read 15,310,890 times
I certainly am not a Hillary supporter.. But.. yeah.. This story is crap.

There are, however, plenty of TRUE Hillary stories that can and should be factors. The emails and her lies about them.. most recently that the FBI said that what she told them AND the American people was the truth. she might have told the truth to the FBI, but the FBI totally contradicted what she told the American people.

The fact that it's damn likely that her emails got a nuclear scientist killed in Iran.

The fact that she was set to be indicted for Whitewater

And much, much more.. How anyone can feel comfortable voting for either of these two yahoos is beyond me. One should be in jail, the other in therapy for narcissism. Well.. BOTH should be treated for the latter.

I do find it hilarious that Democrats are saying to give Trump false national security reports.. He's not the one who has problems with classified information.

I'm still calling this.. Assuange says they have more emails.. look for an October surprise.. That HOPEFULLY turns the election over to.. Gary Johnson.

Old 08-10-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Given how this rape victim was treated by Hillary, I think she is more than entitled to be upset. She was brutally raped and Hillary made it the victim's fault.
Wrong again. She only requested a mental health check on the victim. The reason the case was settled so quickly is that the mother of the victim requested it be settled so her daughter wouldn't have to testify in court.

Old 08-10-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
This topic always gets all the dems coming out of the woodwork because they all know how damning it is.

It clearly shows just how psychotic Hillary really is.

Just wait until all of Bill Clinton's rape victims start telling their story, and how Hillary attacked them.

A whole new generation is going to be shown the truth about the Clintons, and the Clintons can no longer stop the truth from coming out.
No, it just shows how desperate the GOPers are.

Old 08-10-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Hillary said rape victims have the right to be believed. Well, Hillary sure did believe this 12 year old rape victim, but what did she do, she attacked the rape victim.

Hillary would go on to do the same thing to all of Bill's rape victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
No, it just shows how desperate the GOPers are.
Keep telling yourself that.

If there was nothing to this, it wouldn't get page, after page of dems trying to downplay this despicable act by Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections