Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2016, 08:44 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Voters in the Midwest did not change, the Democrats changed. They used to be the party that talked about standing up to China, stopping bad trade deals, and protecting regular Americans from super globalist corporations. Democrats are now the opposite on all those issues and the Republicans are shifting towards taking the old Democrat positions.
Yep, I've been saying that the Democrats are the party of the uber rich for awhile now. It's out there for anyone with their eyes open to see. Those of us in flyover country who aren't rich enough to afford Manhattan or Cali at least in area's that has decent homes and schools are what the rich call "deplorable's". The problem is, some people who they pander to don't see it.

Old 11-23-2016, 09:23 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,976,145 times
The president-Select is now flip flopping non-stop! How anyone can trust him is beyond me!!!

Old 11-23-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
The president-Select is now flip flopping non-stop! How anyone can trust him is beyond me!!!
Would you rather he be far right or try to come to the center so more people will be happy. I've always said Trump is more of a centrist. It's liberal media that paints him to be alt-right. The liberal media is spewing hate and it's sickening.

For me, because of Obamacare I can no longer afford insurance. I voted for Trump mainly because I want him to get rid of the disaster but I have enough common sense and empathy for people with pre-existing conditions and I'm glad he says he will make sure those people are insured. Or would you rather he go the way the liberal media paints him, hard right with no consideration for people?

Old 11-23-2016, 09:41 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,976,145 times
Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead has surpassed 2 million
Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead has surpassed 2 million - Salon.com

Shame on you Donald trump for robbing Hillary of her presidency... if he is still a man he would hand the presidency back to Hillary!'n

Old 11-23-2016, 09:50 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times
I don't think you want to stop.

Old 11-23-2016, 09:52 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead has surpassed 2 million
Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead has surpassed 2 million - Salon.com

Shame on you Donald trump for robbing Hillary of her presidency... if he is still a man he would hand the presidency back to Hillary!'n
Give it a rest.

Old 11-23-2016, 09:55 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Give it a rest.
I second that... it must tiring for Daywalk to think about Hillary 24/7... I think it may be a mental disorder for all this obsession...

Old 11-23-2016, 09:56 AM

45,425 posts, read 60,608,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I second that... it must tiring for Daywalk to think about Hillary 24/7... I think it may be a mental disorder for all this obssession...
Are fetishes considered mental disorders? I taught Psych for nearly 30 years but don't remember now.

Wait, they are if they substantially impact an individual's day to day functioning.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:22 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,668,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I second that... it must tiring for Daywalk to think about Hillary 24/7... I think it may be a mental disorder for all this obsession...
I did recommend in an earlier post of her seeking mental help. She has gone from being a nuisance poster to one I am seriously worried about having an untreated mental disorder.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:22 AM

Hillary is corrupt and the left and the media refused to acknowledge that too. The first step is to stop a corrupt politician from getting the most powerful position. That's punishment to Hillary.

At this point, Trump said he does not want to "hurt" Hillary, but this may change depending on how Democrats respond to Trump's agenda and confirmation of his nominees. The art of the deal. So seriously, I'd stop being so snarky

We have to wait for the FBI conclusion of the Clinton Foundation to see it's recommendation, itt will take months and if criminal charges are recommended, then the Trump DOJ will most likely indict. To prosecute Hillary on the email scandal, will require the DOJ to thoroughly investigation with a grand jury to subpoena witnesses and documents. The question is, should Trump order such an investigation now by appointing a special prosecutor?

The most important immediate issues facing Trump are to repeal Obamacare, reduce tax rates, and deal with immigration by cutting off aid to sanctuary cities, building the wall, deporting illegals with criminal records, reviewing those who violate their visas by overstaying, and closely vetting immigrants from Muslim countries.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-23-2016 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections