Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 03:56 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,441,101 times

Advertisements

I am hopeful that Trump will be defeated, especially if additional tapes surface, as I've heard rumors about. But I am never overconfident about it.

6,234 posts, read 8,450,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
But Clinton survived a real sex scandal.
Trump is too "vulgar" to be a president, but what he said is nothing serious.
What about what he actually DOES and sees nothing wrong with doing?
This clown is some real quality presidential material!

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Sadly, what Trump said is true. There are far too many celebrity whores who'll do anything to be connected to a celebrity. But what i find odd about this case is the number of democrats who express such outrage at Trump's words but still love and support Bill Clinton despite the numerous women who've comforward accusing him of rape and sexual assault. Unlike other former Republican politicians, Trump never ran on a family and Christian platform so this isn't a case of hypocrisy, except on the part of the Clintons and news media that defends the Clintons.
Bill is considered party royalty on the left...just look at how they gush over him at the DNC. The media has full on orgasms when they talk about him.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:02 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,499,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I am hopeful that Trump will be defeated, especially if additional tapes surface, as I've heard rumors about. But I am never overconfident about it.
Here's an Associated Press story about more sex tapes.

AP: 'Apprentice' cast and crew say Trump was lewd and sexist

Old 10-09-2016, 04:03 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
But Clinton survived a real sex scandal.
Trump is too "vulgar" to be a president, but what he said is nothing serious.
It's not what he's said. It's what he said he did that's the problem. It's a assault. Plain and simple.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:04 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
from your link-
"The RNC did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill. But Sean Spicer, the RNC's chief strategist, took to Twitter to say the story is "not true" and called Reid Epstein's reporting "false." "

Old 10-09-2016, 04:05 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Not only that, but now he's gonna have to explain how having hundreds of millions of dollars in business dealings with the Russian elite won't influence him in the slightest

Old 10-09-2016, 04:07 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
from your link-
"The RNC did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill. But Sean Spicer, the RNC's chief strategist, took to Twitter to say the story is "not true" and called Reid Epstein's reporting "false." "
GOP Scrambles to Salvage Election After Donald Trump

Quote:
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Saturday told party officials to redirect funds away from nominee Donald Trump to down-ballot candidates, according to an official informed of the decision. In practical terms, the party will be working to mobilize voters who support GOP House and Senate candidates regardless of their position on the presidential race.
So we can't trust the Wall Street Journal now? Which is the source of the information?

Old 10-09-2016, 04:13 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Face it Trumpies, your man is done. Only 4 weeks left until election day and Trump is TANKING HARD. Trump cannot win, the only way he's going to win is if he flips a blue state, and PA is his best chance. That's not gonna happen, especially now with his sexual "bravado" and his compromising ties to Russian interests uncovered by ABC's Brian Ross. Stick a fork in him, he's done. The Alt-Right movement is dying, once again. Who are they gonna hitch their wagon onto next? Rand Paul again? LOL!

Get used to having a woman in charge.
Ah, stench of liberal desperation. I know this has been chanted about Trump for over a year now, you know, he wasn't a serious candidate, he wouldn't win the nomination and the best I can tell is that Hillary's campaign uses this because "chanting" is what a coven does. Yeah, there are things stronger than witchcraft!

Why after what came out about Hillary, "private opinion" vs "public opinion" (the lies she tells to get votes and donations seal the deal for Hillary would Trump be in trouble? October 11, "Hillary's America" is coming out. And, smart people are focused on the issues: the economy, jobs, security and healthcare. I guess I don't have to spell out what kind of people think that what someone said in a private conversation over 10 years ago, "guy talk" would beat Hillary's baggage of lies and corruption would qualify as do I?

As I have said from the beginning, whatever Trump is, Hillary is worse. That remains the bottomline.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:13 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
Don't forget to report the rape lawsuit against Trump.

Don't forget to accuse him of breathing.

Don't forget to report the actual truth = oh wait that can't happen with you dem lovers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections