Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 08:16 AM

1,087 posts, read 782,898 times

Advertisements

I am a man and I'd like to see that. Any progressive nation should have seen something alike happening long ago.

This election is positive in that aspect. Voting down Trump is also positive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 08:17 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,553,915 times
Before the Trumpettes go crazy on this thread, I'd like to say I agree with you.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:25 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txjl123 View Post
I am a man and I'd like to see that. Any progressive nation should have seen something alike happening long ago.

I don't know if much will change . There was a lot of enthusiasm for Obama partially due to his being African American . It's really hard to say if he would of won if he was not AA. I think it's dumb when people say it was only because he was AA though . He ran a much better campaign versus Hillary in 2008.
In terms of race relations though things seem a lot worse now than prior to his presidency. A lot of it is the media feeding into it though.

I don't really think Hillary would make things much "better" for women .

I think her bigger obligation will be to the special interests and donors .

Old 10-16-2016, 08:29 AM

551 posts, read 583,139 times
Why? As a woman I find Hillary an insult to women. Completely disgraceful. She does not represent or stand for me (or anyone else, outside a select group of elites).

I vote on policies, not on sex or skin color. Unlike too many voters. As if "firstees" really matter right now! Big part of what's wrong with America!

Old 10-16-2016, 08:31 AM

21,149 posts, read 19,729,843 times
i suppose there would be some benefit in proving that a woman can do just as bad a job as a man.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:34 AM

9,911 posts, read 7,704,457 times
I respect all candidates. However, not voting for Trump or Clinton don't feel they should be the next POTUS.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:36 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
I am all for a woman President, why not? Women can be just as smart if not smarter than a man.

The problem I have with Hillary is the trail of corruption, pay for play , scandals and lies that she will be bringing to the white house. How can we believe anything she tells us from the stupid collapse at the world trade center, was it exhaustion? dehydration? heat stroke? or pneumonia? that is what we were told, to the more serious such as the attack on Benghazi being caused by a video? We can't trust her.

A Hillary presidency reminds me of a funny scene from the Tina Fey movie "whiskey Tango Foxtrot" , she plays a journalist in Iraq and is reporting a story where the first woman is about to drive a car and a crowd has gathered to watch.
The woman starts the car puts it in gear and drives backwards into trash cans. Tina Fey turns away and says "that sucks for women everywhere"

I think that is how a Hillary presidency will go down.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:38 AM

27,149 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:

Voting the better choice is always first priority., not gender.
That should never be the goal- never.

May it happen when the right woman comes along, not just any woman and especially not this one.

She is for the globalism, not the USA.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:39 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,874 times
Yes, let's elect a corrupt career criminal politician just because she's a woman.

Another stupid liberal thread.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:45 AM

2,096 posts, read 3,810,859 times
Quote:

I'd like to see it happen too but not with this evil witch!

Look I get it you liberals hate Trump but to vote for a "woman" because it'd be nice to see one as president is absolutely insane. We've already seen what happens when you for for someone just because he was the first AA and look where that got us!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections