Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 11:05 PM

1,529 posts, read 916,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
The funniest thing is that in 2 weeks, i haven't seen ONE person on tv, radio, message boards or anywhere actually CONVINCE ME that you're right and Hillary 'should have won' or why she was the better candidate. You didn't do this before the election when you could have courted my vote and you didn't do it after. You didn't lay out any kind of convincing case before the election as to why she was the better candidate, all i heard was 'trump said pu$$y' and other garbage, stuff that you might be able to sway a 3rd grader with, but you're not going to sway a thinking person, someone who needs concrete data and logic.

Now, in retrospect, the left's 'shallow' way of doing things now tries to convince me that 'more votes' matter when Trump wasn't campaigning for 'votes' his specific strategy was done to get electorals, there are some very good articles out there for smart people to read about the inner workings of the Trump campaign and how they tailored their strategy specifically towards getting electorals, not towards winning the popular vote.

But you keep screaming 'more popular votes' which is hollow nonsense, equivalent to the voting version of Miss Piggy. I won't even get into illegal votes, election fraud, soros and his rigged machines, you can dig for that on your own, you'll have plenty of time in the next 4 years to figure out what went wrong.
I agree with your comments , however you may be wasting your time responding to a troll.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:06 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
How can my laugh sound fake when you can't even hear it. Sorry, I am not crying at all. I am laughing because Trump gets his feelings hurt so easily. Imagine that, a bully getting his feelings hurt. He should be the one to find a safe place. What president elect goes after an SNL skit because his feelings were hurt LOL Sorry, he should focus on this country, don't you think. But no he is too busy tweeting. What a joke.
You sound like a sore loser. Trump won. Hillary lost. Suck it up and deal with it---just like we had to do when Obama won. We didn't riot or destroy property either. If you don't suck it up, you are going to have a very rough 4 (hopefully 8) years ahead.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:08 PM

9,173 posts, read 13,256,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrobium View Post
The democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took their slaves away.
Lol, that is a long time ago.

At first I think you were joking but now I think you might be right. Its hard to say because while history books do describe most Northern politicians during the Civil War like Lincoln as Republicans they do not describe what party the Confederate politicians were before they left the Union.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:10 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,275,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
I am a troll, ok?
There, fixed it for you.

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You sound like a sore loser. Trump won. Hillary lost. Suck it up and deal with it---just like we had to do when Obama won. We didn't riot or destroy property either. If you don't suck it up, you are going to have a very rough 4 (hopefully 8) years ahead.
How do I sound like a sore loser. Not at all lol But please tell me how I am.

2,973 posts, read 1,976,145 times
As trump said in his victory speech, he acknowledged Hillary has spent her life publicly serving the country and we all owe her gratitude! Listen to you man Trumpkins!

Old 11-22-2016, 11:11 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red baron View Post
I agree with your comments , however you may be wasting your time responding to a troll.
Hopefully, a non troll will actually read it, you're right about feeding the trolls, hopefully some level headed leftists will read it and come to the winning side as they're too tired of feeling embarrassed by their party and that party's supporters.

did i say level headed leftists? Hopefully there a few out there somewhere.

While the Hillary group cries and stamps their feet, i'm already trying to get Trump elected for a 2nd term, i'm working NOW, anyone who reads my posts who can be convinced to THINK for themselves, might switch sides, i'm also courting the on the fence people who are sick and tired of supporting a bunch of babies.

Trump2020, i'm workin on that already, its never too early.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:12 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
How do I sound like a sore loser. Not at all lol But please tell me how I am.
You can't let it go. That makes you a sore loser.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and you're already whining. It's going to be a rough 4 (hopefully 8) years for you.

26,143 posts, read 19,850,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk
Aside from President Obama, Hillary received more votes than anyone else in the history of presidential elections !!
Yes your right but the elite had other plans!!!

EVEN DONNY DIDNT WANNA BE PRESIDENT and was trying to get out of it! (Maybe we will just drop out before January)

2,973 posts, read 1,976,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
There, fixed it for you.
I fought ferociously with Bernie supporters during the primaries and then with trump supporters during the general! I will never back down fighting for Hillary !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections