Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 08:45 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
Haha...well....it got under your skin, so....
No, I've just had it w/Sanrene's post. They lend nothing to discussion.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:46 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
No, I've just had it w/Sanrene's post. They lend nothing to discussion.
I suggest you put me on ignore and resist the temptation to post in the threads I start. That should solve your affliction.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:00 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Ooooooh boy! Bush respected an office? A bunch of plaster and wood?

Don't mean diddly since he showed no respect for the Constitution or the American people. I'd rather a President working in shorts and a T-shirt showing he gives a rat's behind about Americans than some tunnel-visioned ideologue in a $5000 suit. I'd rather a President fight our enemies while wearing jeans than a suit wearing President sell weapons to our enemies.

Just remarkable how the NeoConfused are so easily won over by style over substance.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:07 AM

Obama is all fluff and no substance.

I'm positive you were not bothered by what clinton did in the oval office either.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:08 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I suggest you put me on ignore and resist the temptation to post in the threads I start. That should solve your affliction.
Well, I, for one, am always curious about how you can find a way to debase human discourse with a predilection for minutia, trivialities and gross distortions, so I would never put you on my ignore list.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Obama is all fluff and no substance.

I'm positive you were not bothered by what clinton did in the oval office either.

Leave us with a country at peace and a fairly healthy economy?

No, I'm not bothered at all.

Nor am I bothered by things that are only business between spouses no matter what hypocritical, adulterous witch-hunters would have us believe.

If you're superficial enough to judge a man by his clothes I guess you were a great John Gotti fan, murderous past aside?

Old 01-22-2009, 09:21 AM

Quote:
No, I'm not bothered at all.
Yeah, I didn't think so. Using the oval office for his own personal sex shop is nothing to be ashamed of.

See, here is a perfect example of the morals and values between a leftie and a rightie. Not to mention the deference and respect my side believes the oval office deserves - no matter who is in office.

Obviously, you could care less for the actual office itself and what it represents.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:29 AM

4,049 posts, read 5,031,258 times
Ooh jackets in the oval office, who frekin cares?

At least he respects the American people unlike Bush.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:34 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Yeah, I didn't think so. Using the oval office for his own personal sex shop is nothing to be ashamed of.

See, here is a perfect example of the morals and values between a leftie and a rightie. Not to mention the deference and respect my side believes the oval office deserves - no matter who is in office.

Obviously, you could care less for the actual office itself and what it represents.

It's not a church, it's an office. A working office. Your respect for the office should spill over to the person who works there. And all he has done is suggest that there are times when the work they do in that office should take precedence over the uniform.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Nope! Sex IS nothing to be ashamed of! And I'd be very disappointed to hear Clinton was the only President to ever have sex in the White House someplace other than one bedroom. It may shock you to learn you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for sex. Adultery is a different thing and is the business of NO ONE save the parties involved.

Quote:
NO! I DON'T see! Perhaps you can explain the moral difference you allege between an adulterous Democrat and the adulterous Republican who pursues a witch hunt in search of that Democrat?

Or tell us just how moral and respectful selling weapons to an enemy state is?

Quote:
Obviously, YOU have NO IDEA about what I care about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections