Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 11:41 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Well, you would know about arrogance, wouldn't you?

Please stay with the topic, Grey and Rebel.
I'm sorry that a little spoiled your theme!!

Old 10-05-2012, 11:50 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,798,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Convicted for that? For something that is freely bought something that even you can buy and taken out of the country? And they did not are American citizens? Don't you know that America is a country which has not signed the most in the world human rights treaties? In order to break, as for America, citizens of other countries are not humans. A lot of examples in Iraq and Afghanistan. If you don't believe me to believe your laws and take a look at them.
Maybe but I bet Russia did. That's why you have so much freedom over there
We just caught 11 Russian spies. Nice.

Old 10-06-2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Maybe but I bet Russia did. That's why you have so much freedom over there
We just caught 11 Russian spies. Nice.
A lot of freedom? Probably because our government does not care about us so as it should, or thinks that it is simple a lot of people will not solve. lol.You tell me they citizens of America? What is espionage? You just think then answer. If you can buy these electronic elements freely on the Internet, You can blame that you are a spy? Espionage activities are stealing what is in the secret laboratories of the seven seals. These elements are not secret they simply are not produced in Russia and they are not a defence elements, but can be used in the Russian technology. Do you understand the difference or not I have 3 times wrote. Is it illegal customs violation, not espionage activities. An example of a very many of the elements for an American technique is made in Japan, I was on those that America does not produce. Example - Russia produces components for Boeing, for the reason that in America there is no ability or will be more expensive to produce some elements, but the only difference is in the fact that there is an agreement Between the Russian plant and Boeing, with regard to these elements, it is illegal export from the country, but freely selling in America. So once they are freely sold in America, if in fact they were needed in Russia, then this would deal with such a exploration as the GRU, not roughly speaking students.You imagine what about the existence of the GRU, the American special services found out after the fact as in 94-95 delivered from Yeltsin. Prior to this thought, that the KGB is the best in the USSR. But the GRU far exceeded that of the KGB. And American secret services of this would not know. Project - Манхетен, tells you about something?Interesting scandal was a few months ago, when one official was selling secrets to China and topographic maps. By the way do you know how to create a system of history of the city of notification of the collision? It has created one American, but had faced a big problem .ему were needed topographic maps of the whole world, but he understood that it is impossible to create as many cards and there is no time, but he was very surprised when he learned that in Russia they are, as topographic institutions were the cards almost all over the world for more than 150 years. As the Soviet Union collapsed and Russia was complete chaos, their freely sold he is very cheap.

I hope Ruth forgive me for Of Top

Last edited by GreyKarast; 10-06-2012 at 01:46 AM..

Old 10-06-2012, 01:29 AM

Ruth4Truth, For this reason, not so long ago, Putin has adopted the law on civil servants. What if they want to be officials in government we must have a property (House, land, and so forth only (All of their assets) in Russia) and sell all their property which is located outside Russia. And this is right, that in order for these officials could not influence foreign governments, as it was after the collapse of the USSR.For the same reason, when Putin came to power he put the rest of the government, which was created specially under Yeltsin, and put his own. So of course its not like abroad. As he destroyed and stopped a simple robbery. But I would cut the salaries of government officials. they just do that instead of paying less themselves, they try to reduce the pension payments to pensioners.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:22 AM

Quote:
A lot of freedom? Probably because our government does not care about us so as it should, or thinks that it is simple a lot of people will not solve. lol.You tell me they citizens of America? What is espionage? You just think then answer. If you can buy these electronic elements freely on the Internet, You can blame that you are a spy? Espionage activities are stealing what is in the secret laboratories of the seven seals. These elements are not secret they simply are not produced in Russia and they are not a defence elements, but can be used in the Russian technology. Do you understand the difference or not I have 3 times wrote. Is it illegal customs violation, not espionage activities. An example of a very many of the elements for an American technique is made in Japan, I was on those that America does not produce. Example - Russia produces components for Boeing, for the reason that in America there is no ability or will be more expensive to produce some elements, but the only difference is in the fact that there is an agreement Between the Russian plant and Boeing, with regard to these elements, it is illegal export from the country, but freely selling in America. So once they are freely sold in America, if in fact they were needed in Russia, then this would deal with such a exploration as the GRU, not roughly speaking students.You imagine what about the existence of the GRU, the American special services found out after the fact as in 94-95 delivered from Yeltsin. Prior to this thought, that the KGB is the best in the USSR. But the GRU far exceeded that of the KGB. And American secret services of this would not know. Project - Манхетен, tells you about something?Interesting scandal was a few months ago, when one official was selling secrets to China and topographic maps. By the way do you know how to create a system of history of the city of notification of the collision? It has created one American, but had faced a big problem .ему were needed topographic maps of the whole world, but he understood that it is impossible to create as many cards and there is no time, but he was very surprised when he learned that in Russia they are, as topographic institutions were the cards almost all over the world for more than 150 years. As the Soviet Union collapsed and Russia was complete chaos, their freely sold he is very cheap.

I hope Ruth forgive me for Of Top
Is this how this affair is presented in Russia? I am not surprised

Old 10-06-2012, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Is this how this affair is presented in Russia? I am not surprised
What are you not surprised? You even jokes don't understand! Why all the questions in this topic? If you are interested then 10 years in Russia there was chaos, but not today. If you're really interested, read the book about which I told Ruth. If you have any questions you can open another topic, if they are not on this topic. Will respect to Ruth, OK!Well and each other too.
As for the export , it increased very rapidly. Russia is less dependent on the oil needle. But now Europe is very dependent on Russia

Old 10-06-2012, 03:20 PM

Quote:
What are you not surprised?
I am not surprised as it took Russia 70 years to stop denying Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact or Katyn Massacre.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:38 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
I am not surprised as it took Russia 70 years to stop denying Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact or Katyn Massacre.
Off-topic. Take it to a separate thread, you two.

Old 10-06-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Off-topic. Take it to a separate thread, you two.
What exactly is on-topic? I am reading this thread and can't find anything that relates to Russian ability to export goods...

Instead of reminding everyone that they are off-topic can you post something that is ON-TOPIC for a change?

Old 10-06-2012, 06:59 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Before you and Grey got into it with each other, there was a discussion about foreign investment in manufacturing in Russia, that turned into a convo on why foreign partners are reluctant to invest in Russia or do joint ventures (which would help Russia develop its own production capacity), and an example was given of oil extraction operations by foreign companies that got nationalized. So even though the topic is manufacturing, the oil extraction example was relevant, because it was about why Russia-foreign business partnerships can fail, and why there may not be interest in some countries to help Russia rebuild its factories. Anyway, Grey gave some good examples of things Russia does export to other countries, including developed countries. All those things were on-topic. Fighting about spies and such is not on topic. Discussions of how the Russian legal system might be hindering development, formation of businesses, foreign trade, or partnerships with foreign businesses would be on-topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe