Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 02:30 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
Any normal, hetero male likes to grab women in their private areas.
Is this sarcasm?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2017, 02:38 PM

1,018 posts, read 511,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Abortions I do not like. I knew Clinton was no better than Trump. That is why I didn't vote for either candidate. I picked a third party candidate.

This is the thing. You can tell me why I should be scared of Clinton. However, you haven't told me what is there to like about Trump. I haven't been told how Trump would benefit ME. At the end of the day, I'm looking out for me.
I like Trump because of his stance on immigration, those people who sneak over the border illegally, refuse to learn a lick of English, who pop out multiple children to keep getting more and more government assistance and who take out jobs.

I like his stance on Terrorism. We need stricter background checks on people coming from the middle east to make sure they aren't a threat to our country.

I like that he isn't a DC insider and is actually in it for the people instead of politicians like Clinton, etc.

The only thing that I don't like about him is the fact that he runs his mouth too much on Twitter. If I could tell him one thing, it would be to keep his mouth shut and just do his job. I voted Trump for those reasons.

Old 11-15-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
So rape is okay in your opinion?
Apparently rape is okay if it is Bill Clinton, but not Donald Trump. Hypocrite.

Old 11-15-2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
I like Trump because of his stance on immigration, those people who sneak over the border illegally, refuse to learn a lick of English, who pop out multiple children to keep getting more and more government assistance and who take out jobs.

I like his stance on Terrorism. We need stricter background checks on people coming from the middle east to make sure they aren't a threat to our country.

I like that he isn't a DC insider and is actually in it for the people instead of politicians like Clinton, etc.

The only thing that I don't like about him is the fact that he runs his mouth too much on Twitter. If I could tell him one thing, it would be to keep his mouth shut and just do his job. I voted Trump for those reasons.
Well, his big mouth was a big problem for me. He also made some bigoted comments. Some of those comments made me question if he might try some really crazy policies once in office. His stance on stop and frisk scared me alot. He wanted it expanded. From what I understand, the racially motivated nature of stop and frisk is scary as a Black man. I am more afraid of what will hurt me personally. What affects my neighbor may not affect me. What helps him may not help me.

I picked Gary Johnson because some of his policies made more sense. I am for marijuana being decriminalized. I have concerns about police brutality. After Trump retweeted a tweet about Blacks, I really didn't want Trump in office at all. And then his "locker room" comments made me question his sanity even more. Who brags about sexual assault? No one sane. More reason to watch out. Why? I wondered if he did that, what would he do once in office. I take people according to their word, especially if their word is something reckless or bigoted.

Old 11-15-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Well, his big mouth was a big problem for me. He also made some bigoted comments. Some of those comments made me question if he might try some really crazy policies once in office. His stance on stop and frisk scared me alot. He wanted it expanded. From what I understand, the racially motivated nature of stop and frisk is scary as a Black man. I am more afraid of what will hurt me personally. What affects my neighbor may not affect me. What helps him may not help me.

I picked Gary Johnson because some of his policies made more sense. I am for marijuana being decriminalized. I have concerns about police brutality. After Trump retweeted a tweet about Blacks, I really didn't want Trump in office at all. And then his "locker room" comments made me question his sanity even more. Who brags about sexual assault? No one sane. More reason to watch out. Why? I wondered if he did that, what would he do once in office. I take people according to their word, especially if their word is something reckless or bigoted.
Hillary Clinton called Blacks super predators. And, no one considered Trump racist until he ran for office. Not one. The irony.

Old 11-15-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Hillary Clinton called Blacks super predators. And, no one considered Trump racist until he ran for office. Not one. The irony.
And you know what? I didn't vote for Clinton either. I've said this over and over. I hate both Clinton and Trump. What part of that is hard to understand?

And I didn't like Trump before he started running for office. I know him being sued for discrimination. I know about his constant claims that former President Obama "wasn't a citizen". I've known about him before he ran for President. There were many reasons I didn't want him to run for President.

Again, I am talking about reasons relating to what I am concerned about. Not what others are talking about, ME and what I am speaking of.

Old 11-15-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:

And, no offense man, but the blacks who have all been killed. Whats the commonality? They all have charged police officers who have tried to stop them. Like Trayvon martin. Maybe don't act disrespectful in front of cops and then you will be allright.

Old 11-15-2017, 02:57 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Quote:
And, no offense man, but the blacks who have all been killed. Whats the commonality? They all have charged police officers who have tried to stop them. Like Trayvon martin. Maybe don't act disrespectful in front of cops and then you will be allright.
Trayvon Martin wasn't killed by the police, he was murdered by George Zimmerman

Old 11-15-2017, 03:00 PM

1,092 posts, read 833,902 times
Was on a cruise. I was feeling wonderful at this time a year ago!

Old 11-15-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
And there have been many Whites who have resisted and done stupid things in front of police officers. I notice that on the occasion that Black men do it, it is more likely to end in death. Given all things equal, Black men tend to get shot and killed more, even if there isn't an offering of deadly force. And I wasn't talking about Trayvon Martin. So yes, offense taken. At the end of the day, I have to ask myself what is in my best interest when it comes to politics. People have given reasons why they voted for who they voted for. Now, I am giving mine. So far, I haven't seen what would help me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections