Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2016, 12:58 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times

Advertisements

This is what Newt Gingrich, surely as conservative a Republican and vicious Clinton opponent any one could ask for, has this to say just yesterday about Trump--
“There’s a piece of his personality, which is very sensitive, particularly to anything which attacks his own sense of integrity or his own sense of respectability, and he reacts very intensely, almost uncontrollably, to those kinds of situations,” Gingrich acknowledged during an interview conducted Tuesday and published Wednesday with the Washington Examiner’s David Drucker.
“I think that’s a weakness,” he added. “I hope he grows out of it.”

Read more: Republicans undercut Trump ahead of final debate - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

The idea that a 70 yr old man running for president still has a weakness of this nature which damages his reasoning and temprament just proves he really can't function at the level a president must.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:47 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,828,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Face it Trumpies, your man is done. Only 4 weeks left until election day and Trump is TANKING HARD. Trump cannot win, the only way he's going to win is if he flips a blue state, and PA is his best chance. That's not gonna happen, especially now with his sexual "bravado" and his compromising ties to Russian interests uncovered by ABC's Brian Ross. Stick a fork in him, he's done. The Alt-Right movement is dying, once again. Who are they gonna hitch their wagon onto next? Rand Paul again? LOL!

Get used to having a woman in charge.
Aw.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:54 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,629,960 times
I knew this thread would come back to bite the OP in the ass. Their arrogance these past four years have been abhorent. And they finally got what they deserved. A Republican controlled congress, senate, house, and presidency.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:58 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I knew this thread would come back to bite the OP in the ass. Their arrogance these past four years have been abhorent. And they finally got what they deserved. A Republican controlled congress, senate, house, and presidency.
Ok I was wrong. I didn't really lose anything. What's really gonna suck for you is when you all find out you all got played like fools. Hillary would have won if she played up the real Democratic side and not the white feminist side only.

To the comment, no I don't feel silly. EVERYBODY that wasn't an ardent Trump supporter predicted the election wrong. This year it was Hillary, 2012 it was Romney

Old 11-09-2016, 09:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Luv'n every minute of it!

THIS DAY HAS BEEN AWESOME!!!

Old 11-09-2016, 09:59 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Man....I need to archive all the threads from the last year. I can read all of them over the next 8 years.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Ok I was wrong. I didn't really lose anything. What's really gonna suck for you is when you all find out you all got played like fools. Hillary would have won if she played up the real Democratic side and not the white feminist side only.

To the comment, no I don't feel silly. EVERYBODY that wasn't an ardent Trump supporter predicted the election wrong. This year it was Hillary, 2012 it was Romney

Bernie pulled her into the rabbit hole and she never recovered, when she destroyed her e-mails.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:09 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Bernie pulled her into the rabbit hole and she never recovered, when she destroyed her e-mails.
She should have just had the good graces and stepped aside. Her ego was the one thing her and Trump had in common. Bernie would have utterly destroyed Trump and I WISH he won the nomination. I'm a registered Independent so I couldn't vote for him

Old 11-09-2016, 10:14 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,126,292 times
Quote:
face it trumpies, your man is done. Only 4 weeks left until election day and trump is tanking hard. Trump cannot win, the only way he's going to win is if he flips a blue state, and pa is his best chance. That's not gonna happen, especially now with his sexual "bravado" and his compromising ties to russian interests uncovered by abc's brian ross. Stick a fork in him, he's done. The alt-right movement is dying, once again. Who are they gonna hitch their wagon onto next? Rand paul again? Lol!

Get used to having a woman in charge.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:14 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,530 times
Lulz at all this tragically wrong threads and those who posted them.

It's a GREAT day in America and Donald Trump will be a great president. Instead of whining and lying, how about getting on board to make America great again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections