Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 11:13 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,980,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
I fought ferociously with Bernie supporters during the primaries and then with trump supporters during the general! I will never back down fighting for Hillary !
Never understood why anyone would "fight" for these corrupt and untrustworthy clowns.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:14 PM

9,173 posts, read 13,256,248 times
Jefferson Davis - Democrat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffer...d_early_career

Not to make a big deal about this (none of the politicians today are responsible for the political parties 150 years ago) but it is funny how the political party(s) of the American politicians who left to join the Confederacy is rarely mentioned.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:16 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,976,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Never understood why anyone would "fight" for these corrupt and untrustworthy clowns.
135 reasons, Hillary has a good heart and is willing to fight for rights of families and those struggling in life! She is our champion!
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/...ext-president/

Old 11-22-2016, 11:18 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,980,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
135 reasons, Hillary has a good heart and is willing to fight for rights of families and those struggling in life! She is our champion!
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/...ext-president/
135 horse ***** bullet points. Criminally negligent, power hungry psychopath, no different than Trump.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:18 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You can't let it go. That makes you a sore loser.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and you're already whining. It's going to be a rough 4 (hopefully 8) years for you.
I'm not whining at all. Where did you even get that from.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:22 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,275,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
Lol, that is a long time ago.

At first I think you were joking but now I think you might be right. Its hard to say because while history books do describe most Northern politicians during the Civil War like Lincoln as Republicans they do not describe what party the Confederate politicians were before they left the Union.
Yes, they do, most of them were Southern Democrats.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:35 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironlady View Post
OMG. As someone who has dedicated the bulk of my adult life promoting and training women leaders for success in business and elsewhere, it enraged me to think that the first woman president could be Hillary
It warms my heart to read this. I think of four generations of strong women/girls in my family, starting with my grandmother. The youngest is the only one not yet a woman, and this is a time when she is impressionable (she is not my daughter, but she is still the most precious person in the world to me). Her mother is a fantastic role model and doesn't let her get away with anything, but some of her millennial older cousins who she looks up to are Hillarybots...so if Hillary had won, the subsequent influence would have worried me a bit.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironlady View Post
and the Soros robot election machines are powerful voting blocks
This reminds me of something I heard during a radio tech segment within the last day or so. It is expected that this technology will be perfected before the 2020 election. If so, it may have quite an effect on future elections what I heard is this....You'll be able to make a recording saying anything you want to. Irrelevant whose voice it is. Then you can take the actual voice of a candidate saying anything. Doesn't matter what the candidate is saying. Expected by 2020 will be the ability to take the words from the first recording and instead of hearing the voice of 'Joe Citizen' who recorded those words, you will instead be able to hear the voice of the candidate (who never uttered them) spouting those words.

Old 11-23-2016, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
because Trump gets his feelings hurt so easily. Imagine that, a bully getting his feelings hurt.
I don't think it is that his personal feelings are hurt for himself. I think that once you are one of his people, he takes it as a personal affront...a diss if you will...if you insult or disrespect one of his people. It doesn't seem to matter if the Trump person targeted is offended of not. The most recent example being the Twitter flap with the Hamilton cast. A more traditional approach.....once it was evident Pence wasn't offended...back off.

Old 11-23-2016, 01:55 AM

14,950 posts, read 12,157,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrader View Post
The thin skinned psychopath has the nuclear football. He also has the ability to stop our progress against climate change. He's also lied (much more than HRC) to the voters. On a less important note, he can reverse net neutrality (because there's money in monopolizing the 'net).

I think there are "good" odds that the donald will damage (if not ruin) our world.
Well, I hope you're as wrong about your projection about Trump's effects on our world as you are about your personal assessment of his character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections