Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 01:20 PM

29 posts, read 19,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Most "real", manly men DO have body hair.

As opposed to the exfoliated girly-men that reside on the Left.
THAT was too much information about your personal preferences. Please spare us.

Old 01-17-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
He'll need to do better than that if he wants to be as much of a low life as Ted Kennedy.
troll much?

Old 01-17-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
You continue to ignore the hypocrisy on the Left - how they treated Ferraro, Hillary, Miss USA, Palin.

There is no one better than demonizing women with a double standard than the Left.
The subject here is Scott Brown. Start your own thread when any of the above women pose nude for a magazine and then run for office again. If the left comes out against them because they did so, I'll join you in your fight against the left.

As for the neocon Repugs who are constantly attacking non-Repug candidates on "moral" issues, well, we can now see clearly that those people are total hypocrites by their reaction to Mr. Brown's morals not matching up to their false high standards. How do you think the children of America will react to this role model political leader having posed nude in Cosmo? Surely all your innocent repug children will be scarred forever by such behavior. What would Pat Robertson say?!

Old 01-17-2010, 01:41 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
The subject here is Scott Brown.
Quote:
The subject (topic) is that Scott Brown posed nude for a magazine, and had any female politician done the same thing, her career would have been attacked into infinity by the "family values" neocon Republicans.
I agree with you. If any woman had posed semi-nude in a magazine the Left would attack her mercilessly, just as they did with ANY of the above mentioned females...and they didn't even pose nude.

So far, all the examples of females being attacked, whether posing nude or not, comes from the Left...not the right.

Your feigned outrageous outrage is not believable, especially since he did it 28 years ago.

I'm sure most of Mass is aware of this - since he is an elected official. I would think the Left would be applauding his expose.

I'm applauding his expose.

He's friggin hot - thanks again for posting that link.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:00 PM

Quote:
I agree with you. If any woman had posed semi-nude in a magazine the Left would attack her mercilessly, just as they did with ANY of the above mentioned females...and they didn't even pose nude.

So far, all the examples of females being attacked, whether posing nude or not, comes from the Left...not the right.

Your feigned outrageous outrage is not believable, especially since he did it 28 years ago.

I'm sure most of Mass is aware of this - since he is an elected official. I would think the Left would be applauding his expose.

I'm applauding his expose.

He's friggin hot - thanks again for posting that link.
Yea, right, of course liberals attack women trying to crack that glass ceiling. How could I forget.

So, he did it 28 years ago, so it should not mean anything to the family values, self-appointed judges of morality, the neocon Repugs. Right. Guess that means that anything Obama did when he was 22 years old which those moral judges of the right wing deemed "immoral" doesn't count anymore either. LMFAO.

Brown has a past which is totally inconsistent with your self-righteous posts about morality......and yet when it comes down to real politics, you all could not possibly support this man more.

You know, if you post how hot you think that man is one more time, it's going to look as if you have been lacking in male company for a long, long time........possibly so long that you'd vote for this man and support him just because you think he's sooooo "hot." You have my sincerest sympathy that you are so desperate that you'd go so far as to spend so much time posting in support of this man simply because........

Old 01-17-2010, 02:03 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,800 times
It is NOT a nude photo. He is covered with his arm. You see just as much on the beach.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:05 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,932,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelenaKaia View Post
Yea, right, of course liberals attack women trying to crack that glass ceiling. How could I forget.

So, he did it 28 years ago, so it should not mean anything to the family values, self-appointed judges of morality, the neocon Repugs. Right. Guess that means that anything Obama did when he was 22 years old which those moral judges of the right wing deemed "immoral" doesn't count anymore either. LMFAO.

Brown has a past which is totally inconsistent with your self-righteous posts about morality......and yet when it comes down to real politics, you all could not possibly support this man more.

You know, if you post how hot you think that man is one more time, it's going to look as if you have been lacking in male company for a long, long time........possibly so long that you'd vote for this man and support him just because you think he's sooooo "hot." You have my sincerest sympathy that you are so desperate that you'd go so far as to spend so much time posting in support of this man simply because........
You know, if you post how hot you think that man is one more time, it's going to look as if you have been lacking in male company for a long, long time........possibly so long that you'd vote for this man and support him just because you think he's sooooo "hot." You have my sincerest sympathy that you are so desperate that you'd go so far as to spend so much time posting in support of this man simply because....

Nobody is that stupid. That would be like voting for some junior senator with no background other that being a community organizer for President. Nobody is that stupid!

Old 01-17-2010, 02:08 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,329,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
You know, if you post how hot you think that man is one more time, it's going to look as if you have been lacking in male company for a long, long time........possibly so long that you'd vote for this man and support him just because you think he's sooooo "hot." You have my sincerest sympathy that you are so desperate that you'd go so far as to spend so much time posting in support of this man simply because....

Nobody is that stupid. That would be like voting for some junior senator with no background other that being a community organizer for President. Nobody is that stupid!
So true, so very true.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:10 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
It is NOT a nude photo. He is covered with his arm. You see just as much on the beach.
If you're not wearing any clothes, you are nude.

Oh well, he won't be the first to pay the price for blunders from the past.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:11 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post

Nah, no way anyone is that stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections