Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 02:38 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelenaKaia View Post
I'm starting to think that Brown might win because there seems to be a huge number of family values, morally upright women (even if they are deprived to death) out there who are totally starved to see a "hot body" elected. LOL The irony is delicious. I think it would be so funny if this man turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing, got elected, and then pulled a Lieberman on them, voting with the Dems on EVERYTHING. Cosmic justice.

Wow how your mind works

I would be suspicious about anyone that could get elected in that liberal cesspool but a goat would be better that the brain-dead Coakley. What a joke she is.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:39 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Well he would definitely get my vote, based on looks alone. He is hot!

If so many could vote for Obama based on skin color...."just because he was black", why can't people vote for Scott Brown based on looks......"just because he is hot".
I actually know people who do that. My good friends mother voted for Clinton because he was hotter than Father Bush.

She then voted for Gore because he was hotter than Baby Bush. She then voted for Baby Bush because he was hotter than Kerry. Now she voted for Obama because he was hotter than McCain!

I guess you vote however you feel is worthy.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:40 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Quote:
I disagree with you about "so many" voting for Obama because of his skin color.

My point is that the people who are going nuts over how hot Scott Brown is naked, are the same people I would guess go nuts over family values issues in politics and make many harsh judgments of people based on "morality" issues. Yet those same people are here gushing about this man's naked body posed for a photo in a national magazine. Doesn't make sense, does it?
Take a note of the bolded part of your accusations, then follow that up with a search of when I was "passing harsh judgements of people based on morality issues."

As I've stated, I don't care who poses naked or semi-nude. You appear to be the one beating this drum. You're statements are all based on what you think would happen if say Janet Nipalitano were to pose naked. Well, until you have proof of that, we can all just chalk your hyperbole up to biased ignorant opinion.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I actually know people who do that. My good friends mother voted for Clinton because he was hotter than Father Bush.

She then voted for Gore because he was hotter than Baby Bush. She then voted for Baby Bush because he was hotter than Kerry. Now she voted for Obama because he was hotter than McCain!

I guess you vote however you feel is worthy.

Your mother probably decided they are all a bunch of crooks so she might as well vote for the one that was the easiest to look at.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:42 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,929,020 times
Which is why I'll be voting for Palin....and SHE WILL WIN!!!! This is still a mans' world and the US is still a country of men. Ta-Ta-O-Ba-Ma!

Old 01-17-2010, 02:42 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Good question. I did read somewhere that Brown hates gays.
No, my understanding is that the "hate card" is being thrown out there simply because he's not in favor of same-sex marriage. Unfortunately, many of my homo brethren are quick to label someone as "hateful" if they dare to disagree with them on just one gay-related issue.

http://www.*****ty.com/in-defense-of-scott-brown-why-the-gays-should-embrace-or-at-least-not-smear-this-anti-gay-politico-20100114/ - unfortunately, this site censors the word "q*eer" - that's the missing word in the URL: "q*eerty.com"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Did't the Terminator pose nude for a gay magazine?
I don't think so.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:43 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Republicans: Would you accept Scott Brown if he were gay and had posed nude for a gay magazine?
Certainly. Someone's sexuality is none of my business.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:44 PM

29 posts, read 19,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
You know, if you post how hot you think that man is one more time, it's going to look as if you have been lacking in male company for a long, long time........possibly so long that you'd vote for this man and support him just because you think he's sooooo "hot." You have my sincerest sympathy that you are so desperate that you'd go so far as to spend so much time posting in support of this man simply because....

Nobody is that stupid. That would be like voting for some junior senator with no background other that being a community organizer for President. Nobody is that stupid!
You're right, nobody voted for anyone like that for President.

However, it certainly looks like there are a lot of "needy" Republican women and gay guys ready to pull that lever for Mr. Hot Body because it has been soooooo long.....just count the oh-he's-so-hot-I'm-about-to-melt posts in this thread.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:45 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Your mother probably decided they are all a bunch of crooks so she might as well vote for the one that was the easiest to look at.
LMAO! PLUS REP!

But it was not my mom. It was my friends mom who votes like that.

But seriously, this was awesome! As I said "Plus rep!"

EDIT-OH MY GOD! I cannot rep you! I repped you too much! Is that possible?!?!?!?

Old 01-17-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
You're right, nobody voted for anyone like that for President.

However, it certainly looks like there are a lot of "needy" Republican women and gay guys ready to pull that lever for Mr. Hot Body because it has been soooooo long.....just count the oh-he's-so-hot-I'm-about-to-melt posts in this thread.

Needy women? LOL. Is that what happens to you if you look at a picture, get all needy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections