Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 07:57 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
There are people coming forward who have been life long family friends and neighbors all over social media saying she lying. FRIENDS of the family. Her story to them was this....Supposedly, she met Trump and they chatted for ten minutes. She described him as nice and polite. He told her he would contact her later about a modeling gig and that was it. She never heard from him. She told her friends and family he was a nice man.

TOTALLY setup the night of the debate with Cooper Anderson. The play was this, "release his audio, ask him during the debate, press him to say he never did what he said and then BAM, have this liying old hag makeup a story" Total setup.

Trump has proof she is in with Clinton and this was a setup.

That's why Donald needs to use his money to investigate her and plant the KNOCK DOWN at the next debate!

Old 10-13-2016, 08:00 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,889,745 times
Default Rape Charges? wher are the charges!

These women who just popped out by the your favorite Traitor, HRC. these serious charges were never reported and never investigated by HR or the police. None of these women even consulted a lawyer for legal consul.

There is not paper trail or witnesses to these issues!

By contrast Bill Clinton and HRC went to court and a settlement was made with all of the Clinton Victims. HRC covered up the crimes for political gain. Like she did for Bengasi

Just by some of the women who posted they suspect this was done by a coordinated attack on Trump!

This is approved by your Favorite Traitor Hillary Rodham Clinton!

Old 10-13-2016, 08:05 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,821,329 times
Incompetence.

Rank incompetence by the Republican Party collectively, as they stood around cluelessly being lapped by Trump, and stupidly never bothered to vet him.

The GOP committed political malpractice.

It is fit only to visit the White House, not to occupy it.

Quote:
For a party that prides itself on promoting business-friendly policies, the Republican party failed to perform the basic due diligence anyone in the private sector would have demanded before hiring someone for a CEO position. In doing that, Republicans ended up not with a leader but with a giant distraction for a nominee. Because GOP voter turnout could be depressed as a result, Republican control of the Senate and even possibly the House is possible. By taking Donald Trump at this word that he had nothing to hide, too many Republican leaders may find they have everything to lose.
Donald Trump Scandals: Predictable Long Ago | National Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
You guys nominated a fool who doesn't have the foggiest idea what he's doing.

Every non-idiotic campaign does self-oppo research because every candidate has things about them in their history that will look bad. By identifying those things, the campaigns can at least be ready for them when and if they see the light of day, and thereby manage the narrative.

Your hero is an incompetent clown.

Quote:
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump rebuffed political aides’ requests to research his past, people familiar with the matter said, a decision that contributed to his campaign being caught unprepared for the past week’s barrage of claims he mistreated women.

Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s first campaign manager, requested that Trump submit himself to a forensic evaluation that is traditional for any public figure seeking office, according to people granted anonymity to speak freely about the campaign’s start-up days last year. Opposition research would allow Trump’s new political team to prepare for potential attacks on his candidacy. Paul Manafort and his team made a similar request when they took over the reins after Lewandowski, who was ousted this June.

Trump declined, the people said, and the issue became a point of contention among his closest political advisers and some long-time employees at the Trump Organization. Trump spokespeople Jason Miller and Hope Hicks didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.
Trump Blocked Campaign's Request To Do Self-Opposition Research

Old 10-13-2016, 08:06 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,758,240 times
I find it highly suspect that these "victims" coming forward with sexual harassment allegations did not sue Trump. He's got very deep pockets and any attorney would give his right nut to get that case. Also how convienent that these allegations come to light right after that tape was released.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:07 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
What matters is not how you or I think.

What matters is how undecided female voters think.
Good post. It is still difficult for me to believe there are many undecided voters. I only know the tape had no effect on my vote, since I would never vote for a man who spent so many years spreading the birther conspiracy. That was disgusting enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Man is the natural aggressor, and if it stops when the woman says "no," that's called the birds and the bees, not sexual assault. Do you really want a man who says, "Do I have your permission to kiss you?" I wouldn't.
What's disturbing is that you don't understand the difference between an innocent kiss between 2 people and assault.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:13 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Incompetence.

Rank incompetence by the Republican Party collectively, as they stood around cluelessly being lapped by Trump, and stupidly never bothered to vet him.

The GOP committed political malpractice.

It is fit only to visit the White House, not to occupy it.

Donald Trump Scandals: Predictable Long Ago | National Review
They are getting what they deserve.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:15 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I find it highly suspect that these "victims" coming forward with sexual harassment allegations did not sue Trump. He's got very deep pockets and any attorney would give his right nut to get that case. Also how convienent that these allegations come to light right after that tape was released.
Ms. Leeds did not want to lose her job. It was the late 70s and there were not a lot of high paying jobs for women. It was not common for women to challenge powerful men in those days, as it could ruin their lives.

Asked by Cooper where Trump forcibly kissed her, she replied, “Wherever he could find a landing spot...

Asked why she did not speak up about the incident at the time, Leeds said she feared losing her job...

“Remember the time and the place,” said Leeds, 74, a former traveling businesswoman who worked for a paper company at the time. “I felt fortunate to have this job. I was being paid very well...”

Trump accuser: He kissed me ‘wherever he could find a landing spot’ - POLITICO

Old 10-13-2016, 08:18 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,933,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
OH, it is ok then...

Man and woman waiting for elevator in an office building.

woman: hello, mr trump. nice to meet you, I work for one of the companies in your building.

scuffle ensues, woman is backed up against the wall of the elevator, kissed and fondled...

trump: yes, yes it is. See ya.

woman tells her sister, who corroborates the woman's story years later.

or

two strangers are seated in adjoining seats on a flight...

scuffle ensues, woman is fondled and goes to get a different seat for the remainder of the flight

Woman tells some friends, who corroborates the woman's story years later.

Was there any reason for the man to touch, kiss, fondle, or make any sexual advances in either of those cases? NO. Was either of those situations in any way one that would lead a woman to think the man should be touching, kissing, fondling, or making any sexual advances to her, so that she might be moved to refuse in advance? NO.

Here's the problem. You and I don't think that behavior is OK. But there are a lot of people that think it's fine, the natural course of things - and apparently a lot of them are Trump supporters. Yet another aspect of how disconnected the deplorables are from values, morals and basic common sense. Trump is taking them OUT THERE in a totally new direction and it remains to be seen what that world will look like; because even if Trump loses he is not going away, and his cult will not go away either.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:21 PM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That's rich coming from someone who is supporting someone like Hillary.
I have no interest in this election, other than entertainment and disgust for the creep Trump....I'm Canadian and am only an observer of the freak show you call an election....It is sad, and at the same time entertaining....Two monkeys throwing poop at each other....

Old 10-13-2016, 08:24 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,022,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I don't have a link, as it just aired.

I'm sure it'll air again or be linked on CNN.com soon. Either way, everyone should watch it. She's extremely credible.
Is she the one that was previously associated with the Clinton Foundation? I'm sure she's a straight shooter, nothing hanky going on there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections