Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2016, 07:26 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,799,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I dunno...
They are not taught to chant "kill Ukrainians" may be, at the tender age of eight?
No, because in Azov you have to be an adult. In Nashi camps you can be a kid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 07:31 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Nothing, so

"Welcome to the nationalist Azov Battalion's camp for kids, where young Ukrainian patriots train for battle and sing songs about death to Russians."

Where is proof video? I dont belive author of issue.
Im absolutely sure they sing song "Heil Ukraine. Death to Moscals"
Moscal is occupant and can belong to any nation. Kids prepare to selfdefence forces.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:17 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
No, because in Azov you have to be an adult. In Nashi camps you can be a kid.
Ariete I understand your love for wolfsangels and all, but check out the article and quit interrupting my on-line shopping experience...

Old 10-15-2016, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Where is proof video? I dont belive author of issue.
Moscal is occupant and can belong to any nation. Kids prepare to selfdefence forces.
You don't?
Then I advise you to write to the editor of the "Foreign Policy" magazine and enlighten him/her on the peculiarities of subtle difference between "Kill the Russians" and "Kill Moscals."

Old 10-16-2016, 11:40 AM

nazi attacks in Russia. racism is growing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IfLx-ry51I

its real danger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j59BiLwdNO8

Last edited by Alec Solano; 10-16-2016 at 11:57 AM..

Old 10-16-2016, 11:48 AM

In the same time Jews from across the world have celebrated Rosh Hashana in the Ukrainian city of Uman. As many as 30,000 Jews flocked to the two-day celebration, centering on the tomb of Rebbe Nachman, the founder of the Breslov Hasidic movement who died in 1810.
The visible Jewish presence in the city has in the past sparked tensions but this year's event has been largely problem free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMwoXKwz2as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhWuamhuhZU

Old 10-16-2016, 01:20 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Quote:
Moskal is a resident of Muscovy. Muscovy is the title of Russia on some foreign maps in the Middle Ages. This is nationalist songs calling for ethnic hatred.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 10-16-2016 at 02:09 PM..

Old 10-16-2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Moskal is a resident of Muscovy. Muscovy is the title of Russia on some foreign maps in the Middle Ages. This is nationalist songs calling for ethnic hatred.
Nothing like this! Moskal is a common noun. Its an invader, occupant, murderer and rapist. Children learn to resist the evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxjVB3Wq184

Old 10-16-2016, 11:09 PM

In other news; it's officially confirmed that Motorola, a popular commander of DNR has been assassinated by Ukranian SBU ( it seems, sine they took responsibility.) Since they couldn't beat hi in the battlefield, they assassinated in the building where he lived, detonating the explosives when he entered elevator, on the way to his wife and child.
Unlike Mozgovoy ( the commander of "Prizrak,") Motorola was staying away from politics and hence Kremlin ( or other internal DNR forces) are not linked to this assassination.

The head of DNR Zakharchenko made an official statement already, pointing at SBU, and the way he sounds here is "Poroshenko challenged our republic, and there will be a response." Basically he is saying that this signals the end of the seize fire.
Zakharchenko looks pretty emotional here ( since Motorola happened to be his friend,) so whether this all has been said under the duress, OR it has been already discussed and agreed upon remains to be seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-05HvInY4k

RIP Motorola.

( He was 33 years old.)

Old 10-16-2016, 11:26 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Quote:
Nothing like this! Moskal is a common noun. Its an invader, occupant, murderer and rapist. Children learn to resist the evil.
I know this song, and I think that this band should be banned.

I made a mistake, the people of Muscovy were Muscovites.

But you say that Moskal is the occupant. Nazis in the Second World War were also Moskals, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe