Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 12:19 PM

25 posts, read 34,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Well no ****, Sherlock.

I wonder if he thought of that before the McCain campaign picked her to be the VP nominee? She was just as bad of a choice then, yet they picked her anyway and she proceeded to be the death blow to their campaign.

It's not like anything was going to save McCain at that point anyway, but they basically sealed their own fate by picking her.
Right on Part 2 because of the ignorants who made Mc the candidate, wrong on Part 1.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2009, 12:24 PM

25 posts, read 34,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Excellent post. As for why she would run, to be blunt about it I simply think she's an attention *****.
Attention getter has 6 letters, Rufus, not 5. And she certainly does attract attention, can't she? Why don't you contribute to her campaign so she'll be the GOP candidate (as you and other boneheads wish).

Old 12-03-2009, 12:30 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,304,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
She didn't want to be a governor for heaven's sake ... why would she want to be president?

I still think Fox is going to dump either Beck or Huckabee and give Sarah a show.
Agreed

I think this would be the most lucrative route for her to take

On a separate note, I did chuckle when I read somewhere that her verbal style was described as "word salad"!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-03-2009, 01:09 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
I don't see her on FOX unless it is a once a week show only: Commuting from Alaska regularly would get to be a real drag, but then, I guess she could move the entire clan to the lower 48...

Nita

Old 12-05-2009, 04:56 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,125,245 times
Palin does have one thing going for her - she's not some evangelical from the south hell bent on sending our country to some war. I shutter to think where we'd be militarily if McCain had won.

Old 12-06-2009, 04:57 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Palin does have one thing going for her - she's not some evangelical from the south hell bent on sending our country to some war. I shutter to think where we'd be militarily if McCain had won.
opinion only, not fact!!!

Nita

Old 12-06-2009, 04:18 PM

56 posts, read 84,499 times
Default Look at this then decide

If anybody can see this interview and really think Palin has a clue, please, please reply. I need a good laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg

Old 12-06-2009, 05:10 PM

2,072 posts, read 6,698,462 times
Default They are all idiots!

Palin is no worse then what we are stuck with now.

Obama the babbling idiot with zero experience! So basically no Change! From Bush to obama! Bring on Palin! Whats the difference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

Old 12-06-2009, 06:01 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,995,350 times
Good Evening,

Palin appears to be having quite a good old time now with all the T.V. appearances, book sales and interviews, and all the rather vindictive political party comments.

At this point in time it is difficult to imagine Palin as a Presidential Candidate of any political party.

And yet their is another realistic possibility for the "Going Rogue" Palin ... If this lady is perhaps entertaining the idea of re-entering the political ring she could always explore the potential of running for the U.S. Senate or the pitifully ineffective U.S. Congress.

The fact that Palin abruptly resigned as Govenor of Alaska has seriously diminished her credibility among a great many American citizens and would ensure her defeat if ever nominated by any nieve political party to run for the Presidency.

Ms. Palins ill conceived actions may well have completely eliminated her from ever running for POTUS.

Thank You / Lamar

Old 12-06-2009, 08:00 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,076,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Palin does have one thing going for her - she's not some evangelical from the south hell bent on sending our country to some war.
No, she's an evangelical from the north hell bent on getting her face in the media as much as possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections