Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 11:52 PM

34,069 posts, read 17,102,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Wrong.

Trayvon Martin was killed by George Zimmerman, he wasn't murdered by George Zimmerman.
Correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2017, 01:02 AM

1,849 posts, read 1,810,663 times
RANT: I just streamed CBS LIVE news and they are already talking stuff about Trump doing bad in Asia. Anyone with half a brain realizes he did fine when the prez of the Philippines sings to him?

Sorry - this MSM crud pisses me off. As far as I'm concerned, the media and failing democrats are aligned even though you got Weinstein raping people. People are getting tired of this garbage and I can't believe it's still going this long after a year.

I'm tired of this crap - when will they learn? It's getting very unprofessional with Hillary looking she should be in jail and CNN backing her fat ass.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:26 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,623,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Wrong.

Trayvon Martin was killed by George Zimmerman, he wasn't murdered by George Zimmerman.
Martin was unarmed, Zimmerman had a gun, Martin was a teenager, Zimmerman was a grown man. That's murder any way you slice it!

Old 11-16-2017, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Correct.
Nope, he was murdered, can't even claim self defense, as Martin was unarmed and a teenager, while Zimmerman was a grown man with a gun

Old 11-16-2017, 07:11 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,029,998 times
I feel worse today than I did when he was elected. Abuse on all levels is the new norm.

Given Trumps history and his abusive corrupt personality in public I am sure he is the same way behind closed doors when dealing with other countries.

When will his supporters realize it is Trump first not America. We may get some crumbs that fell off the table and he will gloat how much he has done for America.

I want Jim Webb 2020

Old 11-16-2017, 07:43 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,916 times
Election night 2016. Went to bed early. Really wanted Hillary to win. Because, I thought of the two people, she would be the most qualified leader.

I had a nightmare, that Trump won. I woke up and thought, oh no, there are only 2 people running and he could win; since Comey came out and made his accusations. Than I thought about the electoral college and turned on the tv and sure enough, my nightmare came true.

Now, I feel just like someone else said, that I surely must be in the Twilight Zone; this can't be happening. We need to be more particular who we run for president. They need to be vetted and examined physically and mentally.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Election night 2016. Went to bed early. Really wanted Hillary to win. Because, I thought of the two people, she would be the most qualified leader.

I had a nightmare, that Trump won. I woke up and thought, oh no, there are only 2 people running and he could win; since Comey came out and made his accusations. Than I thought about the electoral college and turned on the tv and sure enough, my nightmare came true.

Now, I feel just like someone else said, that I surely must be in the Twilight Zone; this can't be happening. We need to be more particular who we run for president. They need to be vetted and examined physically and mentally.
https://youtu.be/t-Ydoh_5EjU

It is thanks to the people in this video that your (and my) nightmare came true....😒

Old 11-16-2017, 11:09 AM

1,018 posts, read 512,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Nope, he was murdered, can't even claim self defense, as Martin was unarmed and a teenager, while Zimmerman was a grown man with a gun
But when Zimmerman approached him, Martin became hostile and started slamming his head into the ground. Call me crazy, but if I was in that predicament, where my head was getting beaten into the ground by some kid, I would have pulled my gun out and shot him too. Don't slam people's head in the ground, don't get shot. How easy is that?

Old 11-16-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
But when Zimmerman approached him, Martin became hostile and started slamming his head into the ground. Call me crazy, but if I was in that predicament, where my head was getting beaten into the ground by some kid, I would have pulled my gun out and shot him too. Don't slam people's head in the ground, don't get shot. How easy is that?
I don't believe Zimmerman's account of the events.

But even if it were true, Zimmerman outweighed Martin by a good bit, he could have overpowered him without lethal force.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:35 AM

1,548 posts, read 914,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
We need to be more particular who we run for president. They need to be vetted and examined physically and mentally.
No doubt. Mrs. Bill Clinton would've failed those tests and we would've been spared watching her cough and faint for a year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections