Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2016, 05:11 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
That still leave hillary as dead biotch walking... she is finished...
While I hope you are right -- don't bet on it. Nothing ever seems to stick to the Clinton Crime Machine.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:13 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,600,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Thats exactly what Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter have been warning of from the minute the news broke.

What if Comey by Tuesday closes the investigation and people feel sorry for her and this was all a hoax to make her get a push in the back and distract from Wikileaks
Wait, wait, your imagaining such a connspiracy ????? Come down back to Earth. More likely, if nothing is in the emails, it wont be a conspiracy just a rush to judgement without looking at the facts. Partisan mtivation by republicans. No way the HRC would risk such a negative story to discredit it. No one is that cunningly political.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:14 AM

25,960 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Considering everything else in at least 3 decades and I suspect even before that, I don't see why this would make a difference one way or the other. One can either support someone without integrity that would and has sold our country out to put money in her own pocket or they can't. Anyone that still supports her with all the knowledge that has been brought forth is beyond help.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:19 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Wait, wait, your imagaining such a connspiracy ????? Come down back to Earth. More likely, if nothing is in the emails, it wont be a conspiracy just a rush to judgement without looking at the facts. Partisan mtivation by republicans. No way the HRC would risk such a negative story to discredit it. No one is that cunningly political.

Here is how I view these emails: Am I really going to trust anything put out by a fugitive from the law, hiding in the basement of a foreign embassy, with dubious ties to the Russian government ? First of all, he is a hacker, and that is a crime in itself. Secondly, he is even suspiciously reluctant to return to face the charges of rape, and that makes me wonder about his guilt.

People are putting way too much importance on these emails, generated by some freak who has his own agenda to promote. The emails don't mean a damn thing to me, nothing at all.

This is the man so many people are believing so much:

What are the allegations that Julian Assange faces?
The offences are alleged to have been committed against two women in August 2010. On 20 August 2010, Swedish authorities issued an arrest warrant for Mr Assange on two counts, one of rape and one of molestation.
The warrant was withdrawn a day later, but Swedish prosecutors continued investigations into the molestation allegation.
In September 2010 the rape investigation was re-opened, and in November 2010 a Swedish court approved a request to detain Mr Assange for questioning relating to one count of unlawful coercion, two counts of sexual molestation, and one count of rape. An international arrest warrant was issued relating to those allegations.
Mr Assange denies the allegations and has said they are part of a smear campaign against him.

Maybe that is why he and Trump are such good buddies........both of them treat women the same way.

Don

Old 10-30-2016, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
While I hope you are right -- don't bet on it. Nothing ever seems to stick to the Clinton Crime Machine.
You know why ? Cause they have made a business of blaming them for every thing. From murder to murder even. People are numb to it. Have they blamed the Clintons for the kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby ?

Old 10-30-2016, 05:25 AM

45,584 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Here is how I view these emails: Am I really going to trust anything put out by a fugitive from the law, hiding in the basement of a foreign embassy, with dubious ties to the Russian government ? First of all, he is a hacker, and that is a crime in itself. Secondly, he is even suspiciously reluctant to return to face the charges of rape, and that makes me wonder about his guilt.

People are putting way too much importance on these emails, generated by some freak who has his own agenda to promote. The emails don't mean a damn thing to me, nothing at all.

Don
No one seems to be challenging the details of the WikiLeaks emails. In fact, the Clinton camp started responding to the content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Thats exactly what Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter have been warning of from the minute the news broke.

What if Comey by Tuesday closes the investigation and people feel sorry for her and this was all a hoax to make her get a push in the back and distract from Wikileaks
All I know is this - if the FBI clears Clinton as described above, we move more towards banana republic territory when the FBI, and the press, and the political candidate have this worked out this wild scenario among themselves.

What kind of government will we have if these entities are no longer objective - and seek to insulate themselves?

Old 10-30-2016, 05:25 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
There will always be people who like a person who clearly is one step smarter than the cops as Hillary has been.

That doesnt mean she has integrity and per the FBI that her followers wanted to believe...she lied not once and not twice but many times over and used many devices that were destroyed.

Wow clearly a case of someone who is ethical!

But having said that...usually when a load of discovery of unethical and bad things come out the people accused will step up and deny that it is true.

Not Hillary nor the DNC as all they blame is how was that evidence received.

The receiving may be illegal or unethical but not denying it makes it very much sound like that it is true. Their actions validate the info even more.

These are facts.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:26 AM

59,112 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Guessing as the head of an agency he has a protective detail.
So did JFK and Reagan and Bobby Kennedy.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Considering everything else in at least 3 decades and I suspect even before that, I don't see why this would make a difference one way or the other. One can either support someone without integrity that would and has sold our country out to put money in her own pocket or they can't. Anyone that still supports her with all the knowledge that has been brought forth is beyond help.
Trump cant be allowed to win. You want Christy and Giuliani helping to pick supreme court members, you want Trumps economic policies? I have a chance at letting the DNC making these choices. Let HRC win and get impeached but I am not betting on Trump or his two misfits helping him. Anyone but that trifecta.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:30 AM

59,112 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
No. I offered possible scenarios of why they are now interested in whats on Weiners device related to the Hillary investigation.

Why do you think they are interested in whats on Weiners device as related to the Hillary investigation?
"his morning I sent a letter to Congress in connection with the Secretary Clinton email investigation. Yesterday, the investigative team briefed me on their recommendation with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case. Because those emails appear to be pertinent to our investigation,"

Why is this so hard for some to undersatnd?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections