Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 08:48 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times

Advertisements

Too funny all of you.

Dems are clearly the masters of obfuscation.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:49 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
If not wanting a stranger to grab my crotch or breast or kiss me without my consent makes me a special snowflake, then yes. I am a very special snowflake.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:49 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,373 times
Quote:
Is it now illegal for men to try and hook up with women?
In the eyes of diehard Hillary fans, men are just plain evil. Even the males among that Hillary fan club would sit and agree with charges of how brutish men are toward women. Is it any wonder the birth rate is plummeting given how liberals would like it no worse than men and women to just be the same and forget about all that silly aggressive sex stuff. In effect castrate all those males anyway you can. Revenge of the prudes if you will.

Quote:
When I grew up we said no to the ones we were not interested in and happy when the ones we were interested in tried! I have not really heard one of these women put a clear case out that he went any further or forced sex on any of them.
Anything construed as assertive or typical of how males might act is now derided as sexist or offensive. Always by the same as well. Is it just jealousy and a bit of payback for being ignored before. It would never have worked for most of them even in the free love days of the 60's and it is certainly not going to work for them now. Missing out on dating, finding a partner and enjoying a sex life is somehow lost on many liberals as they constantly are in a state of ire and whining.
Liberals are like big babies and always will be.

Old 10-23-2016, 09:40 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Trump is the special snowflake who thought he could sexually assault women and get away with it. Turns out the women he's assaulted have found their voice and exposed him for the pervert he is.

Old 10-23-2016, 10:47 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Trump is the special snowflake who thought he could sexually assault women and get away with it. Turns out the women he's assaulted have found their voice and exposed him for the pervert he is.
These so called assaulted women have exposed nothing except the fact that they are willing to be used by Gloria/Hillary for the purpose of manipulating an election.

They have exposed no one except themselves as women who go to mens hotel rooms for employment, date men for months who allegedly assaulted them, cry assault the day after they promote websites for sex toys, etc.

Get real. Some of them are smart cookies no doubt. The rest of them are pathetic and your hero Hillary is USING them to steal an election she cant otherwise earn.

Old 10-23-2016, 11:04 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
It's no coincidence that Trumplings support a candidate who once said that if his own daughter were being sexually harassed by her boss, she should quit and find a new job.
Every woman, every teenage boy and girl over twelve talk that dirty. Have you ever heard any rap music? Ever watched prime time TV show? Go check your 12 year old innocent daughter's phone for messages, The world has degenerated into a slum.
Had Donald said those same things in front of a Jr Hi School classroom, no one would have noticed.
I guaranteed your children talk worse that DT ...

Old 10-23-2016, 11:11 PM

1,529 posts, read 916,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Every woman, every teenage boy and girl over twelve talk that dirty. Have you ever heard any rap music? Ever watched prime time TV show? Go check your 12 year old innocent daughter's phone for messages, The world has degenerated into a slum.
Had Donald said those same things in front of a Jr Hi School classroom, no one would have noticed.

Old 10-23-2016, 11:36 PM

1,529 posts, read 916,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Several have complained that he's a groper.

grope
ɡrōp/
verb
gerund or present participle: groping

feel or fondle (someone) for sexual pleasure, especially against their will.
"he was accused of groping office girls"

--------------

Legality isn't the question. Character and morality is. The campaign is a job interview and I wouldn't hire a guy who has complaints of groping or sexual harassment against him from his job references that I contact. I surely wouldn't vote for POTUS with that history.

But as I posted elsewhere, if these allegations had never occurred. The guy isn't qualified and incompetent and not vote-worthy.
Aren't you the same poster who claims to be a trained professional who can recognize when young girls are being sexually molested. I suppose you are also professionally trained to recognize whether or not a person is qualified to be a candidate for POTUS.

Old 10-24-2016, 05:10 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,707,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Why do Trump supporters continue to post "incorrect information" that can be easily be checked out?
It is well-established and consistently reinforced by legitimate fact-checking that Trump is a serial liar, and therefore it is reasonable to expect that his supporters would be afflicted by a penchant for the same behavior. The danger is that if people repeat a lie, such as the lie bmw335xi repeated, often enough, many weak-minded casual listeners will start believing the lie. That's why it is so important to not ignore such lying but to correct the lie every time it is told.
Let's be clear: The first WikiLeaks disclosure was hours after the Access Hollywood tape was released.
If there was any deliberate timing involved between the two (and I do not believe that there was), then it was WikiLeaks that timed its release to try to tamp down the impact of the Access Hollywood tape being released.

Old 10-24-2016, 06:41 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
So, it is perfectly alright for a person running for President and Commander in Chief to spew violent statements and make fun of disabled people and call a certain race rapists and killers? Our children are watching this man. Trump is a bigot and a bully and has no respect for humanity in general. That is a real role model for the youth of America.

Not EVERY woman, teenager or man talks that dirty. Most people have respect for one another. Don't lump us all in the same category. The world is not a slum.

Hey Grumpy ol' man, look around, there are still some beautiful, places in our country and the world. I am blessed to live in Colorado Springs, where America's mountain, greets me everyday. But I have traveled and lived in a few other places and it seems all states have their own beauty and the most wonderful people. So glad that I am not a grumpy ol' woman. (so far)

Do you have a tv that has an off/switch? Remote controls are great. Turn off the tv and get outside!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections