Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Not half as much as YOU'RE in. Are you like 12, maybe 13? Define "real" vets and no, not Fido's proctologist.
This is the guy you are calling a liar - you want to tell him that to his face - I dare you

Earl Hopper: I'm a US Army retired colonel. I spent 30 year in the Army. I was Airborne Special Forces, I fought in Europe, Korea, and Vietnam...

Old 09-25-2008, 10:53 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,224,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
This is the guy you are calling a liar - you want to tell him that to his face - I dare you

Earl Hopper: I'm a US Army retired colonel. I spent 30 year in the Army. I was Airborne Special Forces, I fought in Europe, Korea, and Vietnam...
Big whoop.

When folks criticized Kerry in 2004, one of the strongest voices telling folks to back off was McCain, even though Kerry's efforts after serving were contrary to much of McCain's sentiments.

It is something called "class", and even if you dislike him McCain has shown much of it on this issue.

McCain deplores anti-Kerry ad - Politics - MSNBC.com

Old 09-25-2008, 10:57 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,566,366 times
Too bad he couldn't show the same class in deciding which political ads to run.

That sex-ed spot was deplorable. I don't care whose voice says "I approved this message" at the end or what party that voice is tied to. It was just wrong.

Old 09-25-2008, 11:04 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,831,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Adam29 View Post
McCain has openly admitted that he broke. I think it would be evil to hold that against him. The man went through ridiculous amounts of pain and tourture. Does that in any way make him more qualified to be president? no. But it should be left alone in my opinion.

i dont think so when he uses that for his polical campaign then its all game

Old 09-25-2008, 11:34 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post

Ummmm he's frigging DEAD, am I to dig him up?

Old 09-26-2008, 04:43 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,342,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Obama is selling out his country, now that is a real traitor.

Forgot already that Obama went behind our backs to make a deals with the Iraqi leaders on his own without telling anyone.

Now that is a real traitor and is already been proven to be facts.

Your false info means ZERO to anyone.

The loons are scared all over again.

I don't think Obama is selling out America but he will be a disaster . Not to mention his judgement in friends is not someone I want running anything.

I was once in his camp but will not vote for him he is not who the "I love Obama" media tries to show case . He is another pro politician who contradicts himself in action.

Hillary was correct about him and Bill Clinton knows this and can't stand him.
I won't be voting for Mccain either as going with Baldwin but Obama is a farce .

Old 09-26-2008, 08:09 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Ummmm he's frigging DEAD, am I to dig him up?
I guess thats all the more reason you should keep your mouth shut

Colonel Hopper and the True John McCain
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections