Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 09:35 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,981,014 times

Advertisements

Yup, he was finished. He also really killed all of those running down ticket. So ironic. They could not have been more wrong. Not only did he win, he actually helped down ticket.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:28 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,993 times
Just wait, people....

Old 11-14-2016, 04:43 AM

13,774 posts, read 8,019,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
face it trumpies, your man is done. Only 4 weeks left until election day and trump is tanking hard. Trump cannot win, the only way he's going to win is if he flips a blue state, and pa is his best chance. That's not gonna happen, especially now with his sexual "bravado" and his compromising ties to russian interests uncovered by abc's brian ross. Stick a fork in him, he's done. The alt-right movement is dying, once again. Who are they gonna hitch their wagon onto next? Rand paul again? Lol!

Get used to having a woman in charge.

Love it!!

Old 11-14-2016, 04:50 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,149,635 times
Quote:
Face it Trumpies, your man is done. Only 4 weeks left until election day and Trump is TANKING HARD. Trump cannot win, the only way he's going to win is if he flips a blue state, and PA is his best chance. That's not gonna happen, especially now with his sexual "bravado" and his compromising ties to Russian interests uncovered by ABC's Brian Ross. Stick a fork in him, he's done. The Alt-Right movement is dying, once again. Who are they gonna hitch their wagon onto next? Rand Paul again? LOL!

I think you actually set a CD record for the most fail in a single post with this one. Congratulations.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:17 AM

14,956 posts, read 12,166,237 times
Quote:
I'm all for it. As long as I don't get attacked outside because my last name isn't Smith and English is my second language, then I'll get on board
I'd suggest staying away from those George-Soros funded professional protestors robo-agitating and carrying out violence where they are recruited, basically a mob mentality that really doesn't care what your name is or what your first language is, if you're in their path. Or those butt hurt flowers used to getting their way pizzed off because the election didn't go their way, joining those protests because it's the cool thing to do.

If you are worried about being attacked by those who voted for Trump, you have nothing to fear.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:31 AM

17,347 posts, read 11,297,907 times
Another great post by a washed up liberal. Can it get any better?

Old 01-15-2017, 08:46 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,993 times
Well, I have been hoping he would be "finished" all along, but appears to always remain afloat.. why? It's not as if he is a good person with positive qualities. There has existed something underhanded from the start, at each phase and then unbelievably getting more votes. With so much discussion regarding others' meddling to benefit him not being entirely uncovered, it is frustrating.

Something arises, such as the story involving him with prostitutes in a Russian hotel (more than on one occasion), then the one having had the incriminating information has now "gone missing". figures. Then, I heard there does exist footage, but what will be done with it? Just being about more of his sexual antics, it apparently won't matter and just adds to the pile..(though he is thoroughly disgusting). However, though it is wrapped up with Russians having something ON him, it is about their close relationship, not yet defined or clarified.

So, not just this, but the conflicts of interest, his derogatory personal and public interactions; habitually, underhanded dealings and financial history, retaliatory tweets and that his chosen source of communication is tweeting, that he has unrealistic, negative and harmful plans, that he is incapable and not presidential, has no positive personality traits at all. That his negativity appeals to those with negative ideas. Somehow, this continues..due to some sort of trickery. How the heck is this even happening?? How is this helpful to the country?

It is apparent he is unacceptable to most and unrealistically arrived in this positon, now with many boycotting the lame inauguration and protesting, beyond. The whole thing has been a joke, despite what his followers believe of him (who don't state their reasoning for, just merely that they disliked his opponent). Ultimately, no matter how, what or when.. it will be proven what a complete waste this has been.

Old 01-15-2017, 08:54 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,245,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
This story of the day will be dead in a week if it has a good run. I don't know anyone where this locker room talk by 2 men about women will change their vote...it has nothing to do with the duties of being President. I asked my wife about it and she said she knows men talk about women man to man that they don't want to go public.

I do agree with the part that Trump needs to pick up momentum in swing states that he's currently behind in. Saying Trump is done is silly....Trump is going to be President, deal with it.
Some people sure got it right. Trump won because he focused on jobs, economy, security, rational immigration.

Old 01-15-2017, 08:56 PM

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is Second Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
1,607 posts, read 1,086,651 times
Quote:
Face it Trumpies, your man is done. Only 4 weeks left until election day and Trump is TANKING HARD. Trump cannot win, the only way he's going to win is if he flips a blue state, and PA is his best chance. That's not gonna happen, especially now with his sexual "bravado" and his compromising ties to Russian interests uncovered by ABC's Brian Ross. Stick a fork in him, he's done. The Alt-Right movement is dying, once again. Who are they gonna hitch their wagon onto next? Rand Paul again? LOL!

Would not have cared a bit about a woman in charge. But unless the woman was a life member of the NRA she would never get my vote.

Old 01-15-2017, 09:00 PM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:

Yummy!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections