Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 08:49 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txjl123 View Post
I am a man and I'd like to see that. Any progressive nation should have seen something alike happening long ago.

This election is positive in that aspect. Voting down Trump is also positive.

A woman may be nice to see as the leader of the free world.... But not that crook.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 09:01 AM

524 posts, read 362,116 times
I agree with GIXXER1K.... I believe that a woman President is long over due....but not this woman. She could care less about policy...just being the first female president in History of the US. Its all about her legacy.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:33 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
Also , considering Hillary's health issues one should also consider whether they would want Kaine as President .

Also she seems to have serious memory issues as she told the FBI she couldn't "recall" 3 dozen times .
So she either has very poor memory or lied dozens of times.

This is a fact and has been reported by the Washington Post and many other outlets .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari

Old 10-16-2016, 09:39 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,103,684 times
The left once again showing that things like skin color and gender are the only important things to them

Hell they used these same attacks on Bernie Sanders as well

https://www.google.com/search?safe=a....3.a52l6IlJZWs

Old 10-16-2016, 09:40 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
I am a man and I'd like to see that. Any progressive nation should have seen something alike happening long ago.

Sure as a man you might not give a darn that the first woman POTUS gets there by riding the coattails of her sexually addicted husband along with dirty baggage, a death list 80 names long and growing, already proven as an incompetent not being able to follow simple rules and costing American lives, but as a woman, I do.

Showing Hillary that she is not above the law because she is a female and a Clinton can be the positive aspect in this election.

I'm voting with my head not my "va j j".

Old 10-16-2016, 09:40 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,103,684 times
Quote:

Why? There are less women in politics so the vast majority of time the president will be a man. Do you believe the presidency should be a quota? Leftist logic is incredible

Old 10-16-2016, 09:42 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I am all for a woman President, why not? Women can be just as smart if not smarter than a man.

The problem I have with Hillary is the trail of corruption, pay for play , scandals and lies that she will be bringing to the white house. How can we believe anything she tells us from the stupid collapse at the world trade center, was it exhaustion? dehydration? heat stroke? or pneumonia? that is what we were told, to the more serious such as the attack on Benghazi being caused by a video? We can't trust her.

A Hillary presidency reminds me of a funny scene from the Tina Fey movie "whiskey Tango Foxtrot" , she plays a journalist in Iraq and is reporting a story where the first woman is about to drive a car and a crowd has gathered to watch.
The woman starts the car puts it in gear and drives backwards into trash cans. Tina Fey turns away and says "that sucks for women everywhere"

I think that is how a Hillary presidency will go down.
Hilary would be a horrible choice for a "first female president", much like Obama was an awful "first black closeted president". Gender and identity politics never ends well, as we've seen from 8 years of a president that is more inept than Carter, and more corrupt than Nixon.

The problem is that the average American voter is poorly informed, and is prone to wanting to participate in something "historic". Sadly, that's why this once-proud nation is in an accelerating state of decline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Voting the better choice is always first priority., not gender.
That should never be the goal- never.

May it happen when the right woman comes along, not just any woman and especially not this one.

She is for the globalism, not the USA.

You are correct, the "better choice" should always be the first priority. Unfortunately, the IQ of the voting population has been on a slow, steady decline for some time.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:43 AM

29,521 posts, read 22,674,035 times
That is something that has crossed my mind a while ago.

I am fortunate to be living in a time where we elected the first black president. I seriously did not think that would happen for a long time.

And now, we are on the cusp of a second monumental moment in our history, electing the first female to be president. I have no problems at all with women in positions of leadership including the presidency. And I think it fitting in light of our 'rape culture' which views women as sex objects and treats sexual violence as a joke.

That said, shame the woman couldn't be someone other than Hillary. That is a person I cannot vote for.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:43 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Also , considering Hillary's health issues one should also consider whether they would want Kaine as President .

Also she seems to have serious memory issues as she told the FBI she couldn't "recall" 3 dozen times .
So she either has very poor memory or lied dozens of times.

This is a fact and has been reported by the Washington Post and many other outlets .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari

I'll be shocked if Hillary is alive in 2018. She clearly has some significant health issues.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:44 AM

2,504 posts, read 3,407,676 times
An honest, wise, capable, and ethical woman would be great.

Hillary Clinton is NOT that woman.

Looks like the Clinton team posters are hard at work this morning here, pushing the spin for Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections