Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 02:46 PM

29 posts, read 19,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
No, my understanding is that the "hate card" is being thrown out there simply because he's not in favor of same-sex marriage. Unfortunately, many of my homo brethren are quick to label someone as "hateful" if they dare to disagree with them on just one gay-related issue.

http://www.*****ty.com/in-defense-of...tico-20100114/ - unfortunately, this site censors the word "q*eer" - that's the missing word in the URL: "q*eerty.com"

I don't think so.
Oh, I didn't know that.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:47 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,091,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LMAO! PLUS REP!

But it was not my mom. It was my friends mom who votes like that.

But seriously, this was awesome! As I said "Plus rep!"

EDIT-OH MY GOD! I cannot rep you! I repped you too much! Is that possible?!?!?!?

Stuff like that gets scary doesn't it.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:56 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Most "real", manly men DO have body hair.

As opposed to the exfoliated girly-men that reside on the Left.
Say what? The only guy I even knew like that was a Navy Seal! Not exactly left wing.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:58 PM

2,142 posts, read 4,452,078 times
So THIS is the best equivalent of an "October Surprise" the Coakley camp could come up with? Scott Brown doing a dumb thing like posing in Cosmo magazine nearly three decades ago?

Where's Scott Brown's Kathleen Willey? Where's his "you'd better stick some ice on that" quote? 28 years ago! Talk about a fourth down and long desperation Hail Mary pass with two seconds to go in the game when you're back on your own 25 yard line and down 4 points!

At least Selena can cash her SEIU check as this coming week unfolds. Actually, I've really put the entire SEIU on blast lately, and couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised to see some of its more independent-thinking members stray off the reservation, holding their Scott Brown signs and showing million-dollar smiles! Here's my public apology for painting all of them with an overly broad brush.

Based on this whole thread, I think we're at the "stick a fork in Coakley, she's done" stage. But don't let this stop anyone from voting for Brown in 48 hours!

Old 01-17-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Take a note of the bolded part of your accusations, then follow that up with a search of when I was "passing harsh judgements of people based on morality issues."

As I've stated, I don't care who poses naked or semi-nude. You appear to be the one beating this drum. You're statements are all based on what you think would happen if say Janet Nipalitano were to pose naked. Well, until you have proof of that, we can all just chalk your hyperbole up to biased ignorant opinion.
Let me say this real slowly so you can get it.

I'm saying taht the same neocons who are constantly preaching about morals and family values, and how this country is going to go to hell because they don't worship God in the right way, and they have no family values, and are totally immoral, are the SAME PEOPLE who are turning a blind eye to Scott Brown's nude photo in a magazine and are supporting his candidacy full force. I'm saying that's hypocritical. That's my major point. In addition, if a woman were to have posed nude for a photo to be published in a national publication 28 years ago, the very same hypocrites would be calling her a prostitute and **** of 1000 magnitude.

You are desperately trying to twist what has been said so that you can create confusion about these posts which are not kind to Scott Brown. So we will just chalk up your comments to self-promotion, and whatever else you have at stake when it comes to your need to attacking any posts made in opposition to Republican candidates.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayeric View Post
So THIS is the best equivalent of an "October Surprise" the Coakley camp could come up with? Scott Brown doing a dumb thing like posing in Cosmo magazine nearly three decades ago?

Where's Scott Brown's Kathleen Willey? Where's his "you'd better stick some ice on that" quote? 28 years ago! Talk about a fourth down and long desperation Hail Mary pass with two seconds to go in the game when you're back on your own 25 yard line and down 4 points!

At least Selena can cash her SEIU check as this coming week unfolds. Actually, I've really put the entire SEIU on blast lately, and couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised to see some of its more independent-thinking members stray off the reservation, holding their Scott Brown signs and showing million-dollar smiles! Here's my public apology for painting all of them with an overly broad brush.

Based on this whole thread, I think we're at the "stick a fork in Coakley, she's done" stage. But don't let this stop anyone from voting for Brown in 48 hours!
What is SEIU? Did this silly little thread create a call for the "big guns" from the professional posters association to show up? LMAO.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:02 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:

So retro. Is it still 1955?

Old 01-17-2010, 03:02 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,632,440 times
Scott Brown could be worse. He could have started his political career in the living room of an unrepentent domestic terrorist. Or he could have sat in the pew of a church for 20 years listening to hate speech and then denied ever having heard a word the pastor said. Or he could have been getting high on cocaine. Or.....well, nevermind, you get the picture.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:04 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,091,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelenaKaia View Post
Let me say this real slowly so you can get it.

I'm saying taht the same neocons who are constantly preaching about morals and family values, and how this country is going to go to hell because they don't worship God in the right way, and they have no family values, and are totally immoral, are the SAME PEOPLE who are turning a blind eye to Scott Brown's nude photo in a magazine and are supporting his candidacy full force. I'm saying that's hypocritical. That's my major point. In addition, if a woman were to have posed nude for a photo to be published in a national publication 28 years ago, the very same hypocrites would be calling her a prostitute and **** of 1000 magnitude.

You are desperately trying to twist what has been said so that you can create confusion about these posts which are not kind to Scott Brown. So we will just chalk up your comments to self-promotion, and whatever else you have at stake when it comes to your need to attacking any posts made in opposition to Republican candidates.

Turning a blind eye? Who would turn any kind of eye away from that hunk? It's just killing you that this thread is not going your way. Now if he looked anything like Bawney Fwank nude there would have been a full on attack.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:04 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:

As stated, please spare us. That is gross.

If you like hairy men, fine. To me that is disgusting. Funny how you can make this a right and left issue. Can I say Partisan hack?

Oh and don't think for one moment that "exfoliated girly-men" don't reside on the right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections